All Comments on 'Doctor Dilemma Pt. 02'

by story442

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good until his son found out. Why wreck a good story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A most wonderful story well written, I enjoyed both the first and second half. Thanks, john

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, not crazy about the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course, if he thinks that the only possible consequence of his behavior is that he has lost the respect of his son, he is deluding himself. If Ashley told Trent, she may also tell someone else, so he may still lose his marriage and practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this a rape story?

squareybobsquareybobover 2 years ago

The ending? As Ashley herself would say, β€œIt’s OK.” And entirely understandable. Good story, great writing (except the spelling of that very key word!)

hiparhiparover 2 years ago

I love this story. There is more here than meets the eye. Yes, it's an erotic story, yes, but its also character study of just how "human" we humans can actually be.

The haunting expectations of consequences - we learn to live with them.

CoastalDocCoastalDocabout 2 years ago

If you have sex with an active patient, yes, it is considered rape. And yes, while she was 18, she had a dad who would be willing to cut a man's balls off, like I would if someone did that to one of my daughters. I have had a couple patients offer themselves to me, thankfully I didn't go too far. More than I should have, but not as bad as it could have. I think I have had more patients interested. My defense? Look at https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/, it's been 3 years since PIV happened, and it has always been Social Security sex, enough to barely get by but not enough to enjoy. Starvation sex. A medical practice's reputation - Years to build a reputation, one night to destroy it.

CoastalDocCoastalDocabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, a balance of erotica and regret. Good Job. I can relate

zex95966zex95966almost 2 years ago

The story has a rough but realistic ending, I enjoyed it but would have enjoyed it more if he took his time at the end and really let her get maximum enjoyment out of it.

Still a good story though and well written.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

Would be great to get a rewrite of the end where he doesn't traumatize the poor girl. She could always move away for college, and that's the end of it. It's really a rough ending when he doesn't get closure with the girl or his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have so much to say about this, but I don't want to write a novel, myself. So I'll just say this; As an older woman who has been on the patient-side of countless Gynecology appointments, your description of an 18yo girl getting her very first pelvic exam is REMARKABLY accurate. Almost, too accurate. Even right down to the "not giving her a pap smear, or using a speculum, due to the fact that she's not sexually active and still a virgin"...

There's a plethora of creepily accurate details that you included in this story, but this one stuck out the most, to me. That's an EXTREMELY specific detail; You wouldn't even be able to Google that. Honestly, I'm just praying that you're another woman who knows what these appointments are like, or at least, a man with a wife who, for whatever reason, enjoys having in-depth conversations about her gyno visits with you. Because if you're a Gynecologist in real life, then needless to say, I am very concerned. I don't know how to feel about this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with the last commentor. This is a creepy story and should also be tagged as non-con as she did not consent to the rough sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous