Doctor, Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good addition. Picture?"

She pulled up Photos and picked one of the two of us at a friend's house, and quickly cropped out our faces, so you could see what we looked like without it being identifying.

Her fingers flying, she pulled up a couple of sites that allowed such listings, created an account, and posted it, closing her laptop decisively and just putting it on her nightstand.

"OK. Done. Now what?"

"Wait for emails, throw most out as spam or creepers, and see if anyone fitting actually answers. And until then... " I reached for her and pulled her to me, kissing her, feeling her kiss me back and push me onto my back on the bed, straddling me.

"And so now we can practice?" she asked, a glint in her eyes.

"All we want... " I said, feeling her rubbing her dripping sex over mine. "You know what else... "

She kept sliding over me. "Mmmmm... what else?"

"We could video ourselves and you can watch any time... "

Her eyes opened and sparkled. "Damn. That's a great idea... "

She slid over me one more time and leaned forward, putting her boobs right by my mouth, which of course had to suck one in, feeling her nipple pop. I could feel her reaching for something, and then she had it - her phone.

"Do you mind?" she asked, hitting record and then putting it on her nightstand, resting it against the lamp and positioning it to catch as much as it could.

"Not as long as you share with me! And we probably don't want to put it on TikTok."

"Oh, good... "and then she was mounting me, both of us detouring into bliss as her phone caught it all - her plunging up and down on me, me twirling her nipples, both of our moans and heavy breathing and motions. She rode me for a while before I wanted the top, and as we moved we both glanced at her phone and than back to each other, smiling.

She moved her lips - "I love you" - and I mouthed the same back to her, feeling every millimeter of me being inside her, overcome with love, lust, desire for her - and feeling the same from her. I think being videoed played a big part in how explosive our orgasms were - they were incendiary.

And when we finally came to, she reached over and stopped recording. "Ohmygod that was intense. And that is saying something... " she said.

"You are NOT kidding... " I managed to reply, feeling spent.

She showed me on her phone, and the video was pretty amazing - all the more so because it showed how long we'd been together - over an hour. Wow. I always knew we went a LONG time, but seeing the time for real was something else.

Her phone also showed 26 new emails in the burner account she'd set up for our ad. "Curious?"

I nodded. "Most are probably spam - pretty easy to spot."

She opened the first one - obviously spam. When it starts "Her highness... " it's pretty clear. There were a lot from men, who obviously couldn't read as the ad said 'women only.' And a few from actual women, one of whom Cece ruled out immediately based on her picture - the woman looked... rather large.

That left two, and Cece read through them, showing me the second one. "What do you think?"

"Totally bored housewife. Would love to watch you; not so sure about ever joining. 40, mwf, ddf, hwp, etc. Email if interested." A picture was attached, similar to ours - showed from about chin down. It showed a figure that was more rounded than Cece - more hourglass.

"Want to email her back?" I asked.

Cece nodded, and started typing back on her phone, her thumbs flying. As she typed, I marveled that not too long ago we'd been orgasming together hard, and before that fucking madly while her phone videoed us.

"Hi. We'd be interested in meeting to see if we vibe. (I'm the F, btw.) We both have crazy schedules - what's yours like? C."

She looked at me. "Good?" I nodded, and she hit send.

We snuggled together. "Y'know, we're going to end up as total kinksters at this rate."

She chuckled. "Yep. Love it!"

"Yep, me too."

It was like 5 minutes later that a reply arrived. "Schedule pretty flexible. Meet for drink when you're open?"

Cece's thumbs flew over her phone. "Wednesday or Sunday work for us." She thought for a moment. "Hotel bar at the Westin convenient?"

A minute later: "Weds is good. And yes re convenient. 730?"

"Yes. See you then. Excited to meet you."

It took a couple of minutes for the reply, which was just a big grin emoji.

Cece looked at me. "Well, damn. That was easier than I thought it would be."

"Well, let's just hope she's there and looks like her picture and that we don't get a weird vibe. If you feel anything, let me know and I can wave off."

She laughed. "My protector! Oh, if it feels weird I'll get us out of there. Fear not."

My turn to laugh. "Oh, I have no doubt!"

She scrolled through - we'd gotten ten more replies. "Think we should maybe turn it off?"

I shook my head. "Nah, it'll settle down. I posted one one time where I got responses a couple of weeks later - and they were often the best ones. Excited?"

"Fuck yeah. You have no idea what it's like to finally feel able to do it."

I wasn't following. "How do you mean?"

She took my face in her hands and kissed me softly. "You're the first person I've felt safe to do this with."

Wow. "Even your ex?"

"Yeah. We did some, and it was fun, but I've... grown up a lot."

"Well, thank you. That's one of the nicest things I've heard."

She checked her calendar and sighed. "Damn. We need to get some sleep - I'm on tomorrow." Which I knew. "Don't have to round - just supervise our residents. They're pretty good, but... it'll be a late day."

"Oh, I know how you feel - you've heard me bitch about young lieutenants enough."

She laughed. "True. Touché! Anyway... " She rolled on her side, taking my arm and putting it over her, cupping her breast with my hand.

I snuggled up to her, spooning, and before long we were both fast asleep.