Doctor, Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked me, our eyes locked together again and again, only breaking off when she had my whole cock in her throat. It was an amazing feeling - but as good as it felt, I didn't want to cum in her mouth. And she recognized how close I was, and started to back off some, at the same time that her hands came off of me and moved to her own body, pushing her shorts and thong down and off, leaving her gloriously naked in front of me. I started to move, but stopped when she put a hand on my stomach, and she climbed on top of me on the couch - which, luckily, was pretty big.

She slid her body up and down over mine, her hard nipples rubbing my chest, her sex sliding by my aching cock, feeling the heat radiating from her and getting lubricated by her juices. After a few passes, she sat up to straddle me again, and this time lowered herself onto my cock, guiding me with her hand to her entrance, and then lowering herself onto me. The feeling was amazing as her pussy swallowed my soaked cock, feeling her body stiffen and relax as she took my full length into her petite frame, her mouth opening as she took me in, eyes skyward, those beautiful tits hanging right in front of me. Now I could feel that she was at her most fertile, her fluid having that extra-slippery feel and thinner consistency of a woman ovulating.

She rode me on the couch, bobbing up and down on my cock, and then moving side to side and front to back. I could feel myself stirring her inside as she did, and it wasn't going to take long for me to cum that way. I think she could feel it, because she slowed for a moment before starting up again. In the meantime, I reached for her beautiful tits and started to twirl them, feeling her gasp a little as I did, and felt her pussy tighten on me. So I kept it up as rode me, our pubic bones grinding on each other. I saw her take a deep breath and felt her start to shake from the inside as an exquisite wave of pleasure washed over her, taking her, feeling her squeezing me even harder and tipping me over in turn, both our mouths open in a silent scream as we came, my cum fountaining into her again, her hips slamming down on me to get every last bit of penetration, and I heard her cry out as her orgasm claimed her.

We stayed like that for a while before we came to, her reaching forward and the valley between her breasts deepening as they pushed together, her lips finding mine and kissing me gently before moving to my ear and whispering that we needed to move to her bed. I tried to stand up with her still mounting me and couldn't. I probably could carry her if I'd already been standing, but no way from sitting. So we had to separate, and a trickle of white fluid started to run down her leg - until she scooped it up with a finger and then sucked it off in her mouth.

We made it to the bed, and started kissing before she stood up.

"Forgot. Water. Be right back."

She came back with a pair of large water bottles and handed me one, opening her own and taking a deep drink from it. I followed her lead, and set it on the rug next to the bed. She had what looked like a Scandinavian style bed, low to the ground, so it was easy to reach.

Once we were a little more hydrated, we lay back on the bed on our sides, looking at each other. She was very easy to look at - clothed or naked.

She spoke softly. "You're really handsome."

"Thank you. I think you're gorgeous."

She smiled. "Thank you - I even believe it. Going to be around when I get back?"

I laughed a little. "Are you kidding?"

She didn't laugh back. "No, seriously - will you want to go out when I get back?"

"I know you may not know me well enough for me to say this, but: duh."

She cracked a smile. "What else do you like to do? I'll guess biking from your body. Hike at all?"

"Yes on biking - how can you tell?"

She laughed. "Easy, just looking at and feeling your legs - a lot stronger than your upper body. And you have that look. And I might have seen a bike helmet at your house. But mostly your legs - they look like you've been riding a long time."

"Well, that's true! Used to ride to get around growing up, and been riding pretty much ever since." I paused. "I'm fine hiking, but I don't put myself in the extreme mode some people around here do. I had enough extreme in the Army. 31 miles up Pikes Peak in 10 hours with gear and weapon was plenty. And that's not mentioning ranger and special forces school."

Her eyes widened a little. "You hiked up Pikes Peak with all that gear? Wow. Never done it in less than 4 hours - and that's the longer and easier route."

"Well, I used to be in really good shape. And I think I was like 25 when we did it. Hurt like hell the next day!"

She'd reached out and started caressing my arm. "Here, lie on your back."

I rolled to my back and felt her straddle me, feeling the heat and wet of her pussy on my ass, and she started to run her hands over my back, caressing me, drawing a groan from me.

"Ohmygod - that feels incredible!" It did, too - she was lightly grazing my back, which was one of my all time favorites.

"It should. Relax. Enjoy. I want to remember every inch of you." She gave a short laugh. "Listen to me. Second 'date' and I want to remember every inch of your body." She paused. "And it actually doesn't make me feel weird."

"Well, good. It shouldn't. And if it makes you feel any better, I want the same thing. And then we can compare memories to the real thing when you get back. Why would it make you feel weird?"

Her hands continued moving, her short nails just barely contacting my skin. "Oh, I've been married and divorced already - pretty common. And it seems like I jump in with both feet before having a clue if the guy feels the same way. The last guy I hung out with blinked out when I left on my last trip."

"Dumb on his part. But yeah, I'll be waiting for when you get back. And is it any worse hearing it from a 45 year old man?"

She spoke softly. "I'd like that. I have no idea where it might go, but I like being with you. And it doesn't hurt that you're the best lover I've ever had... " She gave a soft snort and shook her head. "Not that that's hard. I haven't exactly set the bar high on that one. Not for lack of trying."

We moved to lie down next to each other.

I smiled at her, seeing her firm breasts and erect nipples, and felt myself turning on again. "Well, let's do everything we can to make sure I stay there... " And I reached to kiss her, seeing her eyes close as our lips made contact and as I caressed her breast and nipple, seeing her smile, letting my hand move down her body, along the curve of her hip, down her leg, back up, inside her thigh and feeling her legs open, reaching over and finding her clit, slowly stroking it as she moaned.

"Oh, that is good," she murmured, as I continued to stroke her clit. Lightly - but not too lightly. And slowly, picking up a little speed and feeling her react. I added a little more pressure, and felt her moan as I did, adding a little more pressure and then hearing her say, "Perfect - just like that."

I kept up 'just like that,' and Cece started to writhe under my fingers, not wanting to move herself off of them, feeling such intense pleasure. It didn't take long at all before her body shook in orgasm, a sheen of sweat on her forehead. She let out an "uuunnnnnhhhh" sound as she came. I slowed and stopped as she came back down, feeling her body still vibrating. She took a little while to calm down, finally finding my eyes with hers and mouthing "thank you."

I moved over and snuggled her next to me, her head on my shoulder, one of her legs over mine, and felt her doze off. For my part, I felt strangely contented and... connected. It had been really nice to hear her ask if I'd be there when she got back, and that she'd like it. And that I was her best lover ever. All very flattering, to say the least. And for my part, I felt a lot more connected to her than I would have thought possible. And how random a way to meet someone, right?

We spent the night alternately dozing and creating madly passionate arabesques with our bodies, each making the other orgasm over and over, her urging me to cum in her over and over. And I did. Five times in total if I'm remembering it right. And surprising myself by reveling in the knowledge that there now probably billions of my sperm in her, all mindlessly seeking out just one thing, with a tiny part of me actually hoping one made it. And caught myself - holy shit! Really? And, yeah - really. Not a big part of me, mind you, but a tiny part.

We were both sleeping after our last round of my fountaining into her when an alarm went off - in the living room, where we'd left our phones in our lust. She tried to move, and looked pretty stiff, so I said I'd get it and found I was almost as stiff. I managed to retrieve it and handed it to her, falling back onto the bed. She hit "snooze" and turned to me, her face a little puffy from sleep, a rim of dried sweat around her face. She looked... amazing.

"Damn," she said softly. "I didn't want that to end. And I have to get up in a few..."

"I know what you mean... three weeks is going to feel awfully long. But think of how sweet it will be when you get back."

"True... Damn it! Why do I always meet an interesting man before running off?"

I reached for her face and held it gently. "Hey. I'll be waiting."

She looked at me very intently for a moment. "Yeah, I believe you." She kissed me softly. "OK, now I have to get up. If I can." As she did, a stream of semen worked its way down her leg, making her laugh.

"Well, you did tell me to cum inside you... "

She nodded. "I will always tell you that. I love how it feels when you cum - I can feel it get warmer inside and a little more pressure. It's awesome. Gotta remember to add morning after pill to my list."

I was curious. "Is that sustainable for you? I mean, you're the doctor, but is it OK to just keep taking them?"

I think she was touched by my concern. "Oh, it'll be fine for now. I'll talk to my friend before I get back - she's an ob/gyn - and figure out something. No way do I want to ever have to use a condom with you!" She kissed me.

"Y'know, that's one of the most romantic things I've ever heard."

She laughed. "True, too! OK, let's find your clothes. It's a good thing I can sleep on the plane!"

We found all my clothes and I got dressed as she pulled on a robe. She walked me to her door and kissed me passionately.

"I'll be waiting for you... "

She smiled and kissed me again. "I know."

And with that, I was out the door, walking a little slowly and stiffly to my car.

And as I drove home, she texted just to say "See you soon!"

The three weeks went by kind of slowly. We were able to email, but not text, and she was so busy she didn't have a lot of time. But it was fun staying in touch, and seeing a couple of pictures of her at work, visiting other local doctors, having dinner with people, etc. And one time, she emailed just to say, "Not pregnant. Thought you'd like to know."

I replied back, "Thanks. Must need more practice."

She replied, "Definitely more practice... "

We'd flirt a little bit, but I was mindful of how busy she was, and so didn't mind the gaps. I also felt a lot more... secure. Like I knew she'd be there, and that she knew I'd be there. And so we counted down the days.

I would have picked her up at the airport, but the group that she was working through had arranged for all transportation. She texted when she landed and just said she'd text when she was home.

She texted a little later. "Can we just say about 7? Gotta go to food store."

"You bet. See you then."

So I showed up promptly at 7, and she flung the door open and threw her arms around me.

"Wow is it good to see you!" she said, holding on as tight as it felt like she could.

"And you too. I missed you... "

She let her arms go and pulled me down to kiss me, hard.

"OK, let's get inside!"

"So tell me all about it! I know I got some in email, but how was it?"

She sighed. "It was good, but I think I finally realized how... hopeless it is. Tilting at windmills - corrupt government, way too many people to try to treat with barely any supplies, not enough time to actually teach the docs much... I'm supposed to go again in six months, but might not."

"When would you have to let them know?"

"Oh, about 6 weeks out, so they can get paperwork done. Pretty easy considering what we do."

"I think what you're doing is noble. Tilting at windmills is about right... "

"Thanks. It just felt really futile. And I think more of me missed you than I realized. That was... hard and surprising and wonderful. Bittersweet. Better now - part of me didn't believe you'd be here."

"Ha. But I get it - sounds like history hasn't been on your side."

She laughed softly. "Yeah, you can say that again. Went out with a guy for a couple of months - not days - before my last round. And never saw him again after I left, even though he'd said he'd wait. And yeah, that one was a month, but still... "

"Well, sorry that happened, though selfishly I'm happy."

She grinned. "Well, so far, I'd say it's worked out for the best. Like a drink?"

I nodded. "Yep - whatever you're having."

She laughed a little and bounded into her kitchen, pouring a pair of vodka tonics with lime. Big wedges of lime, in fact.

"Thanks! Welcome home!" I said, and we toasted. And then kissed. And it was... magic. We parted, our eyes still dancing with each other, and I just said, "Wow." And leaned in to kiss her again.

She kissed me back. "I missed that. Together twice and I missed kissing you the whole time I was there. I feel like I'm back in high school."

"Kinda fun, isn't it," I asked, kissing her again.

"Yeah, it actually is... So. Before we disappear into the bedroom, there's a 'welcome back' party tomorrow night. Like to come with me?"

That was easy. "You bet. Whereabouts?"

"My friend Maggie - she prefers Mags - is having it at her house in Park Hill. It'll be a lot of people I work with, and some of Mags' friends too. She's been kind of a mentor to me so far."

"Easy. Used to live there. Anyone I should keep on eye on?" meaning ex-boyfriends and the like.

She laughed. "Probably just Mags - she told me if I got tired of you she'd be happy to take over. I told her I'd let her know."

I laughed. "Well, if I get a vote, tell her not to get hopes up!"

Cece nodded. And then leaned forward to kiss me again, and then stood, her hand extended to me.

"Come on. Let's get to bed."

I stood. "OK!"

We went down to her bedroom, and slowly stripped each other, savoring each piece of clothing as it came off, with much kissing and caressing as we did, eventually ending naked before each other. I slowly lowered her to her bed, lying on top of her, propped up on my elbows, and we slowly kissed.

We took our time, which I found somewhat surprising, and when we coupled with our eyes locked on one another it was heavenly. Feeling her take me in, me slowly entering her and feeling her heat and desire and wetness, kissing softly, our eyes locked on each other - it was unbelievably hot and sweet at the same time. She took all of me into her petite body, moaning softly as I bottomed out in her, and we both smiled after she moaned, which had the ironic effect of breaking our kiss.

We started to rock back and forth, still smiling at each other, and I started to slide out before slowly re-entering her, repeating that a few times and loving the feel of her well-lubricated velvet sheath encasing me in her warmth. I think we both wanted it to last forever, which is why we started so slowly, and kept going so slowly for so long. Eventually, though, we started to pick up the pace - I couldn't tell you if I started speeding up or if she did - until we were fucking madly.

It didn't take long for our first orgasms to claim us - it had been three weeks, after all - and I think I started to orgasm first, feeling a primal urge to shoot my cum into her. And as she felt me tip over and yell out and then start to shoot jet after jet of my warm semen into her, she cried out and tipped over, exquisite waves of pleasure washing over her and I felt her sheath tighten on me even more, milking me for every last drop of semen she could claim. And with three weeks to make up for (I hadn't gone out with anyone while Cece had been gone), I had plenty.

We took a while to come back down, and I could feel her legs wrapped around me start to relax and then lower themselves to the bed. I lifted my legs up, and Cece moved her legs together, keeping me inside her as she did. That was a great feeling - and let her legs relax, which turned out to be a good thing.

It wasn't long before we were back at each other, and this time I managed to move her to lie on her stomach, letting me get just a little bit deeper into her. I admired her leanly muscled back, and really loved her ass - it was wonderfully firm and compact. She seemed to like it as a position as well - I could feel her get even more wet as I rode her, and could hear and feel her moan softly as I thrust inside her and felt her stretching to take all of me. One of the other things I (somewhat selfishly) liked about it was that it made it easy for me to cum - I'd spent so many years working on holding back that it was easier to hold back most of the time than it was to cum.

So I was a little surprised but delighted when I felt her tip over and start to shake from her very core just as I felt myself go. I came hard, and if it wasn't as intense as our first orgasm together that was OK - a more relaxed and sweet one as I again filled her with my warm white cream, hundreds of millions of tiny sperm on a single-minded one-way mission, her legs squeezed together tightly to help keep me inside her, finally slowly relaxing, my cock slipping out of her, and then she was rolling to her back, legs together, and pulling them toward her chest in the position that was supposed to help sperm stay inside and find the treasure they were seeking.

She stayed like that for a minute or two, and then seemed to realize it, chuckling and lowering her legs back to the bed and turning on her side to face me.

"Ohmygod... you'd think I want you to get me pregnant! Sorry about that - wasn't even thinking."

I chuckled. "Gotta admit the thought is sexy as hell... but we should probably go out a little longer before approaching that decision!"

She laughed. "Oh, yeah, I know you're right. You just make me want it."

"It' meaning getting you pregnant? Or meaning sex?"

She paused for a moment. "Honestly, both. And I can't believe that with a man I've been out with three times. But my body wants you even as my brain is shouting out to wait."

I laughed. "I can relate... and I'd say if it happens, it happens. But it probably would be good if we knew each other better, no matter what our chemistry says. Even if it could already be too late... I'm not sure anyone has made me cum as much as you do."

She laughed softly and looked pleased. "Well, that's one of the most... erotic things I've ever been told. Good. And no, not too late - modern medicine and all. Meeting my ob/gyn next week to see if there's anything I can use that won't throw me out. I'll let you know. But in the meantime - let's not change a thing."

"Sounds good to me, however selfish that is! Incidentally, if you want me to get tested for anything let me know - be happy to."

She laughed again. "OK, that's one of the least romantic but nicest things anyone's said. I suspect you're as healthy as you look."

We started to talk from there, both of us sharing some background, families, interests, etc. - the stuff you usually do before deciding to have sex. And it wasn't long before we got back to sex, her starting us off by sliding onto my chest and then starting to slide up and down, teasing me a little with her literally dripping sex before deciding to slowly take me into her. She took me into her and slowly and gently rode me, her eyes shining as she'd shift move slightly.