Doctor, Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great feeling, and different from how we'd usually coupled. She was working to move slowly as she straddled me, impaled on me, and she'd stop moving when she found a particularly good spot and stay. That let me revel in the sensation of my cock being planted in her, and to feel all the little micro-squeezes she was giving me - and getting back in return as my cock would twitch slightly as it felt her micro-squeezes. I put my hands on the top of her thighs and held them there lightly, enjoying this much slower dance.

She shifted slightly, and her face turned crimson as she found a particularly good spot. I could feel her squeeze me a little harder, and felt her get even more wet as she got even more excited. For my part, I was a little surprised to feel myself building as she stayed still, just letting our genitals do everything. And after another slight shift, her breathing quickened and she ground down just a little bit, which made her moan softly and then she quaked a little bit from deep inside.

For my part, I was now breathing hard and trying not to cum - I wanted to badly - trying to let her take all the time she wanted. Once I felt that quake inside her, though, and felt her amazing sheath squeeze me again, I realized I was going to lose it. I think she could tell, because she took my hands from her thighs and gripped them in hers, squeezing them tightly at the same time her core muscles squeezed me again and again.

Without even really being conscious of it, I started to shake as she tipped me over the edge, and I started to involuntarily thrust my hips upwards, trying to get into her even deeper, and feeling myself spurting into her again, crying out as I did, spurting again, thrusting upwards again, feeling her pushing me back down, spurting yet again, feeling the side of her cervix as I unleashed what felt like to me to be a torrent of cum, dimly seeing her smile as she felt that dose of warmth deep in her.

Eventually I stopped, drained, and felt her sitting on top me, keeping me deep in her. And eventually she slowly dismounted me, moving to lie down next to me and to caress my hair with her hand, snuggling against me, her body half on me.

"Mmmmmm... it was SO hot seeing you cum... " she murmured into my ear.

I was still a little... shellshocked. "Unnnnhhhhhh... you can do that any time... "

She nuzzled my ear. "Mmmmmm. I will... I could really feel you cumming. Wow... More!"

I had recovered enough to speak. "Oh, you can count on that... "

"Mmmmm... good," she murmured, and we drifted off to sleep.

The rest of the night was a mix of dozing off and waking up to have each other again and again. I don't even remember how many times we'd wake up and couple - sometimes slowly and sweetly, other times animalistically, where I'd be just pounding her beautiful petite frame, each of us fucking the other as hard as we could. We woke up and I think we both realized that we were playing with two kinds of fire - one, getting pregnant, and two, falling in love. Yeah, after three nights together. How crazy was that?

But it didn't feel crazy - I guess falling in love never does. Both of us woke up stiff and sore, and it took a little bit of work to get moving. We made it to her kitchen, and, laughing at how stiff and sore we both were, managed to get coffee and breakfast (scrambled eggs and pancakes, which made us both howl with laughter when some flour fell and powdered both of us). I'm not sure I'd ever had as a good a time making and eating breakfast as I did that morning.

As we were eating, she stopped at one point and put her hand on mine. "Thanks for being here when I got back. I don't want to admit it, but I was really hoping you would be, and a lot more scared that you wouldn't be. And that was new - I kinda had a gut feeling we were done when I left the last time - he was kinda distant, which was different. And I didn't get that from you at all..."

"Well... I think you're completely spectacular. And I can only tell you that I want to keep going out with you - yeah, I know we've basically been in bed the whole time, but I want to go out out with you. Do stuff. Go places. Meet your friends and you meet mine. And everything else. I know your schedule is nuts - that's ok. And if you wake up one day and think 'god, he's 12 years older than me - what the fuck am I doing?', just say so. I'd hate it, but I'd get it."

She'd been looking at me intently during my little speech. "Well, thanks. And I'd say the same. Haven't been with a guy who's as thoughtful or caring. And age - you're gonna get teased a lot tonight on that one! But I just don't care."

We made it through breakfast and I helped her clean, which she did amazingly quickly. I ruefully reflected on my own habits - which involved a lot of "I'll get to it later" - and saw how much flour was still on us. Pretty comical.

"Shower?"

She looked at me, and then down at herself and laughed. "Yeah, I'd say that's a good idea!" She led off back to her bedroom and into the master bath, pulling out a couple of towels - apparently she'd put all of them away for her trip. She started the water and waited until it warmed up, and then took my hand and put it in the stream so I could check temperature. "OK?" she asked.

"Nice! Let's go."

She had a oversized shower, which was really nice because we could both fit in and had room to move. I moved to lather her up, and she reached up and gave me a passionate kiss before breaking away to let me caress her with soap. And, once done, she did the same, before breaking off to shampoo her hair as I stepped out and toweled off. She followed after a few minutes, and I got to admire her naked body as she dried herself off and we got dressed.

"OK, can I drive to your house and then you drive down to the party? Supposed to start at 6, and I have a ton of stuff to get done."

"You bet. I kinda figured you'd have a lot to do after being away." I thought for a minute. Can you get to my house about 5 or 5:15? Should take about 40 minutes to get there, right?"

She nodded. "Sounds good. I'll see you then." We'd been moving to her door as we coordinated, and as we reached it she pulled me to her and gave me a soft kiss. "I'm really glad you waited... "

I kissed her back, and said "Same!"

And with that, I was out the door and driving home. I actually took a nap when I got there - I was tired, even if exhilarated. I went for a bike ride, exercised my stereo (which means playing it very loudly) and then showered and shaved and dressed.

Cece showed up about 5:10, and looked great and tired at the same time. She was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a navy blouse.

"Hey there," she said. "I'm glad you're driving - I'm kinda tired." She smiled. "Definitely worth it," she added.

"You bet. You look great, by the way. What time do you want to head back? Should we set up a signal so I know to start getting you out of there?"

She laughed. "I don't re time - play it by ear. And tell you the truth, Mags will probably know before I do, and she'll probably put an arm around your waist and tell you to take me home, and then give your ass a squeeze - she's a little jealous. Her boyfriend broke up with her not too long ago - haven't heard the story yet. Anyway, I'll let you know. I assume it's ok to stay at your place?"

I nodded. "Always. Don't think me rude if I ask if it's time to go - that'll just mean I think you look ready to go."

"Thanks. I think I know you well enough to know you're not rude." She paused. "It's nice - having someone who is actually trying to look out for me. Not used to that."

"Well, good. And yeah - I just don't want you to think I'm trying to 'control' you."

She laughed hard at that. "Yeah - no. Not a vibe I get from you at all. I have experience with that sort of guy - my ex-husband and one of my ex-boyfriends tried that."

We were on the road, heading down to Mags' house. Traffic was pretty normal for an early Saturday evening, and we got there a few minutes early. We had to park a block away - there were already a lot of people there. As we walked up to Mags' big brick Victorian styled home, there was a knot of people out front and a big sign above the door that said "Welcome Back Cece!"

Even better, as we walked along the sidewalk and then up Mags' walkway, Cece took and held my hand, and as we made it part way up the walkway the knot of people started to cheer. And as they were cheering for Cece, a striking looking woman emerged from the knot and wrapped Cece up in her arms, giving her a huge hug and "welcome back!"

I think Cece was a little surprised at her reception - she hugged Mags back and then she started introductions. The striking looking woman was indeed Maggie, who preferred "Mags." There were a number of other people from work, who I was introduced to, Cece consistently introducing me as "Dr." even though I had a PhD and JD as opposed to a MD. I was struck by how attractive a group it was - men included. And most everyone was either a MD or had a PhD, so titles were omitted.

It turned out to be a great time - Mags had had it catered, and the food was terrific. I limited myself to a single drink, and could see Cece flower and then start to yawn and then catch herself. She caught my eye and nodded - yes, time to start heading out. Everyone had pumped her for details about her time there and her thoughts, and she wound up giving a little speech of thanks and encouraging everyone else to volunteer to do something similar - to give back to the world. She was very good - she'd have made a terrific lawyer.

For her part, Mags had managed to corner me at one point, and, as Cece had predicted, put an arm around my waist. She leaned in so I could hear her - the party was in full swing - and said, "Cece's crazy about you. Please be good to her - she deserves it."

I just nodded. "I will."

Mags laughed a little. "I know - I can tell. Glad you found each other, even if part of me wishes it were me." She gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then said, "Come on - time to think about getting her home. She's had a LONG couple of days from what I hear."

I nodded. "Where'd she go?"

Mags led the way to the backyard, which was where the catered food and bar had been set up. Cece was deep in talk with a small group of people when Mags brought us to the group, and said, "Well, been a long few days for our chief of emergency medicine, and I think she could use some downtime. When are you back?"

"Wednesday," Cece replied. "Thank you again - this was great." She gave Mags a hug, and turned to the group she'd been talking with. "Thanks, all - see you back at work."

And so amidst a chorus of good-byes, we made our way back to my car.

"So did Mags do what I predicted?" was Cece's first question as we walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand.

"Well, she pulled me aside, and had her arm around me, and basically said to be good to you."

She laughed. "Yeah, that's Mags. Did she squeeze your ass?"

My turn to laugh. "Actually, no - gave me a quick peck on the lips."

She chuckled back. "Yeah, that sounds about right too. Surprised she didn't try more!"

"She wouldn't have gotten very far if she had," I replied.

Cece laughed again, her fatigue coming through. "Oh, come on - you gotta admit she's gorgeous."

"Oh, sure - she's attractive. But I'm kinda enjoying time with another doctor."

She smiled. "Yeah, me too. Glad you at least said she's attractive. I think if I were a man I'd really want her."

We reached the car, and I opened the door for her, drawing a "thanks!" as she sat in it.

I sat in the driver's seat and started up, and Cece reached over and gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you - I'm really glad you were there."

I kissed her back. "I am too!"

And we drove back to my house, Cece just about asleep. We made it in, and I pointed out bathroom, towels, etc. She just shrugged her clothes off and climbed into my bed, nestling herself into the sheet. I did the same and joined her, spooning with her and feeling her reach for my hand, closing it over her breast and holding it there. And pretty much the instant she felt my hand cupping her breast, she was asleep. I wasn't far behind her, either.

I don't think she moved the whole night - I woke up at 2:30 to use the bathroom, and when I returned she was in the same spot. I slipped back into bed, and snaked my hand back to cup her breast again, drawing no reaction. I slept until 7, and she was still out. I watched her sleep for a few minutes, just enjoying seeing her be so peaceful, and then slipped out of bed to the kitchen, making some coffee and an English muffin and read the news on my iPad. I moved to the couch and sprawled out on it, noodling on the web, and wondering if I should wake her to ask if she needed to do anything, and decided against it. She'd have set an alarm or said something.

It was 8:30 before I heard a sigh and the rustling of covers, followed by her feet landing on the floor and her padding down to the kitchen. I got up and smiled at her - her eyes still a little puffy from sleep, and she smiled as she saw me. I took her into my arms and hugged her close, feeling her arms go around me and squeeze me back.

"I didn't know if I should have woken you up or not - and finally figured you needed the sleep. And it is Sunday... " I said softly into her hair.

She nodded her head. "I was tired... thanks for thinking of it. Would you mind making more coffee? I think I just want to sit down. I must have been exhausted to not take advantage of you!"

I chuckled. "You bet - want anything to eat? I have eggs, sourdough english muffins, coffee, etc."

"Would you mind doing scrambled eggs and a muffin?"

"Sure. Sit. Relax. It's been a big few days."

She gave me an appreciative look. "Thanks. Not used to it."

"You bet. A great pity you're not used to it... "

With that, I started coffee, english muffins, and eggs, making enough for both of us. I put plates together and took one over to her, along with coffee.

She put her plate on the table and took my hands. "Thank you."

"You're welcome! Happy to do it."

She smiled and started eating - obviously hungry. She cleared her plate pretty quickly, and got up to get something the counter - a banana, which she ate between sips of coffee.

"That was great. Thanks. So... what should we do tonight?"

I chuckled. "I SO wanted to ask you that, but didn't know if you had plans already, needed a night to yourself, whatever. Love to be with you - what sounds good to you?"

"I didn't know if that'd be too presumptive. And I'll take Tuesday by myself. Steak sounds good to me - you?"

"Sounds great. Text for time?"

She nodded. "That sounds good. Can we just sit for a minute?"

"That I can do." So we sat on the couch, her nestled against me, and snuggled for a few minutes. She finally turned around, kissed me softly, and said she should get going.

She stood, and I walked her to the door. She looked a LOT more rested. "Thanks again," she said softly, before giving me a soft kiss on my lips. "See you later."

She headed for home, and I quickly did the dishes. It was the first night we'd spent together where we woke up more rested than when we started - we'd spent most - hell, almost all - of our time together fucking. Sometimes hard, sometimes tenderly. And while I missed it, I had to admit it had been incredibly sweet to sleep and wake up next to her. It felt like we'd been together a lot longer than we had been so far.

One thing that was sobering was my realization that she likely made more than I did - and probably a lot more. I did a combination of appellate consulting, which was pretty lucrative, and some consulting with the government on the Middle East and SW Asia - Iraq and Afghanistan, specifically, having served in both. I also occasionally guest taught at the Army War College and a couple of similar places. I wondered if the income disparity would bother her. It didn't bother me, just struck me as an interesting piece of data.

Another element that I wondered about was our age difference. I was 12 years older, and while there were plenty of people in our area with similar or greater age differences, it always boiled down to the two people involved. I wasn't worried - just curious. And I'd had to bet, I'd have bet she'd say something to the effect that a lot of the men her age were still growing up, or something similar. We'd see!

So we went out for steak that night, and spent the night at her house. It was a mix of torrid sex and hard sleeping - we were trying to find a happy medium. It was the same the next night, and she did indeed take that Tuesday to herself to get ready for her first day back at work. And once she was back at work, we developed a routine where we'd usually get together every other day or so - gave us both time to ourselves and time to recharge.

For my part, I marveled at how insatiable she was - and she even commented on our attraction. "I've never been with someone I wanted so much," she said one time. "Or who wanted me as much."

I'd chuckled. "Kinda wonderful, isn't it?" She'd just nodded - and then proceeded to mount and ride me, a devilish grin on her face.

We went on like that for a few months, and got to the point where we just assumed we'd be together. We also figured out how to better balance our attraction to each other and love of sex with each other with sleep - that took some effort. And we finally said the obvious - "I love you" - to each other. And that added a couple of new layers - it seemed like we could fuck with even more abandon, and make love even hotter and more sweetly.

Along the way, we went to a number of social events from her work (being independent, I didn't have them, and kinda missed them), and she'd glance at someone and then ask me what I thought. She worked with some very attractive people - male and female - and she'd hinted at an interest in some fun kinks - being watched, threesomes, etc., but we'd never moved on any of them. Probably smart - mixing sex and work could be challenging and fraught with peril.

We'd also played with the usual sex stuff - tying down, blindfolding, a few toys (which Cece said, laughingly, were good to get rid of), different places after christening every room in both houses, and some cosplay.

So I wasn't totally surprised when, after another powerful orgasm for both of us, she brought the subject up.

"So... what would you think about having someone watch us? I know I've hinted, and you've made... encouraging noises, but is that something you'd be willing to try?"

"You bet - I'd love it. Sorry if that wasn't clear. The obvious question, though - who? Someone we know? A random person we meet off the web? Would you want a man or woman? Couple? And would you want them to join in?"

"You would? Really? Oh, good!" She was genuinely excited. "I'd probably feel better with a woman - and probably one we don't know. How do we start? Just put a listing on the web? 'Wanted - attractive woman to watch couple fuck madly?"

I laughed. "Actually, that's about it. Want to post one when you're back from work?"

She pondered for a moment, and then jumped out of bed, walked over to her office, a trickle of cum running down her leg, and brought her laptop back.

"How about now?"

I chuckled. "Sure!"

She pulled up a blank Word doc. "Hmmmmm... Something like 'Couple seeks attractive woman to watch?"

"Sounds like a good title... How specific do you want to be?"

Cece pondered a moment, and then started typing. "Attractive couple seeks attractive woman to watch and possibly join. 34F/46M. Professional, educated, discreet; seeks similar."

She showed it to me. "What do you think?"

"Looks good - maybe add 'HWP' and 'DDF."

"Good idea." She added them in. "Oh - 'Boulder area."