Doctor, Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off of Cece, leaving her in the middle, and Dawn had been watching, her mouth open the whole time. "Holy shit - how did he recover so fast?"

Cece chuckled. "That might just be his superpower. Love it!"

"Well, it's not difficult when you're with two beautiful women," I added. Cece grinned and Dawn gave a little smile.

The rest of the night was a mix of all three of us - me and Cece, me and Dawn, and a little of Cece and Dawn. Cece had a late shift, so we didn't have to jump up at first light, even if Dawn needed to leave on the early side. We all kissed as she left, and I knew Cece would be in touch to get together again.

It must have been a slow day in the emergency department, because Cece was able to text more than normal. I finally asked if it was a slow day, and she replied that she'd only seen two stomachaches and one broken wrist, which for her hospital was a walk in the park, even if one of the stomachaches turned out to be colon cancer. She actually commented on that patient, saying his pain tolerance bordered on unbelievable to have lived with it for so long.

But most of her texting was all about last night and how turned-on she'd been and how hot it was. And that she wanted to do it again. I think that might have been the one area where our age difference showed up - while I felt very free when it came to sex, in the abstract it didn't quite feel right to have sex with another woman even if she (Cece) was the one asking me to do it. And I recognized that that was my own 'stuff,' and that part of it was a dim fear that we'd drift apart and that I'd 'lose' her. The good news was that I knew deep down that wouldn't happen, and that she was genuinely turned on and wanted it.

So when she got home and kissed me hard I wasn't surprised when she asked if it would be OK to have a new person watch us.

"Sure - want to try a man?" I was curious.

She laughed. "Oh, no - you're the only man I want. Remember we got more responses? I talked to a couple of them, and one seems interesting. Here, lemme show you."

She opened her laptop and pulled up the email string. It was actually similar to the conversations with Dawn, albeit with a slightly different vocabulary. The woman was a PhD student and bemoaning the lack of opportunities in the Boulder area, which struck me as odd, until she said in a later email that she was looking for a couple where she could watch or join in with permission, and to potentially try some kink. There were a couple of pictures, which Cece had reciprocated, and they showed a attractive woman, thin, with kind of a bookish mien, accentuated by her slightly oversized frames.

Cece looked at me. "What do you think? She might make me look fat," she said, laughing, and knowing better, "but I kinda think she's hot."

I laughed back. "You, my dear, are perfect. If anything, you might make her look anorexic (no, she didn't look that way at all, just thin)."

Cece laughed. "Part of why I love you - nobody ever said I was perfect before."

"Well, to me... you are."

She smiled softly. "And here's the best picture," she said, showing me the last picture in the string. It showed the woman with her hands above her head, restrained in what looked like black leather restraints, a blindfold over her eyes, mouth slightly open, and a pair of nipple clamps on her nipples.

"Mmmmm... turning you on, I see!" I said. "Have you compared notes on how tight you like clamps?"

Cece laughed. "Not yet. But I'm curious... " She went on, "Would you be up for meeting her?"

"Oh, sure. When were you thinking? You've got a hell of a week, don't you?"

"Yep. Just hope we don't get a flood of patients so I can get everything done. But I think we're all open Sunday, if that works for you."

I thought for a minute. I had a trip to DC Wednesday-Thursday, but hadn't scheduled any work for Sunday. "Yep, that works. I head to DC Tuesday night, so Sunday is good." She already knew about the trip.

"Saving the world in DC?" she kidded.

"More like trying to preserve my sanity amongst the stupidity there. It's pretty obvious what we should be doing... oh, never mind - you've heard it. Sorry."

She chuckled. "Oh, no worry. OK, let me see if she's still open Sunday." Her fingers flew over the keyboard. "OK, done."

The next day Cece was smiling broadly, that megawatt smile, as she handed me her phone. It was opened to an email, which said, "Sunday is good. 7? Your place or mine?"

I laughed a little. "Hotel again for first?"

Cece nodded. "Yep, I think that's a good idea as a rule of thumb. Can you check and I'll email her back?"

"Sure." So I opened up my laptop, looked at local hotels again, and found a great rate at the Omni. "The Omni OK? Heck of a deal for Sunday night."

Cece nodded and smiled brightly. "Great! OK, let me send it off."

I went ahead and booked the room, feeling a little thrill as I did, and before we closed our laptops, a reply came back.

"Great - hotel bar at 7? See you there."

Cece was thrilled, and I was excited also. I was curious as to how they might compare notes on how tight they liked their nipple clamps - Cece liked what she called medium pressure, enough to compress and bite into her nipples somewhat, but not anything harder. Judging by the picture, our new 'friend' was more into kink than Dawn, and I think that attracted Cece, who was exploring more and more, and liking almost everything we tried.

The rest of the week went by quicker than I would have expected - both of us busy with work, and we met Mags for dinner one night. I had an irresistible feeling that Cece was just dying to fill Mags in on our adventures, and so when Mags asked what we were doing over the weekend, Cece hesitated, leaving me an opening.

"Kinda depends on the weather - we talked about trying to hike on one of the trails by her house, otherwise we'll probably just be hanging out. And supposed to meet a friend of a friend for drinks Sunday."

Mags raised an eyebrow - saying without words, "Oh, do please go on... "

"PhD student, friend of a friend of mine from NJ." Which was actually true - we'd found her on social media, and she was friends with one of my social media friends. "Studying physics."

Mags laughed. "Physics? Broad field! Slightly outside my wheelhouse. Feel free to invite her to our next hang-do. You guys are coming, right? Next Saturday."

Cece took that one. "Yep, we'll be here." For a second I thought she was going to continue.

"Oh, good. I know there'll be too much shop talk, but it's nice to get people together out of the hospital." Mags was well known as something of a social director, and her invitations included doctors, nurses, PAs, NPs, and other folks that a department head doc wouldn't normally invite - different techs, front desk people, etc. It was part of the reason she was so popular - and no, that wasn't why she did it. Mags was just one of those salt-of-the-earth types who genuinely appreciated what everyone else did, and it came across. She was famous in the hospital for keeping the chief of staff on hold to finish a conversation with a medical assistant, which had not amused the chief of staff (the title of the hospital's CEO). Until Mags had pointed out that the medical assistant deserved just as much respect and dignity as the chief.

So Sunday rolled around, and it was a gray, rainy, cold day, the rain threatening to, and forecast to, turn to snow. Cece and I checked in, setting up the room with water and gatorade bottles, stashing our overnight bags in the closet.

We ate at the overpriced hotel restaurant, and then moved to the bar at 7, seeing a tall thin woman with bookish glasses walk in and scan the room. Cece waved, and she smiled at us as she made her way over.

"Hi! I'm Jess! You must be Cece... and Bob," she said with a laugh and a twinkle in her eye. "Your pictures don't do the two of you justice! Whew! Just hope I look like mine!" She was obviously a little nervous.

"Good to meet you - glad we could figure it out," Cece said, taking the lead as she had with Dawn. "What would you like to drink?"

Jess ordered a no salt rocks margarita, and when it came I lifted my glass. "Well, here's to meeting! And physics! And medicine, and law, and... "

Cece jumped in. "And us!" We all toasted to that.

I added up my impressions as we talked. Jess was tall - like 5'10" - and thin. I guessed she was in her late 20s. She had very bright eyes, and it looked like she wouldn't miss much. Her figure was proportional - her chest was not as generous as Cece's, her breasts looking to me like they'd be small but well-formed and firm, and if her stomach wasn't flat I'd have been shocked. We hadn't really gotten a view of her ass, but I'd bet it was taut and lean, like the rest of her. She had medium brown hair that fell to her shoulders, and, like Dawn, a very pretty face. Cece somehow knew what I was thinking, and gave me a squeeze on my leg.

We finished our first round and ordered another, along with an appetizer - even though we had eaten, and so had Jess, it sounded good. We shared some life stories, and I was struck by how comfortable we were. So it wasn't surprising that Cece asked if we'd all like to move upstairs, and less surprising that we all agreed. We cleared the tab, and made our way upstairs, Jess having brought a little backpack as a purse.

The rain had turned to snow, and while it wasn't snowing all that hard it was that wet snow that would make for slush and then ice as the temperature dropped. Cece had closed the thin white see-through curtains but not the blackout ones, which was exactly what I would have done, and we'd moved the chair next to the bed, just like we had with Dawn.

We settled on the couch and chair, and after a bit of banter agreed that Jess would watch and tap one of us on the shoulder if she wanted to join in. From our interactions so far, I suspected Jess wouldn't repeat what Dawn had done. Dawn hadn't joined in until our third or fourth meeting, which I think was more a function of her being married than any discomfort with Cece and me. And we'd gotten together a couple other times, during which Dawn had been a participant from the start.

I could tell Cece was turned on by this tall, thin, young woman, and I wouldn't have been surprised if she pulled Jess in even before Jess asked.

In any event, Cece and I started kissing, and, as usual, the world kind of fell away for me as we did. Jess was sitting on the chair by the bed, and I could hear her start to breathe more heavily as Cece and I kissed and started our little dance of disrobing the other. Jess let out a little gasp as I undid Cece's bra and her beautiful boobs were revealed, Jess immediately then licking her lips.

She'd repeat that when Cece pushed my briefs down, my fully erect cock springing up and out, and I saw Jess put her hand over her mouth briefly before moving it to one of her breasts and started to caress herself, her nipple taking very little time to pop and show itself through her thin bra and blouse, then seeing her undo the top button and then the next on her blouse.

Cece loved to show off her skill at sucking my cock, and tonight was no exception. She breathed on me to start, just barely touching me with her fingertips, knowing exactly where to graze me, and then opening her mouth and moving it over my swollen tip, not making contact, just letting me feel her warmth and breath as her fingertips continued to just barely graze me, reaching my balls, almost tickling, which made me even harder (well, maybe not, but it sure felt like it!) before closing her lips on me and slowly moving back and forth, eventually taking all of me in her mouth, feeling my cock dip down to her throat, always surprised and impressed that she never gagged, her tongue now joining the party, slowly licking me inside her mouth, knowing how crazy she was driving me, looking up at me and our eyes locking, both on fire.

Jess had by now undone all the buttons of her blouse as she watched Cece deep throat me, and had pushed her bra away to expose her nipple, which she was now alternately squeezing and caressing, her breathing getting heavier and heavier as she did and as she watched Cece's mouth on my cock.

Cece looked over at Jess, and took her mouth off my cock, me feeling the cool air of the room, and licked her lips. "Mmmmm... doesn't he have a nice cock?"

Jess just nodded.

"I think you should try it... " Cece purred, reaching a hand for Jess, pulling her to kneel next to her, my cock now in front of both of them. I could feel two sets of breath on my cock, and then just one as Cece leaned to Jess and whispered in her ear. "I know you want to... and I want you to. Suck that amazing cock... "

Jess looked up at me, and I nodded at her - go for it. What, like I'd say no?

So I turned slightly to face her, getting a huge smile from Cece, who proceeded to peel Jess's blouse from her, then unhooking her bra and sliding it down, leaving Jess naked from the waist up, and showing that I'd been right about her boobs (yeah, I know, we'd seen pictures, but... ). They were on the compact and lean side, but perfectly formed and very firm looking. And then I felt Jess's mouth take me in, tentatively at first, her tongue starting to dance along the underside of my shaft, her lips closing on me and feeling amazing doing so.

Jess moved her fingers to trace along my balls, not stopping there, going further back to my perineum, even farther, finding my ass, letting her finger circle it before moving further up, up my back, and then back down, again circling my ass before bringing it back to my balls. She'd also gotten more confident with her mouth, and slowly taking me more and more of me in, and I felt my swollen tip against hit the back of her mouth and tilt down to her throat, feeling her gag slightly, pulling off of me a little, before taking me back in, again slightly gagging and pulling off before taking me back in.

She gagged again slightly, and pulled back again before taking me back in, grabbing my hips and pulling me to her, feeling that slight gag again, but this time holding me in as she gagged slightly, moved slightly, and then... she had all of me in her throat, her tongue now playing with the base of my shaft as her throat tickled the tip of my cock.

Cece, for her part, was watching intently and smiled and nodded as Jess fought her gag reflex and kept me in her throat. Cece's eyes were as bright as I'd ever seen them, as she watched this tall, skinny, young grad student work on deep throating her lover and soon to be husband. I could feel her excitement at watching, and saw her move behind Jess and then reach around to take her nipples in her fingers and start to squeeze them.

That was apparently a little too much - Jess gagged on me and pulled off of me, the cool air of the room again surrounding my cock.

I locked eyes with Jess as she looked up, and just said, "That was amazing... "

And Jess, enjoying Cece's work on her nipples, saying back "Mmmmm... you have the best cock... " drawing a big smile from Cece.

For my part, it was really hot watching Cece play with Jess's nipples and breasts, and I found myself moving to my knees and taking one of Jess's nipples in my mouth, sucking and then biting down gently on it, and feeling her moan and seeing Cece nod excitedly - go for it!

I could also see Cece's excitement - she and I were naked, while Jess still had her skirt and panties on - and I was hit by a wave of lust for Cece. So I did what any red-blooded man would - I moved my mouth to Jess's other nipple, biting down gently, and then moved up on the bed, pushing Cece down, her sliding up the bed, opening her legs, knowing what I wanted, reaching for me, and then my cock was on her opening and I was slamming into her, making her grunt slightly, pulling back out and then slamming in again, my lust for her drowning out everything, and I'm afraid I kinda just pounded into her, no subtlety, no care for Jess, who was now back on the chair, playing with her nipples as she watched me fuck Cece as hard as I think I ever had. I moved our legs so that we were scissored, and saw Cece's raised eyebrow - I usually didn't want to cum so fast, and she knew this position made us both cum quickly.

Jess now had a hand down her skirt, and you could see her fingers moving under her skirt as she played with herself. I slowed my assault on Cece's beautiful cunt, and reached over to Jess, taking her other hand and standing her up, turning her around, finding the zipper to her long skirt, releasing it, her skirt falling to the floor, Cece giving me an approving look.

Once her skirt fell, I tugged at the thong she was wearing after admiring her ass for a moment - it was, in fact, lean and muscled. She didn't help, and for a split second I wondered if it was too far, too fast. But no - I pulled it down, felt it fall to the floor, and felt her step out of it. I started to turn her around so she'd be facing us, and saw that, like Cece, she either waxed or shaved, and saw the dew of moisture on her clit and the folds of her flower.

As Jess had turned, I'd thrust back into Cece, and might have caught her off-guard - she started to orgasm as I bottomed out, and felt her glorious pussy squeezing me, trying to get me to cum with her, to milk me for all the seed she could grab. We'd gotten a little out of sync, though, and I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Cum for me, Cece. That's right, cum all over my cock... you know I'm going to fill you up over and over... but this time is just for you... "

Cece cried out as she came, and thrashed around on my cock, damn near triggering me but not quite, one of her hands holding one of mine on her boob, squeezing me with her hand and with her pussy, shaking as her orgasm washed over her.

I saw Jess with one hand playing with herself, a finger circling her clit and two sliding in and out of her, and smiled at her, getting a kind of dreamy smile back. I reached over for her hand and brought it up to my mouth, inhaling her scent, and then taking her fingers in my mouth, tasting her, and being a little thunderstruck - her taste was incredible. The perfect admixture of musk, sweet, neutral, and... a certain 'je ne sais quoi.'

I waited for Cece to stop vibrating from her orgasm, and slowly withdrew, her pussy again gaping open, and moved up to kiss her passionately before moving to whisper in her ear. "Do you want to see me eat Jess's pussy? Would that turn you on? Because she tastes amazing... "

I could feel Cece smile from ear to ear, and she whispered back, "Yes... "

So Cece moved over, and we pulled a willing Jess to the middle, Cece and I both tonguing her tits, Cece then kissing her way along her collarbone to her neck while I kissed my way down her body to her hip (not like Jess didn't know where I was going, but always fun to tease some!), down her leg, back up, and letting my tongue graze her sex as I made it back up, slowly circling it with my tongue, head firmly between her lean legs.

She let out a moan as I started to tongue her, and got louder as I let a finger slip inside her, feeling her heat and wet and need, and then adding a second finger, feeling her start to writhe as I kept up the pressure on her clit and now her magic spot, that wonderful little spot inside her, gently massaging it as I continued to tongue her clit, sucking it into my mouth and feeling her clench as I did, and then feeling her hands in my hair, pulling hard, off her wonderful tasting sex, her mouth seeking mine, mashing her lips to mine, Cece breathing even harder than she had when she'd orgasmed just a little while ago, and practically hissing "yesssss... " at us as Jess kissed me urgently, one of her hands reaching for my achingly hard cock, breaking off from kissing me, and then telling me "I want you to fuck me right now... fuck me in front of your wife... so she can watch... "