Doctor, Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well. I could see Cece nodding out of the corner of my eye, and then heard her: "You heard her, Bob - fuck her brains out... fuck her in front of your wife... " Side note - no, we hadn't gotten married, and I hadn't even officially proposed - which I would do shortly - so we were just going with what Jess said.

"I hope you're ready, Jess, because that's exactly what I'm going to do - I'm gonna fuck your brains out. That's what you want, isn't it? You want my cock to fuck you while my wife watches and gets off?"

I didn't wait for an answer, because Jess had my cock right at her entrance, and I slammed it into her as I was saying, "while my wife watches and gets off?" Her eyes popped open and she groaned loudly as I took her, feeling her tight young pussy struggle to take all of my cock. It was a good thing I'd slammed into her - she was as tight as she was wet. I held myself in her deeply, and then withdrew slightly before driving back into her, again drawing a guttural groan. We built to a rhythm, me marveling at how tight she was and loving her groaning as I bottomed out in her over and over.

Cece was watching with her eyes shining and her mouth hanging open, and mouthed "I love you" to me. I smiled and mouthed it back to her, before leaning back to Jess and kissing her hard, even brutally, drawing another moan from her. Well - that made sense, given the pictures she'd swapped with Cece. I heard Cece doing something, and then saw that she'd taken something out of the drawer and smiled - it was a pair of new nipple clamps. I kissed Jess again, brutally, drawing another moan, and then moved to kneel, lifting her legs to my shoulders, and saw Cece play with Jess's nipple with one of the clamps.

She moved to Jess's ear, whispering "Do you love feeling my husband's big cock in you? You two are so fucking sexy I'm going to have to see you two again and again... " She'd been teasing Jess's nipple with the clamp, and Jess was going crazy with all the stimulation, her arms starting to flail until I caught them in one of my hands and squeezed her wrists together, again getting a guttural moan.

For my part, it felt astonishingly good being inside this skinny PhD student's body, and I think Cece could tell I didn't have much longer to last. Because after playing with the nipple clamp, opening it and running it along Jess's tits, she clamped it on Jess's nipple, making Jess try to jump off the bed as she did.

"Oh, sweetie... I knew you'd like that... like feeling your nipple get crushed while my husband's cock makes you his... and you know what? He's about to cum - and you're going to LOVE how it feels when he cums in you... "

I think Jess was just about to explode, overloaded with sensation between my fucking her tight pussy, Cece's dirty talking, her nipple getting pinched in the nipple clamp, and my restraining her wrists with one of my hands. And so she did, her overloaded body orgasming violently, throwing her head around, her pussy convulsing on me and covering me in her cum, screaming out her pleasure, her wrists breaking free of my hand, reaching for my hips and ass, clawing at me, crying out, her fingernails scratching me hard, holding me in as I came, flooding her tight young fertile womb with hundreds of millions of sperm, hot white semen streaking into her, pulse after pulse painting her womb white, feeling her react to the shots of warmth erupting inside her, squeezing me hard, her body shaking violently.

It took her a long time to come back to us, and she slapped Cece's hand away as she tried to remove the nipple clamp, then pulling her to her and kissing her hard, Cece of course responding, and then Jess was breaking free, her chest heaving as she fought for air and to reclaim her body from her orgasm.

I watched Cece lean down to Jess's ear and whisper, "Take your time, Jess... enjoy it... let it run over you... " and Jess nodded slightly.

I just stayed right where I was, my cock still buried deep in this young woman's body, my seed planted deep. Eventually, though, I needed to move, and slowly withdrew, Jess's pussy remaining gaping open, a trickle of white semen leaking out of her, and then I moved to one side as Cece lay down next to her, nuzzling her ear and neck. We all stayed like that for a little while, and I saw through the window that the snow had turned on for real.

Cece and I made eye contact over Jess's exhausted body, and we both mouthed "I love you" to each other at the same time, making us both smile.

We lay like that for a little while, until I needed to use the bathroom, taking and draining one of the gatorades we'd brought. And when I returned, Cece and Jess were gently kissing, both of them whispering thanks to the other. It was such an intimate looking moment that I stopped until they saw me and Cece waved me over.

"We were just saying thank yous... and you're definitely a major part of that," Cece said. "Jess said she's never been fucked like that before... "

Jess looked up, almost shyly, and smiled a little. "Wow... that's for sure... I thought I was going to explode with what the two of you were doing... " She hesitated, and then went on, "And I've never been so turned on by feeling a man cum. It was like... little pulses of heat just appearing in my gut... "

I smiled. "Well, with a little luck, we might just be able to repeat that... " Cece nodded enthusiastically.

"And seeing the two of you together - that is exactly what I want." She gave a short, bitter laugh. "Just hope someone else will find a too tall, too skinny, too weird girl attractive... "

"You forgot the 'too smart, too sexy, too cool' part of that, Jess," I said softly, drawing an approving nod and smile from Cece.

Cece added in softly, "Just don't ever settle. And until you do meet someone, I know we're both in favor of continuing... "

Jess smiled a bright smile. "Thanks, guys. I forgot to add 'too kinky' to my list. A lot of guys say they are, but then freeze when you actually do anything."

Cece laughed. "That's something you can teach us more about. Bob's played more than I have, but the more we've played, the more we want to."

Jess nodded thoughtfully. "That's definitely something I can do... What do you guys like so far?"

Cece took that one. "Well, you can tell we love being watched, and that I love watching. We've played with some basic BDSM - tying down, flogging, and so on, but really just starting. And you can tell I actually enjoy pain to a certain point - nipple clamps are awesome, and I love it when Bob scratches my back."

Jess laughed. "Yep, all of that. You guys are on the right path - just keep trying stuff and keep doing the stuff you like. Have you ever heard of Sanctuary?"

I had. "Been there. Actually did a couple of scenes with a woman there years ago. Like, 12 or 13 years ago maybe?"

Cece laughed. "I didn't know that. Can you take us sometime?"

Jess nodded brightly. "Oh, yeah... if you're up for it, it'd be awesome to do a scene."

One of the things I loved about Cece was that she didn't hesitate to ask questions. "OK, what's a scene?"

Jess looked at me briefly, asking with her eyes if she or I should answer, and correctly figured she'd be better. "Oh, you just act out something you'd do at home, or wherever, up on the stage. Anything from being tied to a chair and flogged to a full-on dominant/submissive session."

Cece's eyes were shining, and she gave me a significant look - like, "we have GOT to try this..." I smiled back, raising both my eyebrows - "yes, of course we do!"

Jess continued, warming to the subject. "And kink doesn't just mean BDSM, although a lot of people think it does. Fuck, what we're doing is kink... but you already know that. I'm game for it all."

Cece's face had flushed as Jess had talked about it. "Would you do a scene with Bob while I watched if we went?"

Jess just laughed. "Duh! Sorry, but fuck yes. That's between you - but I don't want to break a marriage up."

I chuckled a little. "Don't want to burst your bubble, but we're not married yet... "

Cece joined in, "We know we will, just haven't set a date. And someone still needs to ask, however un-feminist that is... "

Jess chuckled too. "Oh, I get it, but you guys already are in all the ways that matter. I don't know if anything could break you two apart."

That was pretty perceptive from a 28-year-old PhD student, and I think Cece and I both sort of knew that without having ever said it.

We sort of let that hang, and then I reached over Jess to kiss Cece, who kissed me back hard. I started to pull Cece to me, and Jess took the chance to take one of Cece's boobs in her mouth and to suck it, rolling it in her mouth, making Cece start and then kiss me harder before starting to moan as Jess sucked and nibbled on her boob. I watched transfixed as Cece held herself over Jess to let Jess keep her boob in her mouth, slowly and lasciviously tonguing and sucking it, Cece's eyes wide open with pleasure, her mouth opening as Jess bit down a little harder on her nipple.

I saw Jess move her hand, reaching down, tracing Cece's ass, seeing Cece pull her legs up and open them, Jess's fingers moving between her legs, softly touching, slowly circling, her touch looking softer than mine even at my softest, Cece's mouth opening as she felt Jess touching her, playing with her, a finger slipping inside her, than another, Cece's breathing turning from normal to heavy to panting as Jess's fingers explored inside her, a finger siding out coated with Cece's juices and moving back, circling her perineum, than finding her rosebud and slowly circling, teasing, then back to Cece's drenched pussy, slowly teasing her hole, back for more juice, and then slowly working a fingertip in, Cece's mouth now moving in ecstasy, Jess somehow keeping a finger in Cece's pussy while she teased her ass, all while sucking on Cece's gorgeous tit.

Jess caught my eye and looked over to where she'd dropped her backpack. I got the memo, and padded over to it, Jess taking her mouth off Cece's boob long enough to mouth to me "open it." So I did, and found a variety of fun toys, and what I bet she was after - a bottle of aqua lube. I held it up, and she nodded, her eyes saying 'bring it here.'

I sort of figured what she wanted, and she gestured with her eyes towards Cece's ass. So I moved around, and Jess withdrew her finger from Cece's ass long enough for me to squirt some lube on her finger and on Cece's rosebud. One thing we'd never done was anal - Cece had said she hadn't liked it in the past, and that I was probably too big for her. And that was fine - it was one of those things that I could take or leave.

Jess wasn't done, though, after massaging Cece's hole with her thoroughly lubed fingers, motioning for me to go back to her bag. I figured what she was after, and found a couple of dildos and a couple glass or plastic cocks, holding each one up and seeing her nod at the smaller one. So I lubed it up and moved it by Cece's ass, feeling Jess's hand, her taking it from me, playing with Cece's rosebud with it, and then slowly, oh so slowly, sliding just the tip in. I saw Cece freeze for a second, and wondered if she was going to stop Jess before realizing Cece wasn't going to stop Jess from doing anything.

I could hear her sharp intake of breath as the tip of the dildo slipped into her ass, and watched as Jess held it gently, letting Cece get used to the feeling, before slowly inserting it a little farther, again seeing Cece gasp and then relax, Jess feeding it in to her ass oh so slowly, always letting Cece get used to it before advancing it. Eventually, Jess worked it all the way in and let it just rest, Cece trembling as she felt her ass filled. Jess started to work it out a little bit, and then back in, and then out a little further and then back in, out and in, out and in. And Cece was trembling as Jess maneuvered it, whispering in her ear, kissing her ear and neck, then Jess eventually having the dildo almost all the way out before sliding it back into Cece. She also started to pick up the pace, almost imperceptibly, and I could see Cece's breathing accelerate as she did.

Jess wound up moving the dildo in and out of Cece's ass pretty quickly, and Cece ratcheted up just as fast, her body finally letting go as Jess slid it deep into her ass and held it there, whispering in her ear to let go and cum, and so Cece did. She came with a shriek, her whole body racked, and she wound up making "unnnnhhhhhhh" noises over and over as Jess slowly withdrew the dildo, handing it to me. I stayed there, a hand on Cece's back as she came back down, me quickly going to the bathroom to put the dildo on a washcloth and then moving back to the bed to see Jess had rolled over onto Cece and was now kissing her softly on her lips, face, neck, collarbone - pretty much everywhere.

I lay down on the bed next to them, marveling at the orgasm Jess had just given Cece, getting turned on watching them kiss, and then Cece broke away from Jess and turned her head to me. She just mouthed "thank you - I love you..." and I returned it.

Cece then dozed off, exhausted from the orgasm she'd just had with Jess, who now turned to me.

She spoke softly. "You know she's a keeper... "

I nodded. "Yes I do... "

Jess could feel my erect cock - we lying on our sides, facing each other, and very close to each other, and she chuckled a little and then reached for me, her hand still sticky with lube.

"Mmmmmm... " I managed as she squeezed my cock but couldn't move up and down on it - too sticky.

She chuckled. "OK, so the stick isn't great... " She looked over her shoulder and saw the lube bottle on the nightstand, reaching for it over Cece's now softly snoring body, finding it, bringing it over and putting some on her hand before reaching back down to my cock. "Ah, that's better... "

And she was right. The only time I'd used lube was for anal - apparently I'd lucked out and had only been with women who were wet enough on their own. But it felt great having her hand stroke my cock with lube.

I reached up to her hair, brushing it back off her face, drawing a soft moan as I did. "Feel good?"

"God yeah. You really made her cum hard. I'm surprised she let you - she said anal wasn't something she liked."

Jess grinned. "A lot of women say that... but they really do."

"Oh?" My hands were starting to wander over her long, thin body, and I had the satisfaction of seeing her break out into goosebumps.

"Mmmmm... that's good... yeah, just have to go slow... " She licked her lips.

"Mmmm-hmmm... that's been my experience... "

"Can you do that on my back? I hate to give up your cock, but... damn that feels amazing. Do you do that to her every night?"

"Most nights, yeah. And you bet... "

She moved to her stomach, her arms folded under her head, and I started to caress her back, reaching as far down as I could - which wasn't much below her ass.

"Mmmmmm... oh, that is awesome... "

I started to focus a little more on her lower back and ass, feeling her open her legs slightly and moan as I just grazed her skin. And after a couple of minutes, I moved to straddle her, running my fingertips up and down her back, first along her spine, then along her sides, seeing her shiver as I did. My cock was still hard from her fondling it with lube, and it was sitting in her crack as I caressed her. And it would drag along her back as I leaned forward.

My hands started to lightly massage her lower back and her ass, and I could feel her squirm a little. So I let my cock slide up and down her crack, teasing, feeling the heat from her sex, and seeing her exposed rosebud. I took some spit from my mouth on my fingers and started to tease her, feeling her moan as I did, and seeing the bottle of lube.

I picked it up and put some on my fingers, moving to her ass and coating her bud with lube, feeling her intake of breath as my fingertip slipped in, then out, and in again, holding, feeling her breathing sharpen and then relax. I added a little more lube to my fingers, and let one finger sink in to her a little deeper, again drawing a moan from her, and then letting a second finger explore, feeling her push her ass back against me as she moaned softly again.

I picked up the lube bottle and this time just poured some just above her bud, two of my fingers now in her, feeling her relax, my hard cock just to the side of my fingers, and I withdrew my fingers and let my cock slide along, picking up lube, letting my tip find her hole and slide above it, feeling her lift her ass again as she moaned again softly. So I picked up the lube bottle again and this time poured it on my cock, sliding it over her bud, angling slightly, using a finger to help push my tip down, down into her bud, feeling her tense, backing off, then pushing back, my tip entering again, loving her tightness, feeling her squirm, holding myself still for a moment before sliding into her a little further, holding, letting her adjust, moving a little deeper, again holding, feeling her tense and then suddenly her ass surrendered and I found myself literally balls deep in her, feeling as much as hearing her groan as her ass took my whole cock.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "OK?"

She took a deep breath and nodded, whispering back, "Just... go... slow... you... are... huge... "

That, of course, made me feel 10 feet tall, and the feel of her ass gripping my cock made me want to just pound her. But not just yet.

"Oh, I know slow... "

And so I started off going very slowly - withdraw most of the way, add a little lube, and slowly sink back into her. I could feel her adjusting to my cock as I stretched her out, and started to slowly pick up the pace. Jess's ass was the tightest hole my cock had ever been in. I looked over at Cece, still snoring softly, and mouthed "I love you" to her even though she wouldn't see it.

As we picked up the pace, Jess would time lifting her hips to meet my deepest thrust, getting me just that little bit deeper into her. She was also grunting as I bottomed out in her ass, and I reached over to caress Cece, seeing an eye open and then another. She was still in a haze of sleep and orgasm, but she figured out what we were doing and gave me a big, exhausted smile. I mouthed "I love you" to her, and got the same back, as she woke up a little more and watched as I fucked Jess's ass.

After a little while, Cece started egging us on.

"Mmmmm... do you like feeling that big cock in your ass, Jess? Like feeling him make your ass his?"

Jess could barely breathe by now, but managed a "yes... love... cock... in... my... ass... he... can... take... it... any... time... ok... with... you... "

And to me - "Mmmmm... love seeing your big fat cock fuck her ass. So tight, isn't it, baby? So dirty... that's right, fuck that ass... cum in her ass as hard as you came in her cunt... " When Cece wanted to, she could talk dirty with the best of them.

"Uhhhhnnnn - huhhhnnn... and when I'm done, I'm going to fuck you senseless, baby... "

Cece's eyes flared. "I know... "

So between Cece dirty talking us, the incredible feel of Jess's ass gripping my cock, and Jess moaning and squirming to get me even deeper, we both came at the same time. Hard. And I mean hard. Jess was literally screaming into a pillow, I was crying out but keeping the volume down, and I exploded into Jess once again, pumping her ass full of hot white semen, rope after rope, painting her bowel white and feeling her squeeze me almost painfully as she came. I collapsed on top of her, my cock still planted in her ass, and Cece nuzzled me as I did, whispering in my ear, "That was hot as FUCK! That is something I want to see again... "

"That works for me... " I managed to whisper, knowing Jess could overhear everything we said.