Doctor, Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you too - and tell Cece... "

"Oh, she's probably already looking to see when we can get together again. But I will."

We made it down to her Jeep, and she plugged my address into her phone.

There were very few cars on the road - probably more cars off the road than on. Jess took it slow, and we made it to my house, where she declined an invitation to come in. "Thanks, but I'd better just get home - a lot of work."

"OK. If you get stuck text me."

"OK, will do." She gave me a last kiss and was off.

I walked in to my house and collapsed on the couch, pulling out my phone and texting Cece. "Home." I added a heart emoji and sent it, getting a happy face and heart emoji back. "Still pretty quiet. Will see what it's like around 8 and if it is still quiet I'll head home."

"Sounds good. Love you!"

"Love you too."

Whew. OK, that had been a day! What the hell had just happened? I replayed the night and day in my head, shaking my head in disbelief. I'd never have believed it if someone had told me. And yet - we'd just lived it.