Doctor, Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she managed to pipe in, " Fuck yeah, that works for me... "

I managed to slowly withdraw from her ass, a small trickle of white semen coming with me, and I leaned down and kissed Jess on the side of her mouth before switching to Cece, who was right next to us.

"Holy shit, dude, that was amazing... you're going to make me cum just by watching you - I'm surprised I didn't squirt when you guys came."

We glanced at the clock - and it was 3:30 already, the snow not letting up and we could look down and see it accumulating.

The hotel shower wasn't quite big enough to fit all 3 of us, so we took turns, Cece and Jess both washing my cock with exquisite care, while I took the same care with their ass and groin. They also took a turn together, emerging giggling as I handed them a towel. We dried off and moved back to the bed, only needing one towel to cover a wet spot that I volunteered to be on.

We were all pretty spent, and dozed off, waking up to a 630 alarm that Cece had set. We looked out the window, and the snow was still coming down and had accumulated - a lot. Jess flipped on the TV to a local news channel and we saw all the closings and cancellations. We'd gotten a foot of snow already and they were forecasting another foot. I knew what would happen - Cece whipped out her phone and dialed in.

"Steve? Cece. How much volume? None yet? OK, make sure we're ready - I'll get there as soon as I can." She looked out the window, and then added, "If I can."

For his part, Steve, her second in command, had already done everything - called in more people, cleared the ER of any cases he could, etc. A big snowstorm could either swamp an ER or empty it.

I knew my role - I picked up the room service menu and handed it to Cece, with a pen and piece of paper, seeing her write her order, then passed it to Jess, before calling the order down.

"What do you drive?" Cece asked Jess.

"An old Jeep Cherokee," she replied.

"Good - can you get Bob home? He's pretty close. I have to get to work."

"Sure... what do you do?"

I answered, as Cece was now sending a barrage of text messages, some in reply, some on her own. "She's the chief of emergency medicine at CU Hospital. And a snowstorm like this can either make it very busy or very slow - but she's going to head down early just so she can get there."

Cece heard my explanation and nodded, giving Jess a warm smile.

There was a knock on the door - room service, and I got up to get it, grabbing one of the hotel robes. I brought it in and Cece plowed through everything, running through the shower again, brushing her teeth, getting dressed.

I got dressed as well, digging out her car key. "You get ready, I'll go get your car," I said.

She nodded. "Thanks, babe."

I went downstairs, and as I made it to outside I realized what a nasty storm it was - the snow was still coming down heavily, and the wind was biting, almost through my Army polypro jacket. I found her car, the same one she'd bought from me, and started it up, letting it warm as I brushed the snow off the hood, roof, and windows. It was an all-wheel-drive, and in really good shape, with great snow tires, so I wasn't too worried about her driving - just the other idiots who might be on the road.

I drove it to the hotel check-in area, which was covered, and parked, heading back upstairs after letting the doorman know we'd be right back down.

Cece was ready, and apparently she and Jess had talked. "Thanks, babe. Look the roads are worse headed back toward home. Stay here until they clear some, OK? I really don't want to get a call from someone at Good Sam saying you're there."

Ordinarily I would have laughed, but this was now Dr. Simonson, and she was dead serious.

"You bet. Safe driving." I kissed her hard, and wasn't surprised to see Cece reach up to kiss Jess.

"Thank you for an amazing night. And whatever you two do - I want deets!"

I walked her down to her car.

She turned to hug me. "Thank you. That was a great night. Can I give you homework?"

"Sure, of course I'll shovel you out."

She laughed. "No, no, no... this is way more fun. I want you to take Jess again. And again. And take pictures - and video if she's OK, which she will be. I want to hear all about it." Her eyes were imploring.

"Uh, what exactly did you guys talk about while I was getting the car?"

"Oh, this and that. So - will you?"

"Oh, you know I will if you want me to."

"Great! I'll text you when I get there."

"OK. Love you - be safe."

"Love you too - I will."

And with that, she was off.

So I made my way back to the room, wondering if the weather people were going to be right that the snow would start to slow down around noon, and shaking my head at what my soon to be wife had asked. Not like it would be a hardship, and I knew she meant it when she said she wanted me to.

I went back up to the room, and Jess had pulled on a hotel robe and was hunched over a laptop. She gave me a shy smile as I walked in.

"Hey," she said softly.

"Hey yourself. Working?"

"Yep, physics doesn't wait. Cece get started OK?"

"Yep. Looks like it's just deep slush, but there's ice underneath. She'll be fine - she'll text when she gets there."

Jess nodded. "She's a hugely capable woman."

"Yes she is."

"So what do you do? She didn't say anything about it - understandably."

I laughed. "Well, I have two jobs. I do some appellate consulting - I help people with appeals. And I do some consulting with the Department of Defense. We have an agreement - I do some work for them, and occasionally go on a trip for them, and they don't pull me to active duty."

"Ah. Got it. I think." She giggled. "Good enough, anyway." She hesitated. "I assume she talked to you?"

I laughed. "Of course. No, we've never done this. Yes, I'm a little surprised too. But not really - that's been our MO."

Jess smiled. "Yeah, you two seem fearless. How did you get into kink?"

I laughed a little. "Well, I'm 12 years older than she is, and after I got divorced I experimented as much as I could - that's when I did the scenes at Sanctuary. Love sex, think people should have a lot more of it, and out of the shadows. Cece's the same way. So we started trying different things, and one of the ones we both love is being watched. And it seems she has an equally powerful draw to watching, as you've seen. We talk everything through ahead of time, and it's been great. You?"

She nodded thoughtfully. "I've always been the one to push the limits sex-wise. Always wondering 'why not?' instead of 'oh, not supposed to do that!' Kinda like you in that respect - love sex, love the varieties, all the different sensations... you name it. Harder than you'd think meeting anyone in Boulder - everybody pretends to be so liberal and enlightened and open but they disappear the instant you actually do anything."

She continued, "So when I saw your ad, it was pretty obvious you guys were real, and I was just glad you wrote back. That was Cece?" I nodded. "Thought so. I've been disappointed so many times I was holding my breath walking up to you." She laughed. "And then I was so relieved to see you in person and to start talking that I started getting wet. So I was really glad Cece asked to move here." She looked around the room, seeing the snow still falling hard. "And I didn't know how it would go - Cece and I flirted a lot in email, but I didn't know if you'd just want me to watch or jump in. Glad it was the latter!"

"We were too. Don't have to tell you - a lot of flakes on the web."

Jess laughed. "Yeah, that's for sure!"

We chatted a little bit more, and my phone tinged. Cece. "Made it. Roads are bad. Empty here so far. Love you - now get to it!"

I laughed, and handed my phone to Jess, who read the message and laughed herself, handing it back.

"Well, let me visit the bathroom. Want anything?"

She shook her head. "I'm good, thanks."

I ducked into the bathroom, doing the usual, draining three glasses of water, brushing my teeth and changing into a hotel robe.

Jess was still on her laptop, so I started to gently massage her neck and shoulders.

"Mmmmmm... oh, that is good... let me send this email... "

"You bet." I kept up on her neck and shoulders, seeing her finish and send the email, then close her laptop and let herself relax into my hands.

"Oh, god that's good." She started to lean forward onto the desk her laptop was on.

"Come on - bed's a lot better for this." We moved the few steps from the chair and desk to the bed, and I undid her robe, pushing it off, leaving her naked in front of me. She returned the favor, and we stood naked for a moment before I guided her to the bed, putting her on her stomach so I could work her scalp, neck, shoulders, and back.

"Unnnnhhhhhh... " she moaned softly as I worked her, also feeling my cock on the crack of her ass, sliding up her back as I leaned forward to run my fingers through her hair on her scalp, around her ears, her neck, shoulders, running them down her spine, back up, and then down her sides, creating goosebumps and feeling her shiver. I slid down a little bit so I could do her ass, seeing she was still a little red from my having fucked her ass so hard just a few hours earlier. And then I leaned forward a little, letting my cock come to rest against slit, again feeling how hot and wet she was, feeling her push back against me, adjusting my position and feeling her hand underneath her helping to position me, and then sliding into her in one motion, my balls landing on her ass as I penetrated her as deeply as I could.

She moaned when I entered her, and grunted when she felt me bottom out in her. "Unnnnhhhhhh... oh god you feel good... "

"Mmmmm... love my cock in your cunt... so hot... so tight... so wet... "

"Uhhhhhh... yes... your big fat cock... unhhhh... fuck me... "

I leaned down to her ear. "Mmmmm... that's exactly what I'm going to do, Jess. I'm going to fuck your cunt over and over until you beg me to stop... "

"Just... don't... stop... " she managed.

"Oh, I won't... " I reached for my phone. "And we're supposed to take pictures, remember?"

"Yes... just... share... them... with... me... and... video... "

"Damn right we'll share them with you... " I'd picked up the pace of sliding in and out of her amazing cunt, and could tell she was close to cumming. And as much as I wanted to, I was trying to hold off - I wanted to cum while she was on top, impaled on me, her little tits bouncing.

Almost like she could read my mind, I thrust into her deeply one more time and triggered her, again screaming into a pillow as I rode her, making her cunt mine and Cece's, her whole body quivering as she came and slowly recovered. I took a bunch of pictures of her as I was riding her, and actually got one of my cock sliding into her, her juices glistening on me.

I gave her a couple of minutes to recover and then slowly slid out of her, rolling her to her side so we could see each other, and I pulled her head to mine and kissed her hard.

"Ohmyfuckinggod... " she managed. "Do you know what you do to me? You and Cece... "

"Heh... and what you do to us. She liked you fucking her ass... " I chuckled. "And I sure hope you're protected, or you're going to leave this room totally knocked up."

Jess was able to grin at that. "Yeah, no worry - IUD. Thought you were poking it a few times you got in so deep."

"Yep, almost impossible to get pregnant with an IUD. So I'm told by people who know, anyway. Good thing - I have a feeling Cece is going to want to watch us do this a lot."

Jess laughed a little. "Works for me, but I'm not sure even I'd be willing to share you - I'd want you all to myself."

"Well, I think it's more a means to an end for her - she really does orgasm hard watching. Asked her if she wanted to try a man watching us, and she always says no. Which is fine - I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing someone else with her. Funny that way, isn't it?"

Jess nodded. "It's a lot easier for me to be with another woman than with two guys. Don't get me wrong - I've had some great experiences with two guys, and it is awesome to have one cock in your pussy and one in your ass, but mostly they're just awkward 'cause the guys don't know how to react to each other."

I nodded. "Yeah, I can see that. I'd probably be one of those awkward guys - very limited experience."

Jess moved so that she was lying on top of me, her hands supporting her head, her legs open. "Nah, you'd be fine - you could at least talk to the other guy and figure it out, and laugh about anything that went sideways."

I'd gotten soft as we'd talked, but feeling her on top of me and feeling her little motions over my groin were restoring me quickly. She noticed and grinned, grinding herself on my cock. "Mmmmmm... seems like someone is turning back on... "

I grinned back. "See what you do to me?"

Jess just smiled and kept going, let me feel how wet and hot she was, inching down on my cock. She then lifted herself up to straddle, my cock pointing up in the air, and then her hand took me and gently guided me to her opening, taking me in, her eyes flaring and mouth opening as she mounted me and as my cock claimed her cunt, feeling her grunt as she bottomed out, my cock as deep within her as it could get.

She held that position for a little while, and it was heavenly. It felt like I could feel the rush of blood through her, and that she could feel my blood pulsing through my cock as she kept herself impaled on it. And then she started to make tiny movements - front to back, side to side, but barely visible. If they were tough to see, they were easy to feel - I could feel every inch of her squeezing and massaging my cock, which responded in kind with little twitches of its own.

She kept that up, our eyes locked as we barely moved, her tits barely moving, and I could feel myself building. And while I hated to break the rhythm, I'd promised Cece video, so fumbled for my phone. Jess knew, and handed it to me, I unlocked it and set it to video, handing it back to her, watching her place it on the nightstand, positioning it to get as much as it could get.

Her moving to do that was the most motion our bodies had done in a few minutes, and I was happy to feel her settle back and for us to continue with our barely moving fuck. I reached up and played with her nipples, making her eyes flare as I rolled them in my fingers, but keeping her eyes locked on mine. And as she sat on me, my cock buried deep within her, our eyes turned to fire as I felt myself building and building, knowing this was going to be a huge orgasm.

Jess kept up her tiny movements, and my cock kept responding with twitches as she did. She shifted her position slightly, and it was like an earthquake of new sensations. We were both starting to crest the wave, and my hands dropped to her hips to hold her on me. With one more tiny motion, she tipped me over, and I surrendered. My whole body stiffened, and I yelled out as cum just exploded out of me and into her tight young cunt. Jet after jet, streams of hot white sticky fluid leaping into her. She could feel it, pulses of heat deep within her body, and she came explosively, crying out her pleasure as her body was consumed. I was dimly aware of her cumming hard on my cock, and felt a pulse of strong liquid on my groin and then abdomen, then another, and another. I was able to look up and see her squirting on me, four times total.

I had unconsciously grabbed her hips to hold her down on me as much as possible, and as we slowly recovered I realized how tightly I was holding on to her. As my fingers came off her hips, my fingertips had scratched her - any harder and she'd have been bleeding. For her part, she stayed firmly impaled on my cock, her mouth twitching as she felt me shooting cum into her, taking a long time to come down. We finally came down together, her collapsing on my chest and her small but solid tits rubbing on my chest.

She noticed something - my phone, still recording everything. She hit stop, and the little red light went out, handing it to me. "OK, you have GOT to send that to me... "

"You got it... " I could say that much, but I was spent.

We lay like that for a little while, having seen that it was almost noon already. We turned on the local news at noon, and the storm was indeed moving out, but not before it left some amazing snow totals - we'd gotten 26 inches on the low end to 36 inches on the high, and most local roads were impassable.

I texted Cece - "Looks like 3 feet here. Roads bad. How are you?"

It took her a little while. "With patient. Slow day so far - should have stayed in bed with you. How's Jess? Get some good pics? Video?"

"Good. Yes - will share when you get home. Love you!"

"Sounds good. Love you too. Hope to make it home tonight but may stay at hospital if roads aren't better." The hospital had rooms set aside for emergencies like huge snowstorms for staff to stay in. Part of the contingency plan for events like this one.

I showed the conversation to Jess. "Good? How about fucking amazing?"

"Oh, I know - if anyone was watching over her shoulder it could have been awkward."

I called down to the desk to see if we could either keep the room or check out late - and needn't have worried. Plenty of space, lots of cancellations. We were welcome to stay if we wanted. And while it was tempting, I'd feel better being at home - if Jess's Jeep could get us there.

After watching the local news more, we figured it was worth trying. But before we got packing in earnest, I grabbed Jess by the hips, bent her over, and fucked her hard yet again. It didn't take long for either of us to cum, and I had the satisfaction of feeling yet more of my cum flooding her tight young cunt, claiming it for me and Cece, twirling her nipples as I fucked her.

I leaned down to her ear, keeping her bent over, and said, "I told you I was going to fuck you over and over again... And if I know Cece, we're just getting started... "

Jess couldn't speak - just moan assent. It took her a while to recover, and as I withdrew from her well-used cunt a stream of semen came out.

"Fuck is that sexy... feeling your cum running down my leg. More!"

"That's right Jess - we're going to make you ours... our little fuck toy."

She moaned again. "Yes... please... I need it... want you both... "

I gave her ass a quick slap, then another. "And that's what happens if you're not a good girl."

She spoke so softly I could barely hear her. "Yes, master... "

We got up and dressed, cleaning the room as we went. Finished, we moved our bags to the door - both of us had brought backpacks. I kissed her hard, feeling her respond, and then broke off. "OK, where's your car key?"

She handed it over. "Green Jeep, parked right about... there. She had moved us to the window, and I could see a lump in the snow.

"OK, I'll go get it."

I went down and outside. The snow had mostly stopped - just a few flakes flying now. And the sun was trying to poke through the clouds, though not succeeding. I found what looked like her Jeep - and the key fit. I scooped snow off the driver's door with my gloves, and was able to open the driver's door, climbing it and turning the key. It fired right up, and I turned on the defrosters and looked around for a snow brush - and found it in the front passenger seat footwell.

I cleaned off the snow from the windows, hood, and roof, and shifted it to 4 wheel drive - low. It had no trouble breaking out of the parking spot, or maneuvering to the covered check-in area. I parked it and made my way back to the room, where Jess was waiting. "OK, ready?"

She laughed. "Yes and no."

I grinned. "I know what you mean... Thank you for a truly spectacular night. And day." I kissed her deeply.