Doctor Goes Rogue Ch. 01

Story Info
Doctors visit changes dramatically.
863 words
4.1
4.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie goes to the Dr for a follow up visit. The Dr has shown previous attraction to Jeannie, but she dismissed it as playful flirting, no harm.

On this particular day, Jeannie had to wait a while, as the staff was shorthanded. She was finally called in to the exam room by the nurse, who gave her a robe and said strip naked, including panties, for this exam.

Jeannie did as instructed and was left in the room alone. It should be noted that Jeannie was a 63 year old woman, with long, beautiful blonde hair almost to her waist. Jeannie had huge breasts with reddish pink nipples that stood out at the very touch of wind. She has a great body and is a very sexual woman.

But today, she was in for the follow up visit and hoped it would be quick. Finally, the Dr came in and asked how she was doing. They went through the medical part of the exam questions and then he said he needed to check her stomach and abdomen area for swelling.

Jeannie leaned back on the table and the Dr began pushing on her stomach under the robe against her bare skin, which she thought was unusual, but figured he knows what he's doing.

He stated he was short staffed today and the nurse may come in or may not. He started getting lower towards her pubic area, which she was a little unnerved with. His little finger was an inch from the top of her pussy and rubbing the pubic hair region.

Although she was shaved, she felt he was awfully close there. As he did this he was asking intimate questions about her sex life and was telling her she looks very sensuous and felt she probably didn't get the sex she needed.

She thought that was odd but didn't want to make waves. He then stopped and got a bottle of lube and said he needed to do a pelvic exam as her condition could spread to that region.

He did not put gloves on and spread the lube on his fingers. He then rubbed her in the same area and gradually worked down to the top of her pussy.

He worked his slippery fingers onto her vulva and over the top of her clit. He then put one, then two, fingers in her pussy and probed inside of her. He said she feels just fine there and asked if she was ok. She was perplexed and confused and said yes.

He then moved his fingers back on her vulva and rubbed the lube in more, circling her clit slowly. It started feeling real good but she was not ready for this feeling from her Dr. He said he would be happy to satisfy her sexually with his hand if she wanted.

Jeannie decided it had been a while since she had sexual contact with anyone and thought she may as well enjoy this.

Her clit was feeling really good now and he pulled her robe up to expose it totally. He was wearing scrubs and she noticed he had a hard on under them and he was pretty large. She was feeling no pain as his fingers very deftly circled her clit and she let out a moan.

He then reached up with his other hand and exposed her large breasts and hard nipples. She felt something else on her pussy and looked to see his hard cock was rubbing on it as well. It was very big with a huge red head and he was holding it and rubbing it up and down on her wet slit.

It felt really good and she was beyond horny at this point. He rubbed it for a while on her, then moved down and started going down her sucking her hard clit in his mouth with his tongue all over it. In no time she felt she was going to cum hard, and said "I'm going to cum, fuck". She came all over his mouth and he licked up her juices.

Before she recovered, he had moved up and put his hard cock in her pussy and started fucking her. She was so wet he just slipped right in. He also rubbed her clit as he fucked her and she rubbed her nipples.

In no time he said he was going to cum and pulled out and shot his cum all over her wet pussy and stomach, reaching her tits. He pulled out and got dressed. He told her she was good but come back in one week for a "follow up" visit.

He left the room and Jeannie grabbed some tissues and cleaned his sperm off her body. She was not satisfied as she normally has anywhere from 5-10 orgasms per session.

Jeannie hurried home and stripped naked. She pulled her Magic Wand out and decided to relive the incident and cum much more.

Jeannie saw in her minds eye the Dr's big red cock head and started cumming.

After she recovered she called the Dr's office and made an appointment for the following week.

Jeannie thought: this could be fun!