Doctor Goes Rogue Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeannie's second follow-up with her Dr.
894 words
4.29
4.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Dr visit comes and Jeannie is on time. She signs in and shortly after the receptionist goes around and locks the door. She tells Jeannie; you are the last appointment for the day. She also tells Jeannie it may be a few minutes as the Dr is seeing the last patient.

Jeannie settles in checking her phone for emails and such, passing the time on Facebook. She watches as customers and employees start leaving. She thinks about what happened last week and how horny she got in just minutes.

She wonders what, if anything, will happen today. Her anticipation is making her squirm in her seat. She feels her pussy getting very wet.

The office was real quiet when the nurse comes to get her with her chart. She takes her an exam room and asks the same questions she gets asked every time.

She asked one peculiar question; did you enjoy your last visit?

Jeannie had not seen this particular nurse, but noticed she was a pretty hot woman, about 35, purple scrubs with a nice ass, and looked like ample tits. The nurse told Jeannie to disrobe completely, and put on a robe, as the Dr will need to examine her completely.

The nurse leaves and Jeannie does as instructed, getting a little turned on from this piercing anticipation.

Soon the Dr knocks and comes in. He asks how she is and how her recovery is going. Seems like a typical Dr-Patient conversation so far.

After he questions her and documents her responses, he gets up and moves her robe down and exposes her ample breasts. Her nipples are hard from the cool room and she is getting turned on.

He listens to her heart and breathing, then puts the cold stethoscope right on her erect nipple. She winces a little from the cold and feels her nipple harden even more. He pulls it off and remarks; my a little cold.

He puts his fingers on the hard nipple and gently kneads it with his warm hand. Jeannie lets out a little moan, as it feels good both temperature wise and sexually.

He pulls the bottom of the robe up and exposes her bare pussy. He kneads around her pubic area and feels for lumps and her response for pain.

He tells her she feels good and believes she is much better. He lightly touches her vulva area and says; a little moisture there. He then says he will be back soon and is sending the nurse in for labs.

She soon comes in and takes a few vials of blood and marks them. Meanwhile, the Dr had left the robe as was and Jeannie left her body exposed like that.

Jeannie noticed the nurse seemed a little distracted as she gazed at Jeannie's tits and nipples. She then stated, you have beautiful breasts. Jeannie was a little embarrassed but said thanks.

The nurse finished and asked if she regularly does a self-breast exam at home. Jeannie said sometimes. The nurse asked if Jeannie would mind if she did one, just to be sure.

The nurse then put on latex gloves and started doing a breast exam on each breast. It felt very clinical at first, then Jeannie noticed the nurse rubbing a little more sensuously as she progressed.

She got to Jeannie's nipples and rubbed quite softly. Jeannie's nipples jumped to attention as the nurse rubbed them. The nurse totally surprised Jeannie as she bent over and started sucking one nipple into her mouth.

She said lay back and let me comfort you. Jeannie did as she was told, and the nurse sucked each nipple expertly. It started feeling really good when the door opened and the Dr came back.

He saw what was happening and said that is hot. He told her to continue as he watched. Jeannie lay back and closed her eyes. She felt the nurse move over Jeannie's body as she sucked. She heard the nurse moaning as Jeannie saw the Dr had entered the nurse from behind.

The nurse started getting real vocal moaning and saying, fuck yes, fuck me. The nurse moved down to Jeannie's pussy and started licking all around it. She then stuck her tongue in Jeannie's pussy and licked the clit. She then put a finger in Jeannie's pussy and sucked her clit better than anyone ever.

Jeannie started cumming in no time and after three huge orgasms The nurse moved up a little and put her own hard nipple in Jeannie's pussy. She rubbed it up and down the slit as the Dr continued fucking her.

That hard nipple was rubbing Jeannie's clit really good and Jeannie came hard with the excitement of the situation. The nurse came hard as Jeannie did, and the Dr shouted he's going to cum, and shot his load in the nurse's pussy.

All three collapsed in a heap, to recover. Jeannie was still confused and hardly believed what was happening. She wanted another visit soon!

Jeannie learned later that the nurse was married to the Dr which explained a lot.

After she was home she thought about the whole situation. Although she had enjoyed every second of it she started to think of the ethics being broken by them.

In conclusion, she decided fuck it I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts!