Doctor is Always Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, he hadn't complained about the three times they fucked in the last two days. He actually turned her down for the fourth. Abby had also insisted that they do more than hand stuff. She told him that the only way they would get better would be practice. So they practiced.

"Good, doctor," Abby said. "After acknowledging how horny I am, I didn't have as much time to be anxious."

"That's very good, Abby," Doctor Osiris smiled. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) "I think it's also that you've started to unbottle some of the repression" (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "and now your emotions are more balanced."

"So this is helping," Abby glowed. (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"Absolutely," Doctor Osiris said. "It's helping. And I want to talk more about this, but we should get you nice and relaxed first, don't you think?"

"Absolutely, Doctor," Abby nodded.

She settled back, looked at the screen, and anticipated the peace and relaxation that was to come. Soon, she was walking on glass beaches in space, while a distant voice told other parts of her mind important truths. Then, she awoke on Doctor Osiris' couch again.

"That was a really good session, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "You did really well." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) She found that the Doctor had moved his office chair close to the couch, so they could talk closer.

"Oh, thank you so much, Doctor," Abby beamed from her relaxed mind. She went to sit up, but Doctor Osiris put a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"How about you just sit back and relax," Doctor Osiris said (sAfE spAcE). "We can talk like this."

"Okay, Doctor," Abby said, (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) laying back down on the couch.

"So last time, we talked about how your repression" (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "was causing you to bottle feelings of sexual need" (AlwAys hOrny) "and that was causing you anxiety," the doctor summarized.

"Yes, Doctor," Abby said.

"We found that you had a much higher sex drive" (AlwAys hOrny) "than you allowed yourself to realize," Doctor Osiris said.

"Yes, Doctor," Abby said. "I'm always horny." (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"How you feel is perfectly healthy," Doctor Osiris said. "And I'm proud of you for admitting to yourself just how horny you are." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) "Tell me, Abby, when you fucked your husband, did you cum?"

"Two of the three times," Abby said.

"And how did it feel?" Doctor Osiris said.

"I" (lOvE tO cUm) "loved it," Abby said. "I love to cum."

"You need to cum a lot, don't you," Doctor Osiris observed mildly.

Abby thought for a moment (AlwAys hOrny) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) before realizing he was right. She did need to cum a lot. She was always horny and always needing that release. No wonder she was so (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) bottled up for so long.

"Yes," Abby said. "I need to cum a lot."

"You need to cum all the time, don't you" Doctor Osiris amended. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (AlwAys hOrny)

Abby was faster this time. "Yes, I need to cum all the time."

"Do you need release now?" Doctor Osiris asked. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"I do," Abby nodded. "But... I shouldn't. I should wait until my husband. Like a good wife." (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"I think I sense some more repression there, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "You labor under the pretense that the only one who should get you off" (lOvE tO cUm) "is your husband. But your husband is every bit as repressed" (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "as you were. So how can he keep up with your constant" (AlwAys hOrny) "need for release?" (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

Abby--suddenly very aware of a pulsing, needing feeling in her vagina--moaned slightly. "What do I do, Doctor?" (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"You take care of it yourself, of course," the Doctor said with a gentle laugh. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"You mean... masturbate?" Abby said. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"Yes, I do," the doctor said.

"But that's sin," Abby said. (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn)

"No, it's natural," Doctor Osiris said calmly. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"It's..." Abby said (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) (lOvE tO cUm) "...natural." It was simple now. If she was shrugging off repression, she should be shrugging all of it off. That included misguided prohibitions towards otherwise healthy behaviors.

"Yes, Abby," Doctor Osiris said comfortingly. "Very good, Abby. I'm so proud of you." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"Thank you, Doctor," Abby glowed. "I love when you're proud of me."

"So why don't you go ahead?" Doctor Osiris said.

"Go ahead?" Abby said, confused.

"Yes, go ahead and masturbate," Doctor Osiris said. "I don't mind."

"Wh... what? here?" Abby frowned.

"Yes, here," Doctor Osiris said, somewhat exasperatedly (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr). "You need release now and your husband isn't around for it. Didn't we just cover this?" (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"I've never... in front of anyone," Abby said.

"You're safe, Abby," Doctor Osiris said more gently. (sAfE spAcE) (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (trUst)

"I'm safe," Abby reiterated.

"And you need release, don't you?" Doctor Osiris asked. (AlwAys hOrny) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"I need release, yes," Abby agreed, focusing again on that pulsing feeling.

"Abby, you might also be surprised what happens when you cum in your safe place," Doctor Osiris said coyly. Abby wondered what he meant by (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) that, but decided to (trUst) trust her doctor.

Abby undid the button of her jeans, unzipped, and reached into her pants. Her pants were tight and didn't leave a lot of room, but as soon as her fingers touched her clit she stopped worrying about that.

"So to review..." Doctor Osiris said. Abby did her best to focus on his words (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) as the pleasure erupted from her pussy. "You are always horny," the Doctor summarized. (AlwAys hOrny)

"Yes, I'm always horny," Abby agreed heartily.

"And you need release," Doctor Osiris added. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"I need release, yes," Abby nodded vigorously. She was amazed by how quickly a reaction was building in her body.

"And how does it feel to get a release? Do you enjoy it?" Doctor Osiris asked. (lOvE tO cUm)

Abby was just wondering what sort of question that was when her mouth opened and the words came pouring out, "Yes, I love to cum, doctor. I love to cum."

"I'm so happy you feel safe " (sAfE spAcE) "here, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "You're making such excellent progress." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

The final knowledge that her doctor was pleased with her pushed Abby over the edge. The pent-up desire since her last fuck--a full sixteen hours ago--released (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) all at once. Her body quaked suddenly and the pleasure rippled outward. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) It had never (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) been like this before. She cried out, the pleasure (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) more and more suddenly than she had been expecting. The Doctor sat patiently while Abby writhed in pleasure. She screamed, like her husband had never made her scream (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE).

Finally, Abby collapsed backward onto the couch, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," Abby said to herself.

"Do you see what happens when you leave repression behind?" Doctor Osiris said. (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn)

"Yes," Abby nodded. "And it's amazing."

---

Session 4

Abby was downright giddy when she walked into the office the next day. She had had one of the most vigorous twenty-four hours of her life. Her husband hadn't brought up fucking, but that hadn't stopped Abby from achieving climax nine times. None of them were quite as powerful as the time in (sAfE spAcE) the office (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE), but it was rather empowering to be able to be horny (AlwAys hOrny) and do something about it herself (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE).

"Hello Doctor," Abby said pleasantly.

"Hello Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "You look happy."

"I am so happy," Abby glowed. "Thank you so much for helping me, Doctor." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) "I don't know what I'm ever going to do to thank you."

"I'm glad to hear that you're handling your anxiety so much better," Doctor Osiris said.

"I feel much more relaxed," Abby nodded. Then, she cocked her head to the side and amended, "Or... at least less anxious. I have had a lot of energy in other ways."

"I'm sure," Doctor Osiris said. "Did you want to rub one out here before we get started?" (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"That would be amazing!" Abby said. Her hands performed their well-rehearsed motion of lifting her skirt--she wore a skirt instead of pants for greater accessibility--and slipping her fingers into her panties. Abby began rubbing furiously. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

Doctor Osiris moved to the screen, turned it on, and readied his program. Then, he turned back and watched his patient. He didn't have to wait long until she was shrieking in pleasure again. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) This room offered her a sort of pleasure that nowhere else did. She hoped that they could always start their sessions like this. (lOvE tO cUm)

After her body-wracking orgasm finally subsided, Abby took a deep breath. She could go again, but she knew it was time to get some serious therapy done.

"Thank you for letting me get release," Abby smiled at Doctor Osiris (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr).

"You're welcome, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "I know how good it can be to resolve sexual frustration. Now, shall we get to the relaxation trance?"

"Yes, please, Doctor," Abby said. She was worried that she might take longer to go under because her heart rate was higher after cumming, but Abby immediately found herself on the glass beach.

Abby remained in that abyss for a time--how long, she didn't know and didn't care--until she found herself again on the couch in her (sAfE spAcE) safe place.

"So you've had quite the past day, hmm?" Doctor Osiris said.

"Yes," Abby nodded, feeling the relaxation in every muscle in her body. "I've been doing away with so much repression." (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn)

"So you've adopted the masturbator's lifestyle?" Doctor Osiris said. (lOvE tO cUm)

"Yes, I have," Abby nodded. "I have masturbated eleven times in the last day. Counting both of the times in this office." (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"Eleven times?" Doctor Osiris said, his eyebrows raised.

"Yes," Abby said proudly.

"That's great that you're exploring yourself" (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) "so confidently, Abby," Doctor Osiris said, "but I'm a little concerned."

Abby's glee dampened almost instantly. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) "Oh, why?"

"Did you know that if someone is starving" (AlwAys hOrny) "you can actually harm them by giving them too much food too quickly?" Doctor Osiris said. "You've been repressed for so long, I don't want you to fracture something... mentally or physically... by doing too much all at once."

"Oh," Abby said. "I hadn't thought of that. I was just" (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) "having so much fun freeing myself from repression."

"I know," Doctor Osiris said. "How about this? How about you let me help you?" (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (trUst) "You want it as much as you want, but I'll help moderate you."

"How do you mean?" Abby asked.

"Well, you don't touch yourself unless I say it's okay," Doctor Osiris said. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm). "And I'll keep track and let you know when it's alright." (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (trUst)

"Oh," Abby said. "That makes sense. But what if I want it?" (AlwAys hOrny) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"Then you call me," Doctor Osiris said patiently, "and ask for it."

"And if you say no?" Abby said. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

"Then I say no," Doctor Osiris said simply. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"And I don't get to cum?" Abby said, still processing the idea of calling for permission to masturbate.

"That's the whole point, yes," Doctor Osiris said with a gentle laugh. "I know that it sounds odd, but it's for the best. You" (trUst) "trust me, don't you?"

"I do," Abby immediately nodded. Another thought occurred to her. "Well... what if my husband wants to have sex?"

"Well I don't want you poking loopholes," Doctor Osiris said. "And if I say no, you could just go jump your husband to get it that way. So I don't see a reason to make an exception."

Abby blinked. "I... I can't cum with my husband?" (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd)

"No," Doctor Osiris said. "Only when I say so." (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

"What am I supposed to do if we have sex then?" Abby asked (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd), somehow already knowing the answer.

"You fake it," the doctor said simply. (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd) "Women have been" (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd) "faking it for as long as there have been orgasms." (lOvE tO cUm) "I'm sure you'll manage." The doctor grew very serious. "But you have to listen to me" (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) "and do what I say, Abby. It's for your own good."

"Yes doctor," Abby nodded, feeling a little pitiful at the moment.

"And if I say no," the Doctor said, keeping his stern demeanor, "then I don't want you calling me another five minutes later to ask again. A no is a no." (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm) "And if I think you're too desperate for it, I probably will be less likely to give it to you in the first place." (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) "This is for your own good." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"I understand," Abby nodded. "Can... can I cum before I leave?" (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm) (AlwAys hOrny) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

The doctor got a weird expression on his face. It was almost like amusement and almost like desire. Then, it was gone and Abby doubted if she ever saw it at all.

"No, Abby," Doctor said. "You do not have permission." (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

Abby almost whimpered, but stopped herself. Her body was aching for it, but she dared not touch herself without her doctor's permission. It was for her own good.

"You've already cum in here once today," the Doctor said. "You'll have to wait until our next session for an orgasm in your safe place." (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"But it's Friday," Abby said meekly. "It will be all weekend."

"You've gone twenty-two years controlling yourself," Doctor Osiris said with a touch of humor. "I'm sure you'll last the weekend."

Session 5

Abby hadn't been this nervous since her first session. She also was keenly aware of the dripping wetness underneath her skirt. She had been aware of it all weekend.

She managed to only call Doctor Osiris seven times. Six times, he said no. Every time, she resisted the urge to call him right back or--worse--to go ahead and do it anyways (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm). She had sex with her husband on his initiation, hoping that she would accidentally cum. She was plenty wet, but her body didn't even remotely approach climax (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm). So she did what she had to do (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd) and then laid there desiring.

She waited until her husband was in the shower, then called her therapist. "I just had sex with my husband, but I didn't have permission, so I faked it. Please, can I have permission to cum?"

"You've been very good," he had said. "So yes, go ahead and do it once."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," she had blurted out. Then she went to town on herself, quickly rubbing out an orgasm. She grinded her teeth together to stop from screaming when she came. Only afterwards did she realize she never hung up on her therapist.

"I'm glad you had fun, Abby," he had said. "I'll see you on Monday."

That hadn't stopped Abby from calling him three more times at different times, asking for more--which he denied.

Abby didn't know what her therapist would think of her behavior this weekend. Had she asked too much? Was she in danger of hurting herself? (AlwAys hOrny) Or was she in danger of sinking back into repression? (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) Most of all, she wanted to know if she would get one of those amazing, safe space orgasms. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

The door opened and Doctor Osiris popped out. "Hi Abby, come on in."

Abby hopped up and hurried inside. She felt the safety of the room descend down on her. (sAfE spAcE)

"So, how was your weekend?" Doctor Osiris asked casually.

"It was... difficult," Abby said, as if he already didn't know.

"Because of anxiety?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"Because" (AlwAys hOrny) "I was horny the entire time, but couldn't cum," Abby said. Only afterwards did it occur to her that she didn't think twice about telling her therapist these things. (trUst) (sAfE spAcE)

"I am pleased with you that you obeyed," Doctor Osiris said. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"Good," Abby said, gladness emerging through the cloud of horny haze in her head.

"Now, how about you lay down and we get to work?" Doctor Osiris said.

"The... the trance?" Abby said hesitantly.

"Yes," Doctor Osiris nodded. "Why?"

"Well... I... I was hoping I could... you know..." Abby said. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"Abby, I am a therapist, not a mind reader," Doctor Osiris said simply.

"I was hoping to have permission to cum," Abby said. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm) (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"Oh, I see," Doctor Osiris said. "Well let's do this relaxation first, and then we'll talk about that afterwards. Is that okay?"

It wasn't, Abby thought. It really wasn't. But (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) Abby nodded and laid down on the couch. She looked at the screen. The purple light appeared, transitioned colors, and Abby was well on her way into the abyss.

There was less horniness on the glass beach. There was nothing there, actually. In the distance, voices instructed another part of her with important, powerful truths. But here, her consciousness wandered the glass amidst the stars, free from all trouble.

Then, there was a purple light again, receding into a black screen. The sense of perfect post-trance relaxation washed over Abby again.

"Hello Abby," Doctor Osiris said softly from his chair next to her.

"Hello Doctor," Abby said pleasantly. Her horniness hadn't quite returned to her yet. One part of her mind was still drifting in starlight.

"So, you were asking for something before you went under," Doctor Osiris said. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"I want to cum," Abby said softly. (lOvE tO cUm)

"How badly do you need it?" Doctor Osiris asked.

The post-trance relaxation was no longer repressing the desire. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"Bad," Abby said. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

"Who would have thought that such a sex-fueled woman lived inside that docile one from our first session?" Doctor Osiris mused. (AlwAys hOrny) "I'm glad to have unleashed that side of you, Abby." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"Thank you, Doctor," Abby said, her voice hushed and husky. She could only think that she was just a few words of permission and a few strokes of the finger away from one of those explosive, full-body, safe space orgasms. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"Have you given any thought to how you might repay me for these sessions?" Doctor Osiris asked mildly. (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"Repay you?" Abby asked, most of her mind still fixated on the prospect of an orgasm. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"Yes," Doctor Osiris said. "We're doing daily sessions. I'm not looking to bankrupt you, mind you. I'm just talking about a little thank you." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"What are you thinking?" Abby asked.

"I was wondering if you had given it any thought," Doctor Osiris pushed back. (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) "I want you to come up with something." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"I don't know," Abby said dumbly.

"How about... you come up with an idea and you'll have earned your orgasm for today?" Doctor Osiris said. (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"Earn..." Abby said, wondering about that concept. It sounded perfectly natural that she had to earn (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm) the orgasm (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) but they hadn't talked about it like that before.