Doctor is Always Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, earn," Doctor Osiris said simply. (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm) "One of the best psychiatric concepts is the idea of reward. If you take something you want" (lOvE tO cUm) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) "and make it a reward, then you're powerfully motivated to do things you're less likely to want. It's a prize." (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"That makes sense," Abby said. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"We're going to channel that raw, sexual" (AlwAys hOrny) "energy into something productive," Doctor Osiris said. "Let's start here. Tell me how you're going to thank me for daily free sessions and I'll give you permission to get yourself off." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

Abby thought... hard. She needed (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) to get off, but how did the doctor want her to repay him? (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"The answer is in your head, Abby," Doctor Osiris said patiently. (trUst) "I know it is. Try to reach for it." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"I... I..." Abby thought hard. Strangely enough, she did feel like there was something in her head. It was the equivalent of waking up and gradually releasing that you were sleeping on something. You could feel the shape of it, the foreignness of it, and eventually you could grab onto it. Mentally, there was something there that...

(lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr)

"I could look sexy for you," Abby said.

"Well that's an idea," Doctor Osiris said, considering her idea. Even as he thought about it, Abby wondered where it had come from. Wasn't that terribly slutty? Then again, she talked very openly with this man about her sexual needs. He had watched her masturbate on multiple occasions. In fact, he was the one she needed permission from before she masturbated. Was it so strange to dress sexy for him?

"I like the idea," Doctor Osiris said, considering. "It sure would make our sessions more entertaining for me." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr) "And it would give us the chance to explore what sort of sexual energy you have bubbling under there in the first place." (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) He looked at her seriously. "This was your idea. Are you really sure?" (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr)

"Yes, of course," Abby nodded vigorously.

"Well it's settled," Doctor Osiris said. "You go ahead and dress sexy for me. Don't tell anyone, as per our original agreement about doctor-patient confidentiality. You can change here, if that's easier." (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr) "Well that's settled then."

"Yes," Abby nodded. "Umm..."

"Is there something else?" Doctor Osiris asked. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) Abby could feel frustration and need inside her. How could he forget? They had agreed. She would have to ask for it.

"Can I cum, please?" Abby asked. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm) "I came up with a good idea. Haven't I earned it?" (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"Yes, that's true," Doctor Osiris said. (lOvE tO cUm) "Go ahead, Abby. You earned it today." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm) (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

"Thank you, thankyouthnkyuuuu," Abby said, the words slurring together. She went to work on herself immediately. Her body... pent up again with (AlwAys hOrny) so much repressed energy... responded quickly. Midway through her powerful, squealing orgasm, Abby found herself looking at her therapist. He was watching with an amused little smile while she rode the best orgasms (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) of her life. Thankfully, she was in a safe place. (sAfE spAcE)

"Pick your outfit carefully," Doctor Osiris advised. (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr) "The way I see it, a sexy outfit is an easy way to earn an orgasm." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"Yes! I'll make you happy," Abby promised. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"I'm sure you will," Doctor Osiris said.

Session 6

Abby felt like a slut. She hoped that meant she would earn her orgasm (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm). She wore fishnets, garters, and the tiniest black panties. She had a black lace bra that she filled out quite nicely. She hadn't been content with any of her shoes, so she had bought platform heels--two inch platform paired with a six inch heel. Walking was hell, but she looked good. She had thought a few times about wearing something less provocative, but (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr) that wasn't acceptable for reasons she couldn't quite put her finger on.

She was sex on heels (AlwAys hOrny) and she hadn't cum in twenty-four hours (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE). It felt like a lifetime.

Her fingers played absently on the silky fabric of the tiny panties. She had worn them for an anniversary once, but already she was feeling greater pleasure in them than she had on that night--even if the pleasure she was feeling was hollow without permission to finish. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

The door finally opened and Doctor Osiris stepped out. "Abby, you can come in now." His eyes surveyed her as she stood, caught her balance, and moved as gracefully as she could to the room. She felt embarrassed until the exact moment she crossed the threshold into the (sAfE spAcE) doctor's office.

"Well well," Doctor Osiris said, admiring her. "You dressed well for me today."

"I owed you" (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) "for how much you've helped me," Abby said. "This is the least I can do to give something back to you during these sessions."

"That... and you want to cum, don't you?" Doctor Osiris asked with a coy smile. (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"Yesss," Abby said with a touch of a whine in her voice. "I want it" (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) "so badly." (lOvE tO cUm)

"Let's get you nice and relaxed and then we can talk about it," Doctor Osiris suggested. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"Okay," Abby said, still disappointed she didn't get to cum before.

Abby visited the glass shores, wondered at the sea of starlight, and returned safely to Doctor Osiris' office. Feeling relaxed, Abby stretched out, leaned back lazily on the couch, and looked over at her therapist.

Doctor Osiris glanced down over the lace and the skin that it did a poor job of hiding. A look of desire filled his eyes and Abby (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) felt a thrill of excitement. She turned slightly, giving him a better view of her straight-on. She had never felt quite so sexy (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) as right then and there.

"So," the Doctor said, still filling his mind full of images of her that only her husband had ever received, "let's see if you've earned a treat today." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

Knowing she was being evaluated, Abby lifted one long, fishnetted leg into he air, feeling the tiny panties wedge as she did so. (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr) At the same time, she ran a hand along her side, letting it cup her breast enticingly for a moment before continuing on above her head.

"Very good," Doctor Osiris said. "I am pleased." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"I'm so glad," Abby said, feeling anticipation boil up inside her.

"You may get yourself off..." Abby squealed with delight and (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) reached for her panties. "...but." The word dropped and the room went silent. Abby, her pussy aching for attention and her permission suddenly contingent, listened (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) intently. "But I want you to look me in the eye the whole time. If you break eye contact, permission is withheld." (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

Abby opened her mouth to ask "why", but quickly decided that that didn't matter. She had permission, even if it was contingent. Instead, she simply said, "Yes. Thank you!" (lOvE tO cUm)

Doctor Osiris settled back in his chair as Abby slipped her fingers into her soaked panties. She stared with intensity into his sharp, green eyes. He sometimes looked back at her, but more commonly surveyed her body, quaking with the pleasure that (sAfE spAcE) she was feeling. The pleasure she had earned. (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"You look very sexy, Abby," Doctor Osiris observed. (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd)

"Thank you so much," Abby said, the compliment surging her pleasure.

"I like how your tits look in that bra," Doctor Osiris said. (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd)

"Thank you, Doctor," Abby gushed, her eyes locked onto his--seeing the way they wandered, evaluated, and lusted. (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd)

"Silly me," Doctor Osiris said. "I didn't get to see that ass of yours." (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr)

Abby--careful to not even blink, much less break eye contact--rolled over on the couch, displaying her ass for him as she looked back over her shoulder to look him in the eye. All the while, her fingers played, aggressively pushing her body closer to its edge. (lOvE tO cUm)

"That's a great ass, Abby," Doctor Osiris said mildly. (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) "You've got the body of an angel. Or... maybe something more naughty."

"Thank you, thank you," Abby said, feeling her orgasm approaching like a train speeding towards a wall.

Doctor Osiris looked back at her eyes. They hadn't left his the whole time. He smiled at her.

It took all of Abby's willpower to keep her eyes open and locked on him as the freight train of an orgasm smashed through her body. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) She squealed, cursed, and moaned like a whore, but stared at her Doctor through the whole thing.

Doctor Osiris continued to smile, watching the body he had lusted after quake with pleasure--the pleasure he had given permission for. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY) It was a knowing smile in a way that Abby didn't quite understand.

Finally, the orgasm finished, Abby collapsed back onto the couch.

"Good job, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. Abby didn't know why he was congratulating her, but it didn't seem to matter. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) She was just happy to be praised by him.

"I'm very pleased with how your therapy is going, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "You've made leaps and bounds in managing your anxiety and have freed a lot of the repression of your upbringing. I think you deserve a reward for your hard work."

"A reward?" Abby said, raising her head from the couch.

"Yes," Doctor Osiris said. "From now until our next session, you have my permission to masturbate to climax as much as you want."

Abby sat up, excitement and hunger filling her mind. (AlwAys hOrny) (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm) "Thank you," Abby said, her mouth dry. "Thank you, thank you!"

Doctor Osiris raised a finger and said, "I should clarify... If you cancel your appointment or reschedule, this is immediately revoked."

"Of course," Abby nodded. "I'll be here." She grinned. "I... I might be a little tired. But I'll be here."

"And when you get here?" Doctor Osiris asked. Abby was confused for a moment, then realized what he was asking. (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr)

"I'll look sexy for you," Abby said.

"In a different way," Doctor Osiris said. "If you want to continue to earn pleasure." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"Yes, absolutely," Abby said. "A new, sexy outfit. For you."

"Excellent," Doctor Osiris said.

"Doctor... what about my husband?" Abby said.

"What about him?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"Can I cum with him? You said I can masturbate to completion, but..." (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd)

"Ah," Doctor Osiris said. "This is a reward for you and the work you've done. It has nothing to do with him. So how about you just keep faking it with him?" (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd)

"But..." Abby started, seeing holes in logic.

"Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "I think this is rather generous." (lOvE tO cUm) "How about we don't push it?" (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm) (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (trUst)

"You're right," Abby said, a sheepish smile on her face. "I'm sorry. Thank you, Doctor. It is so generous." She giggled. "I'm going to be very busy today."

Session 7

Abby was horrified, still, but she was here. She was embarrassed, felt guilty, and didn't even want to come today, but she dared not cancel. Her morality and her desperation were at war within her...and desperation was winning. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

Abby had gone home to masturbate rather excitedly, but she had not been capable of cumming for ten minutes. She sat there on the edge, satisfaction just on the other side, but couldn't make it there. She thought about her husband, then eventually to movie stars, but it was only once Doctor Osiris popped into her head that she was suddenly cumming. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY)

After that, she had gone a little crazy. Knowing that this was her small window of time she was allowed to masturbate freely, she dared not waste it. She actually lost count of how many times she fucked herself, but was only ever able to cum when she thought about Doctor Osiris. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY) Eventually, she stopped even trying to think of her husband and rubbed them all out for her therapist.

Now, she was here again, in his office, and she was full of shame. Logically, she knew she should feel shame because of the lacey red corset she was wearing. Her tits were propped up and displayed proudly through the lace. It had been expensive, but she knew that future orgasms depended on how sexy she looked. (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr) (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm) Money was nothing next to that.

Her shame, instead of coming from the slutty outfit, was because she had cum to the thought of the therapist--not her husband--almost continuously for the last twenty-four hours. (AlwAys hOrny)

The doctor opened the door, smiled at her, got an eyeful, and then said, "Come on in, Abby."

Abby, wearing new red leather boots with a spiked six-inch heel, obeyed and followed him into (sAfE spAcE) the room.

"Why don't you spin around and let me see you?" Doctor Osiris suggested.

Abby, now feeling (sAfE spAcE) comfortable, smiled widely. She turned in a slow, sultry circle (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr), letting the good Doctor enjoy every curve (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) of her body in the lacy, sexy outfit. Again, she felt such shame as she thought about all the ways she had imagined him fucking her over the last day. It had started out with just picturing his face, but as Abby had fucked herself harder... so had he. In any event, despite the shame she felt, she was glad to give Doctor Osiris a show (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr). He had been so generous to her, it was the least she could do.

"How has your day been, Abby?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"Well... a little difficult, actually," Abby said. "I... for some reason, I had some difficulty cumming. I wanted to, but..."

"So you didn't orgasm at all since our last session?" Doctor Osiris asked, surprised.

"No, I did," Abby said, feeling redness creep up in her cheeks. "It's just... I had to think about... it's sort of embarrassing."

"Oh, I think I know what's going on," Doctor Osiris said. "Sometimes, when a repressed person steps out of their repressive state" (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "they concentrate their sexual energy on a particular fantasy, act, person, or even object. That representative becomes the harbinger of all sexual satisfaction for the newly free person. They can't get off without it." (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) (trUst)

"Oh, I didn't know that," Abby said. "That... isn't wrong? To fantasize?"

"Abby, you'll find that once you've freed yourself from the shackles of repression," Doctor Osiris said, "very little is wrong anymore." (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "We are much more liberated, sexual beings than any faith is comfortable accepting." (AlwAys hOrny) "And a healthy young woman such as yourself should explore that freedom." (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr) "So tell me... what's the representative of you sexual satisfaction?"

"Oh..." Abby said. "I don't know if I should say..."

"Come now, Abby," Doctor Osiris chastised. "I am trying to help you. This is your safe place after all." (sAfE spAcE) (trUst)

"Well... okay..." Abby said, taking a deep breath. "It was you."

"Me?" Doctor Osiris said. He didn't seem particularly surprised. "You fantasized about me?"

"Yes," Abby nodded. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY)

"How many times did you cum thinking about me?" Doctor Osiris asked. He didn't seem phased by the revelation at all.

"I..." Abby hesitated.

"Come now," Doctor Osiris prodded. "You can tell me." (sAfE spAcE)

"No, it's not that. It's just that I lost count," Abby said.

Doctor Osiris smiled. "Was 'masturbate' all you did yesterday?" (AlwAys hOrny)

"Basically," Abby nodded.

"What did your husband think?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"He... oh... I don't know..." Abby said. She was sure that he was around, but she barely remembered thinking about him at all. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY) Had he heard her in the bathroom rubbing it out? Had she even been trying to hide it? (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"Well, I don't mean to distract," Doctor Osiris said. "We should get to your relaxation session."

"Yes, of course," Abby nodded. She sat on the couch, let out a deep, relaxed breath, and looked at the television screen.

Doctor Osiris, instead of sitting down at his desk, wandered over next to the couch and looked down at her. It felt good (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) to have his eyes prying at her body.

"Abby, I want you to pop those tits out of that corset for me," Doctor Osiris said.

"What? Why?" Abby said, more confused than offended. Didn't he like the corset?

"Because I think it would be sexier," Doctor Osiris said matter-of-factly. (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr)

"Okay," Abby said, the confusion gone. She pulled one ample breast out of the corset, letting the cup dangle below, then did the same for the other. Doctor Osiris looked hungrily (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) at the newly-exposed tits.

"Good girl," he muttered (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr), then left Abby on the couch to writhe in the knowledge that she had pleased him.

After a moment, Doctor Osiris fired up the program and Abby slipped off into glass beaches. When she returned, she was relaxed and ready to get better.

"Abby," Doctor Osiris said softly. "You might not realize it, but this was a rather important session for you." (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"I believe you," Abby said obediently.

"Do you want to know why?" Doctor Osiris asked, apparently amused.

"Sure," Abby smiled groggily. She stretched, feeling her stiff muscles relax.

"Because from here on out, it's just about customization," Doctor Osiris said. (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"Oh? That's great! What does that mean?" Abby asked. She had no doubt that he was right (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght), only she didn't know what he was right about.

"I suppose we can discuss more on that later," Doctor Osiris said. "I am probably just indulging myself. Speaking of indulging myself, how about you stand up here." (ObEy dOctOr)

Abby stood immediately. Doctor Osiris reached out and filled his hands with her breasts. Abby waited patiently while he got his fill of them. (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr)

"You've got such an amazing body, Abby," Doctor Osiris informed her. (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd)

Abby giggled with delight. "Thank you, Doctor."

Doctor Osiris' hands moved to her ass, grabbing and cupping. He actually spanked her, which surprised Abby in its suddenness, but (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) she had no problem with it.

"Abby, I think we have a little bit of a problem," Doctor Osiris said.

A moment of panic filled Abby's head. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) "What is it?"

"Well we've worked through your sexual frustrations," Doctor Osiris said, pinching her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "In fact, I would say you're damn near close to being cured of sexual repression." (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght) Abby swooned with the good news. "But in doing so, we've led to my sexual frustration."

Abby gasped, partly because of the Doctor's words and partly because his pinch of her nipple had just tightened.

"See, as enjoyable as it's been to have you dressed all sexy for me," Doctor Osiris said (lOOk sExY fOr dOctOr), "and as rewarding as it's been to watch you go from a shy flower to a" (AlwAys hOrny) (lOvE tO cUm) "sexually liberated woman... I find myself increasingly horny during our sessions."