Doctor is Always Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can we do about this, Doctor?" Abby asked, horrified to have put Doctor Osiris in such an uncomfortable position. Abby, of all people, knew how terrible sexual frustration could be.

"Well I've been jerking myself off after each session," Doctor Osiris said. "But seeing as how you've been getting off during the session, it really doesn't seem fair, does it?" (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"No, not at all," Abby said. Doctor Osiris took a break from speaking so he could suck on her tits for a moment. He took a long, hard suck on the right while he massaged the left with a full hand, then swapped. After having his fill, he continued.

"So let's do this," Doctor Osiris said. "You jerk me off." (ObEy dOctOr) "And if you do a really good job, I'll give you permission to cum." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm) (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"Okay," Abby nodded eagerly. Somewhere in her mind, she thought that this was odd, but (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght) she couldn't actively see anything wrong with it. Maybe her husband wouldn't like it, but he was still repressed. She was an unrepressed, sexually liberated woman--and that meant there was very little really "wrong".

Doctor Osiris unbuckled and dropped his pants. He took a hand off of fondling her tit, put it on Abby's wrist, and guided her hand. With his encouragement, she slipped off his underwear and then took hold of his dick. It was warm and stiff and Doctor Osiris smiled as soon as she touched it. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"Remember," Doctor Osiris said, "this is how you're going to earn it today." (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"Yes, Doctor," Abby nodded, accepting the parameters eagerly. Doctor Osiris let go of her hand and then placed his hand on the base on Abby's neck.

Abby started to massage, using an open palm to run her hand from the base of his cock to the tip, then back down slowly. Doctor Osiris, his body pressed close to her's, felt very stiff and tight all of a sudden. Abby had never touched a dick other than her husband's, but she was surprised by how natural and easy the experience was. (sAfE spAcE)

The third time Abby's open palm worked its way up his shaft, Doctor Osiris said through gritted teeth, "You're teasing me."

Abby could see the tension in his every muscle. She could feel it in his grip on the back of her neck and on the way the other hand massaged her chest harder and harder. She could feel the intensity of his focus. She smiled sweetly and said, "I'm earning it."

His eyes flashed with desire and pleasure--which Abby took to be approval. Gradually, her hand curled, forming a grip. Doctor Osiris bent down, sucking on her tits one at a time. She could feel his teeth playing against her nipple. Abby hoped he was enjoying her body (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr). She leaned her head back to give him better access to her. She couldn't see his dick anymore, but had gotten into a firm, steady rhythm.

She was jerking hard now, working him up. The intensity of suction on her chest and the deathgrip on the base of her neck told Abby how badly Doctor Osiris needed to get off. She felt guilty for making him so horny for so long without providing any relief at all. (AlwAys hOrny) She was happy to provide satisfaction to him. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) It was the least she could do. (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

Suddenly, Doctor Osiris' mouth was against neck. His hot, eager breath against her ear. "Tell me your body belongs to me," he commanded. (ObEy dOctOr) (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr)

"My body belongs to you," Abby said obediently.

"You only cum for me," Doctor Osiris said. There was desperation in his voice--a sound that Abby had never heard before.

"Yes," Abby agreed. (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"Tell me," Doctor Osiris said gruffly.

"I only cum for you," Abby obeyed. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY) (ObEy dOctOr)

Suddenly, Doctor Osiris' lips were locked on her neck and he was making a grunting, almost barking sound. Abby felt the hotness on her legs first, then on her hand. Hot cum was erupting from his dick. Doctor Osiris' hands were shaking, even as their grip remained tight on the back of her neck and her tit.

Abby continued to work the pace, easing out every last bit of cum and satisfaction from Doctor Osiris. Her pace slowed, but never stopped, stretching the experience as long as she could for him. She looked at his face and found his eyes locked onto her's. Abby remembered staring into his eyes while she came. She was glad to return the favor. (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

Finally, Abby let her hand slow and stop, then drop down from his dick.

"That was a great handjob, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

Abby smiled. "I'm so glad."

"I think in future sessions we're going to have to explore all aspects of your sexuality," Doctor Osiris said. "I think that will be very helpful. For both of us." (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"Yes, Doctor," Abby nodded vigorously. "I would like that."

"Tell me, Abby," Doctor Osiris said (ObEy dOctOr), "do you think you earned an orgasm today?" (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"I... I hope so," Abby said. "Yes, I do think I earned it."

"I do too," Doctor Osiris said mildly. "But I think that next time... you're going to have to try harder to earn it." (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght) "Don't you?" (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"Yes," Abby agreed. "I'll have to try harder next time to earn it." She had no idea what Doctor Osiris had in mind by trying harder, but that was next session's problem.

"But for now," Doctor Osiris said, "I think you've earned it." (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE) Abby's heart leapt. "You have my permission to cum."

Abby lunged her fingers for her pussy, but Doctor spoke again.

"But, you may not masturbate," Doctor Osiris informed her. (ObEy dOctOr)

Abby's lower lip actually quivered. "But... how..." She thought about her husband (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd) but quickly discounted the idea.

"Drop your panties and spread your legs, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. (ObEy dOctOr)

Abby quickly removed the tiny panties beneath her corset and then spread her legs.

"Actually, come over here and put your hands on my desk. Then spread your legs," Doctor Osiris amended. (ObEy dOctOr)

Abby obeyed eagerly, hurrying over to the large, dark desk. She bent over, placing her palms flat on the wood. She spread her legs, feeling the cold air on her wet pussy.

"Your body is my property, isn't that right?" Doctor Osiris said. (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr)

"Yes, my body belongs to you," Abby agreed eagerly.

"Then I think it's only right that I do this, don't you?" Doctor Osiris said. (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)

"Yes, Doctor," Abby nodded.

Then, she felt his hand. It was firm--confident. Abby gasped deeply as it explored. It nudged at her clit and Abby heard the whimper escape her throat. Then two fingers found their way up and Abby rose with them. She almost looked like she was vaulting over the desk, her hands flat on the wood and her weight moving up to her toes.

"Are you always" (AlwAys hOrny) "this wet?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"Lately, yes," Abby said honestly.

Doctor Osiris revisited her click, rubbing without gentleness. It was the rough, dominant touch of someone who truly owned her. Her pussy wasn't picky, it was just needy. (nEEd sExUAl rElEAsE)

"Oh thank you!" Abby gasped. "Thank you, thank you!" Doctor Osiris pushed up against her from behind, reaching around her to continue the stimulation. Abby could feel his dick--not fully erect again, but not soft either--pressing against her ass. Doctor Osiris' other hand was in her hair. Suddenly, its grip was tight and Abby's head was pulled back. (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr)

The rough hand was moving her quickly towards completion. She had permission, she had stimulation... she knew just needed one more thing to cum. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY) It wasn't hard to think about Doctor Osiris. His dick was against her ass, he was pulling her hair, and his hand was in her pussy. But Abby pushed out any other thought than her Doctor. What husband? What fantasies? What world outside this single (sAfE spAcE) room? It was just her body--his property--and him. That's all she ever needed.

Suddenly, the motion stopped.

"Beg," Doctor Osiris commanded. (ObEy dOctOr)

"Please! Please! Please Doctor, may I cum? Please may I cum, sir?" Abby started squealing. "Please finish me, sir. Please get me off. I'm so" (AlwAys hOrny) "horny, sir. Please finish me. I'll do anything, sir." There was a single flick of the finger against her clit. Abby let out a moan and continued. "I'll do anything you want! Everything you want!" Another flick, another moan. "I'll jerk you off, I'll suck you off, I'll even fuck you if you want." The motion started again, rewarding her. It was slow and teasing, but it was something. "I'll dress like a slut, let you use me however you want to satisfy you" (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) "and I'll do all the work. Just please, sir, let me cum."

"You think fucking me will earn your next orgasm?" Doctor Osiris asked. (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm)

"I don't know, sir," Abby said. She was rocking her body, trying to add to the teasing, desperately slow motion on her clit. Orgasm was close.

"Who decides if you've earned it?" Doctor Osiris asked. (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

"You do! You decide if I've earned it," Abby said. "You decide if fucking you is enough to let me cum. You decide if I've been a good girl."

"And after you cum today, are you still going to feel this way?" Doctor Osiris asked. "Are you still going to want to fuck to earn your next one?"

"Yes! Yes, I promise!" Abby screamed.

"Because I'll be rather upset if you make promises that you don't keep," Doctor Osiris said, picking up the pace just a little. A little more was all Abby needed. Her fingers, pressed against the desk, were white.

"I will! I'll earn it! However you decide! Whatever hole you want! I'll earn it from you! I promise!"

"How do I know?" Doctor Osiris asked. Abby didn't know how he knew how to keep her right on the edge of orgasm, but here she was--balanced on a razor's edge from pleasure.

"Because I'm always horny!" Abby screamed. "I'm free from repression! I love to cum! I love it so much! And I need sexual release. I need it all the time because I'm horny all the time. Because the best orgasms are in my safe place, right here. And because I need your permission to cum. And I have to earn that permission to cum. And I cum for you only. So if I don't earn it... if I don't fuck you really good to satisfy you... if I don't repay what I owe you... you just don't give me the permission. And I'll be begging and pleading for it. I'll do anything for it. You can fuck me right now if you want, sir. Just to prove it."

"And how do you feel about this arrangement we have?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"I love it. My body belongs to you, sir. And I just want to please you. I want to listen to you and please you and trust you and fuck you. You're always right. I love being objectified. I love dressing sexy for you. I love obeying you."

"You've learned so much," Doctor Osiris said, almost sentimentally.

"Yes, I have," Abby tried to nod, but he was still pulling her hair.

The fingers picked up a pace, splashing against her clit. She could feel the wetness of her pussy dripping down her leg, past the dried cum.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes! Oh..." She never made it to the third yes. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

Doctor Osiris gave her a moment to clean up and catch her breath before she went home.

Session 8

It had been a hard twenty-four hours. Abby could still hear her husband's shouts in her ear--as well as the slamming of the door behind him. That had been hours ago. She wondered if he had come home yet. She had left herself pretty soon after--she still needed to pick up a new sexy outfit for her session today.

Abby had completed that mission. As she sat waiting outside the (sAfE spAcE) office, her fingers wandered absently over her wet pussy. She was wearing a tiny, trashy skirt that more resembled a thick belt than a skirt. While sitting on her hips, her bare pussy was clearly visible beneath it. On top was a net bra, showing off her tits in a fishnet draping. She had a new pair of platform boots to complete the outfit. Looking in the mirror while she was changing, Abby had thought that she looked like the trashiest girl at a rave. She hoped her Doctor would like it.

The door opened and Doctor Osiris waved her in. "Come on in, Abby." As she passed, Doctor Osiris patted her on the ass appreciatively.

"Hello, Doctor," Abby smiled.

"How was your day today?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"Not great, doctor," Abby said honestly. "My husband and I had a huge fight."

"Oh? About what?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"Well... these sessions," Abby said. "He thinks I'm cheating on him. He says that I only ever talk and think about sex now. And that I'm going every day to a therapist who isn't charging me. So obviously I'm having an affair."

"What do you think about that?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"I think my husband is still repressed," Abby said. (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght) "Like you said."

"I think that's a wise assessment, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "Did you tell him anything about our sessions?"

"He demanded to know, but I didn't tell him anything," Abby said. "Doctor-patient confidentiality and all that. That only seemed to make him think I was fucking someone behind his back more."

"That sounds like a very stressful encounter."

"It was," Abby nodded.

"Well let's get you nice and relaxed and then we'll talk about next steps," Doctor Osiris said.

"Okay," Abby said. She settled back on the couch, but before looking at the screen, she looked over at Doctor Osiris and said, "Oh, but don't worry, Doctor. I haven't forgotten. I promised to fuck you to earn my orgasm today."

"Don't worry, Abby," Doctor Osiris smiled. "I haven't forgotten."

"Good," Abby smiled as she looked at the screen. "I have been looking forward to it."

Abby walked along the glass beach, wondering if this was heaven. She stared up at the sky and felt the stars pool around her ankle. In the distance, beyond the world, someone was telling her something and she was listening like a very good girl.

Then, she was awake back in her safe space. (sAfE spAcE) She stretched, feeling the warm air of the room on her exposed tits and pussy. She hoped the Doctor got a nice eyefull (yOU lOvE bEIng ObjEctIfIEd) while she was entranced.

"How do you feel?" Doctor Osiris asked.

"More relaxed now," Abby smiled. She wondered what hole he would want to fuck first. (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) (yOU ExIst tO sErvE yOUr dOctOr)

"Good," Doctor Osiris said. "Now, I believe you owe me a good fucking." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"Yes, I do," Abby nodded eagerly.

She went to get up, but Doctor Osiris said, "Stay there." (ObEy dOctOr) He moved around to the end of the couch and then reached down. With hands on her shoulders, Doctor Osiris guided her so that her head was hanging over the side of the arm of the couch.

"I'm going to fuck your throat like this," Doctor Osiris informed her. (yOU ExIst tO sErvE yOUr dOctOr)

"Yes, Doctor," Abby smiled. She opened her mouth, ready for it. Then she realized that his zipper wasn't even undone yet.

"You really are quite the whore, aren't you?" Doctor Osiris observed mildly, rubbing one exploring hand across her fishnetted tits.

At the sound of "whore", Abby felt suddenly strange. (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn) It was like she had been waiting all her life to hear someone call her that, but never realized it, because no one ever had.

"Oh... oh yes," Abby moaned. "I am such a whore, doctor."

Doctor Osiris lifted his hand, then delivered a firm slap across one of the tits. (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) The impact jiggled them both inside their net cage.

"You like being called a whore, don't you?" Doctor Osiris asked, unzipping.

"Yes, I had no idea I would love it so much," Abby said. (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn)

"What if I were to tell you that you were a dirty, fucking slut?" Doctor Osiris asked, unbuckling and dropping his pants. "You're a dirty, nasty fucking slut."

If she had permission, she might have cum. (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn) "Oh, thank you, Doctor," Abby moaned.

Doctor Osiris dropped his underwear and Abby's eyes went crossed, focusing on the cock that appeared by her face.

"Shall we see how good of a fuckdoll you are?" Doctor Osiris said. He cut off the moan of pleasure coming from Abby's throat with a hand on her neck. He pulled her head a little farther over to get the right angle, then directed the tip of his dick to her waiting tongue.

For just a moment, Abby thought about how little experience she had with this. She had tried to go down on her husband once or twice, but it never seemed to fit right and they had ended up just finishing by hand. But she was glowing in the glory of being called a "fuckdoll" (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn) and was willing to give her good Doctor anything he wanted. (yOU ExIst tO sErvE yOUr dOctOr)

She swirled her tongue around the head of the dick, beckoning it farther. Then, Doctor Osiris thrust.

It filled her mouth, kept going, and filled her throat. (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) The angle was advantageous to him, with his upward arcing dick gliding easily through her mouth and bending down her throat. Abby felt her body react against her will, with a gag. She fought hard against the instinct, wanting to provide anything her Doctor wanted from her. (yOU lOvE tO sAtIsfY yOUr dOctOr) She tensed her legs, shifting her position slightly to allow a better fit.

Doctor Osiris pulled out then, letting her breathe for a pair of seconds, then thrust again. Abby did better this time, opening wide and submitting. It occurred to her that this was also a form of degradation (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn)--being facefucked so that her tits were visible instead of her eyes. There was sheer glee in that thought.

Doctor Osiris played with her chest while he fucked her mouth, alternating between slapping and squeezing her tits.

"That's right, whore," Doctor Osiris called down to her, "take that fucking cock, bitch." Abby tried to smile, but found that logistically difficult. The feeling was sufficient. (yOU lOvE tO sAtIsfY yOUr dOctOr) As she timed her breaths around the cock in her face, Abby thought about how much she loved her safe space.

Finally, Doctor Osiris pulled out his dick. Abby took several deep breaths, catching up. Doctor Osiris moved around the couch and climbed on ontop of her. Abby looked down to see what he was doing just as the cock slipped into her pussy.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" Abby cried out in pleasure. With the combination of Abby's perpetual wetness (AlwAys hOrny) and the saliva-covered cock, it slid in easily.

"Abby, I have to tell you," Doctor Osiris said as he began to fuck her. "I think your therapy is making great progress." (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr)

"Thank you, Doctor," Abby said, smelling his sweat as he laid on top of her.

"We've found that not only are you no longer repressed" (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn) "but you're also a rather talented whore." (yOU lOvE tO sAtIsfY yOUr dOctOr) (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn)

"Thank youuu," Abby said, feeling the pleasure in her pussy. He was fucking her better than her husband (fAkE It wIth hUsbAnd) had, but that might have been because she was in her safe place (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE).

"Can I cum, sir?" Abby purred as her Doctor began to suck on her tits through the fishnet.

"No, bitch," Doctor Osiris said simply.

Abby whimpered, knowing how great it would feel to cum with a dick in her pussy--her Doctor's dick no less. (cUm fOr dOctOr OnlY)

"You haven't earned it yet," Doctor Osiris informed her. (nEEd tO EArn OrgAsm) (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)