Doctor is Always Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby whimpered, but knew he was right. It was selfish of her. She had cum how many times in this office? And she had only given her Doctor an orgasm once? (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) She owed him more than this.

Abby began to thrust her hips back against him, fucking him back. It drove his dick farther up inside her. She didn't even try to stifle the squeal that produced.

"Abby, do you know why you're here?" Doctor Osiris asked, a manic sort of pleasure in his eyes.

"To get better," Abby said. "To be free of repression." (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn)

"No, I mean why you're on Earth," Doctor Osiris said. "Why you exist?"

That was a big question to ponder--especially with something big inside her--but the answer came from her mouth before her brain had a chance to process it. (yOU ExIst tO sErvE yOUr dOctOr)

"I exist to serve you," Abby said.

"Good fucktoy," Doctor Osiris said. Abby glowed with his approval. (wAnt tO plEAsE dOctOr) (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn) "Now flip over." Suddenly, the dick was no longer in her pussy. Abby hurriedly (ObEy dOctOr) flipped over. Doctor Osiris spread her ass cheeks, maneuvered his dick, and thrust.

It was a sensation that Abby had never experienced before. The good Christian couple that had been Abby and her husband had never even considered anal sex before. But (yOUr bOdY bElOngs tO dOctOr) her body belonged to Doctor Osiris now. That meant he got what he wanted from it.

The wet, hard cock went in smooth, but it still hurt. It was a feeling of defilement (yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn) that Abby relished. Hands were in her hair again, pulling hard. The dick thrust and fucked her ass with vigor. Abby felt like a whore. It was an amazing feeling of freedom.

"Alright bitch," Doctor Osiris said. "Get yourself off. You have my permission to cum." (ObEy dOctOr) (nEEd dOctOrs pErmIssIOn tO cUm)

"Thank you!" Abby cried out, even as he thrust again into her ass. Abby steadied herself with one hand, then maneuvered her other to her pussy. It was still warm and throbbing from the fucking it had taken--but her clit had barely been touched. Abby started playing there, feeling the curious mix of pain from the anal and pleasure from her clit.

In a moment of total clarity, Abby saw the whore that she was. Her Doctor was taking what he wanted from her body without concern for her pleasure. She was playing with her own self and grateful for permission to do so. The imbalance was perfectly clear. She was so far beneath him.

(yOU crAvE dEgrAdAtIOn)

She came.

Her squealing seemed to ebb and flow with the thrusting of the cock in her ass. "OhhhOOhhhOOohhhOOOOhhh," she screamed. (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE) Somewhere in there, she was aware that her Doctor was also cumming, filling her ass with his cum. Together, their quaking bodies amplified each other's pleasures.

Then, it was over. The cock disappeared from Abby's asshole. She took several deep breaths, then collapsed forward onto the leather couch.

"Ohhh... thank you..." Abby said. "Thank you so much."

"Your welcome, Abby," Doctor Osiris said, stroking a hand from her ass cheek up her back and finally to her hair. "I'm glad to be able to help you get better." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr)

"I owe you so much," Abby said.

"I appreciate that, Abby," Doctor Osiris said. "But maybe we should talk about some next steps."

Abby looked up, suddenly remembering that she was in therapy. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"Of course," Abby said.

"Come on and sit up," Doctor Osiris said.

Abby's ass was sore, but her Doctor (ObEy dOctOr) had told her to do something. She sat on the couch. She wondered if cum was dripping onto her tiny skirt.

"I'm concerned that your relationship with your husband has become unhealthy," Doctor Osiris said. (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght) "That his repression is holding you back." (frEE frOm rEprEssIOn)

"So what do I do?" Abby asked. (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"How about you stay with me for a little while?" Doctor Osiris said. "It's not common for a patient to live with their doctor, but I don't think we have a common relationship." (yOU ExIst tO sErvE yOUr dOctOr)

"Live with you?" Abby said.

"Yes," Doctor Osiris said. "Think of it like full time therapy. My home would become your safe space. We would continue to work through any lingering repression, and I would fuck you whenever I wanted. As repayment." (yOU OwE yOUr dOctOr) (yOU lOvE tO sAtIsfY yOUr dOctOr)

"That sounds amazing," Abby gushed. "How soon can I move?"

"Right now. You can leave your old things behind," Doctor Osiris said. "In fact, I think I have done enough at this location for a while. I will probably close up shop, take you and my patients to another city, and open a new practice."

"Patients?" Abby said.

"Oh yes," Doctor Osiris said. "Didn't I mention? I'm helping more than one woman work through their repression. In fact, your friend Melody has been living with me for a week."

"Oh, I didn't know that," Abby said, thinking back to the woman who had originally recommended this doctor for her.

"She's made great progress," Doctor Osiris said. "In fact, I think group sessions would benefit you greatly." (lIstEn tO yOUr dOctOr)

"Oh, that sounds great," Abby said.

"I'm so glad," Doctor Osiris said. "Well let's go on back home, then."

"I might miss this office," Abby confessed. (sAfE spAcE) (bEst OrgAsm In sAfE spAcE)

"I know," Doctor Osiris said. "We've done a lot of good work here. But I promise, we'll do much more in many more safe places." (trUst) "Your therapy has just started." (dOctOr Is AlwAys rIght)