Doctor Slut Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Olivia and Teresa celebrate with their sons.
3.1k words
4.66
28.1k
51

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,467 Followers

On a warm evening in late July, Olivia and Teresa sipped champagne and relaxed on a big cushioned chaise lounge by Olivia's pool, along with Olivia's sons. Everyone was naked, as they usually were in the Walker household. The two women slouched with their legs wide open and their butts perched on the edge of their seats, while Olivia's sons knelt on cushions before them.

"That's sooo nice," Teresa sighed encouragingly to Dylan as he massaged and kissed her smooth, tanned legs. She took a long drink and glanced over at Olivia. "You do have these two very well trained."

"It's simple behavioral conditioning." Olivia shrugged modestly, patting the top of Tyler's head as he kissed his way down her belly. "They please Mama, they get pussy. Works a treat on horny young guys." She stretched one leg under Tyler to tickle his cock with her toes. He was hard as iron. Pre-cum oozed from his cum-slit, dripping onto the marble tile of the pool deck.

Intrigued, Teresa mimicked her best friend's technique on Dylan's prick and was rewarded by several spurts of warm clear goo on the arch of her foot. "Do these two ever run dry?" she wondered aloud.

"There's a reason it's called the fountain of youth, Hon. It's the collective unconscious. Any lusty woman who's honest with herself soon discovers that young lovers are the best." Olivia draped her calves over Tyler's shoulders, offering her cunt to his lips. He eagerly kissed her mound.

Dylan worked his way up Teresa's thighs and sealed his mouth to her snatch. She cried out when his tongue parted her sex lips, licking from back to front and finally darting against her stiff clit. Her yells sounded across the broad manicured lawn.

Olivia's yard was separated from the surrounding houses by bordering trees and high hedges. If the neighbors were aware of Olivia's penchant for such outdoor recreation they were discreet about it, perhaps hoping for invitations of their own--invitations which Olivia occasionally extended. Teresa had learned that behind her crisp professional façade, Olivia was a warm and generous woman, especially where matters of sex were concerned.

When Teresa had made up her mind to leave Sean's father, Olivia immediately invited the mother and son to move in with her. The months that followed had been the most exciting of Teresa's life. Day after day, Olivia had coaxed her to free herself of old hang-ups and break through her hesitation to fully explore her sexuality. As a result, Teresa felt more alive than she had in decades.

A few weeks ago, she and Sean had encountered their former next-door neighbor, Lucille Williams, at the local outlet mall. Lucy hadn't recognized her at first. Teresa wore her hair now in a loose, youthful layered cut, and she was dressed to show off her figure in black leather jeans, lace-up halter, and four-inch heels. She'd been amused by Lucy's double-take and by the woman's shocked fascination at Sean's open display of unfilial devotion to his mom. Was there a hint of envy in Lucy's eyes? Teresa could just imagine the rounds of gossip that Lucy would set off on the old block when she told the neighbors.

"Where did that son of mine get off to, anyway?" Teresa stretched like a cat on a favorite pillow, luxuriating in Dylan's attention to her cunt. "I could use a snack right now."

"Patience, Hon. I asked Sean to help me out by making a couple of calls. Arrangements for tonight. He'll be along shortly."

"You are mysterious this evening." Teresa regarded Olivia curiously. "What are you up to?"

"Well, I was thinking...your divorce is final today."

"A free woman at last!" Teresa agreed. "I'm eternally grateful for all your help and encouragement."

"So, I decided that we should celebrate tonight. I've planned a few extra special surprises. And, speak of the Devil--"

"Everything's set up," Sean announced with a wink at Olivia as he joined the party. The two mothers scooted apart so that he could settle in between them on the lounger.

"You better tell Mama what you're up to," Teresa playfully chided him.

"I promised Olivia, Mom. You'll have to wait and see." Sean took her glass from her and set it down on the deck, then drew her into his arms and kissed her deeply. She sighed happily when he cupped and squeezed one of her tits. Running her hand over his fully erect cock, she decided that the interrogation could wait.

Teresa got down on her hands and knees on and started licking her son's cock. Olivia soon joined her, and the blonde moved over to make room. Olivia stroked Sean's balls as she licked up one side of his cock while his mother worked on the other. Teresa was in heaven, mouthing and nibbling and sucking the thick mass of her son's prick. She rolled her hand over his glans to feel his blood rushing to it, which made it swell even more. Olivia matched her, suck for suck, and for what seemed the thousandth time now Teresa was awed both by the doctor's beauty and by her total abandonment in pursuit of sexual pleasure.

"I ain't gonna just stand here and watch," Tyler told Dylan. "Wanna flip for their pussies?"

"Nah, I wanna do Mom first," Dylan replied.

"Oh, how did I not see that coming?" Tyler jabbed his brother in the arm. "Go on, then, suit yourself."

The twins sank their rampant cocks into the women's dripping cunts.

"Sean, man, I love how your mom's pussy squeezes my cock," Tyler. "She's got a real snapper."

"Don't I know it," Sean chuckled, tickling Teresa's nipples while she mouthed his cock. "She just milks the jizz right out of you, huh?"

Teresa's heart filled with pride at hearing the praise for her sexual performance while she sucked her son's cock and took big teen meat up her fuck-hole. Such talk always excited her. Once upon a time, she might have found it degrading. But Olivia always reminded her that they were the ones in control, not their sons. "Remember the formula, Terri--make 'em hot, make 'em hard, make 'em wait."

Teresa did her best to practice what Olivia preached, but it was easy to forget that she was the parent when the guys got her motor running on high. She just wanted cock too much and was ready to open her legs to all comers.

Their first group fuck of the night continued for a long time, with Dylan and Tyler switching between Teresa and Olivia more than once. Teresa lost count of her orgasms.

Sean finally came, feeding his mother a full load of hot jism while Olivia kissed his balls and fingered his asshole. Teresa couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with him. When she released his prick, cum overflowed and dripped down the corners of her mouth. Olivia kissed her, sharing and swallowing the excess.

"Take five, fellows," Olivia said. The twins obediently pulled out of the women's pussies, awaiting her next instructions.

"Your sons are incredible," Teresa marveled. "They haven't cum yet."

"They've got great stamina," Olivia agreed. "They take after their father, that way. As far as I was concerned, he was the most fantastic fuck on Earth. But he was remarkable in so many other ways as well. A brilliant psychiatrist and a gifted teacher. He taught me to live my life without fear or shame. To listen to my heart and my cunt, and to embrace all the pleasures of mind and body that this world offers. If I could have spent my whole life with anyone, it would have been him. And I know he felt the same."

"But you didn't. You two never wanted to marry?"

"Never an option, Honey. Proper young ladies don't marry their daddies."

"He was your father!" Teresa's lust surged at the realization.

"Yes. All that I have and all that I am, I learned between my father's knees. And on my back, taking Daddy's dick after he popped my cherry on my eighteenth birthday. A little tradition that I carried forward with the twins. Father passed long ago, but I've dedicated myself to leading other willing women along the path to sexual self-actualization through incestuous fucking."

"How very noble of you."

"Yes, I'm a veritable spread-legged good Samaritan, aren't I?" Olivia laughed wickedly. She stood and clapped her hands. "Now then--guys, let's give Teresa her first surprise of the evening!"

With that, Dylan and Tyler lifted Teresa and carried her into the house, ignoring her squeals and protests as they lumbered up the main stair and dropped her onto the oversized brass bed in the master bedroom. They flipped her over on her back in the center of the mattress while Olivia retrieved a set of silk cords from her vanity. She tossed two to Sean, who quickly looped one cord over Teresa's right ankle and fastened it to a bedpost.

"Oh dear, whatever are you doing?" Teresa giggled as Olivia secured one of her wrists to another post.

"You just chill, Mom," Sean snickered, grabbing her free ankle. "We want to give you something special tonight that we'll all remember."

Before she knew it, Teresa was spread-eagled with her wrists and ankles bound to the corners of the bed. She was completely naked and exposed to the eyes of her son and their horny friends. Seeing their lewd expressions, fully aware that she was helpless to prevent anything that they chose to do to her, she trembled with excitement.

"Damn, what a body," Tyler said, taking a swaggering step toward the bed. "I can't wait to fuck her again."

"Hey, you just had your turn!" Dylan objected.

Olivia threw a stiff arm out to block Tyler's way. "She's Sean's mother, you big dummy. He'll always be first, and you two can just get used to it. Isn't that right, Terri?"

"Oh, absolutely," Teresa agreed. She licked her lips as she watched her son's cock, which had so recently spewed a heavy cum-load onto her face and tits, spring up higher and harder than before as he approached her.

Dylan and Tyler knelt on either side of Teresa's head, their big pricks bobbing just inches from her lips. When Tyler's cock-knob grazed her cheek she turned her head instinctively to take it into her mouth. She sucked him gently, savoring the flavor of pussy juice and cum that still lingered on him. Teresa had grown to love the taste of her own cunt cream on the cocks and lips of her lovers, both male and female. She had learned to love everything about her body and her appetites, as Olivia had encouraged her to explore and indulge her every horny urge and fantasy. One by one, her prejudices and inhibitions had fallen away like the layers of shapeless, frumpy clothing beneath which she had shyly hidden her beauty.

Teresa felt Dylan's cock poking against the back of her head. She took Tyler's prick from her mouth, turned, and sucked Dylan's deep into her throat. Tyler wrapped a handful of her hair around his cock and slid the silky blond locks back and forth along his shaft to pleasure himself while waiting another turn between Teresa's lips.

Sean lay down between his mother's legs. His tongue traced wet circles over her pussy mound, zeroing in on her slit little by little. She wriggled helplessly, straining against her bonds and mewling with fuck-need as her son licked slowly up and down the lips of her cunt.

Teresa switched back and forth between the twins, deep-throating Tyler's cock again while Dylan sucked on her titties, then doing the same for Dylan while Tyler took his turn at her big boobs. She could tell that the brothers were old hands at sharing a woman between them, speaking nary a word as they alternated positions. The brothers didn't let their sibling rivalry stand in the way of extracting the greatest possible enjoyment from Teresa's body, both for themselves and for her. She wished she could use her hands on them as well as her mouth, stroking and playing with their balls as she sucked on their shafts.

Sean flicked his tongue deftly back and forth on her tender clit, ratcheting her lust higher. She bucked her hips in a fucking motion, her juices flowing like a river. "Oh, baby, I need you," she whined. "I need my son's big dick inside me, now!"

"Do it," Olivia prompted, slouching on an overstuffed chair and fingering her pussy. "Fuck your mother while she sucks off my sons."

Sean got to his knees between his mother's luscious thighs and eased his cock-knob into her cunt. Teresa's whole body convulsed as the thick column of his cock penetrated her. He started out fucking her at a slow pace, knowing that even after months of experience it still took Mom a little while to adjust to his massive fuck-tool every time they made it together.

Dylan and Tyler moved away from Teresa so that Sean could stretch out above her, supporting himself on his elbows while thrusting faster in and out of her cunt-hole. His hard, muscular chest grazed her swollen nipples with every stroke, igniting delightful little sparks in her tits and belly. Mother and son kissed passionately, their tongues teasing and intertwining, spurring each other's lust onward. Teresa wanted to lock her arms and legs around Sean and crush him against her, but all she could do was thrash against her restraining ropes.

Damn Olivia Walker anyway, with her games and her "surprises." The most infuriating thing about her tricks and smug manipulations was that she was always right! Teresa was certain that she'd never forget the ecstasy of being tied down and helplessly fucked by three young studs--one of them her son--on the very day that the courts had declared her a free woman. A delicious irony, indeed.

As aggravating as Olivia's controlling ways were, Teresa had learned the rewards of following her friend and mentor's sensual guidance. Just as Olivia had promised on that first visit to her office, seemingly ages ago, sex with two men was better than with just one, even if the one was her beloved son. Fucking three was even better. So many fingers and tongues. So many cocks, devoted to her carnal pleasure.

"Oh! Oh, fuck, feels so good!" Teresa cried out. "Unngggh! Oh fuck, love your big cock...fuck Mommy's cunt, Darling! Ram my horny little cunt!" Sean fucked his mother's cock-throttling pussy hard and fast, gazing into her lust-crazed eyes, watching her giant, darkly tanned tits bounce and jiggle as he pounded his prick forward and back.

Teresa thrashed madly beneath her son, meeting his every stroke with a thrust of her hips. Her pussy spasmed and contracted uncontrollably around his cock and she exploded in orgasm. A few seconds later she felt his throbbing cock spew its precious load, pouring warm soothing semen into her convulsing fuck-tunnel.

Sean rose and sat back on his heels, pulling his cock from his mother's cunt with a loud plop. Dylan and Tyler moved in, both pumping their identical huge pricks, spraying cum onto Teresa's belly and face and tits. When at last they stopped squirting, she was glazed from pussy to eyebrows with long ribbons and splashes of jism. It pooled in her navel and ran down her sides onto the sheets.

Exhausted, Teresa thought she must have fainted from sheer, delirious pleasure. The next thing she knew, she was awakening to the ringing of the front doorbell. Olivia and Sean were wiping the cum from her face and body with soapy cloths.

"We want you all pretty and fresh for what comes next, don't we?" Olivia said. "Dylan, be a doll and answer the door, please?"

Dylan jumped out of bed and raced downstairs without pausing to even throw on a bathrobe.

"Wait a minute!" Teresa exclaimed. "Olivia, what are you up to now?"

"I did promise you more than one surprise tonight, didn't I?" Olivia chuckled and pinched her friend's cheek.

Teresa heard three pairs of footsteps coming up the main stairs, and then Dylan reappeared, followed by another young man and an older woman with fiery red hair.

"Heya, Sis!" Teresa's sister Sophia called out cheerfully. Her son Rory stood beside her, eyes wide and mouth hanging open as he happily took in the spectacle of the family orgy in progress.

"Oh no!" Teresa instinctively tried to reach for the bed sheet to cover herself, forgetting for a moment that she was still tied to the bed.

"How was your flight?" Olivia asked.

"Long. Crowded," Sophia said. "But when Sean told us what you all were up to, we couldn't wait to get here. Thanks for having him send a limo to the airport to fetch us, dear."

"I'm more than glad to help bring families together in whatever way I can," Olivia said with a wry smile. "What are you waiting for? Join the celebration."

Teresa watched in total shock as her sister and nephew casually undressed. A light dawned on her when she remembered Sophia's enthusiastic recommendation of Olivia.

When she got her first look at Rory's cock, Teresa shuddered with excitement. She gave in completely to the absurd, delightful promise of sexual bliss that her new life held.

"Could one of you at least untie me?" she asked with a laugh.

"All in good time, Sis. First, I'm going to have some fun with your pretty pussy." Naked now, Sophia crawled between Teresa's legs, inhaling deeply of her sister's aroma. "It's something I've fantasized about since we were young, but I never had the nerve. One more thing that we both owe Doctor Walker."

Teresa wailed with joy as she felt her sister's full, red lips on her pussy.

Rory crouched above Teresa's head, bracing himself with his hands against the headboard behind him, his big cock aimed right at her mouth. The plum-sized head dangled enticingly just inches from her open lips. He paused and looked at Sean.

"Go ahead, Cuz," Sean said, tossing Rory a pillow. "Feed her the meat. Mom don't like to wait."

Rory tucked the pillow under his aunt's neck, entwined his fingers in her blonde curls, and tipped her head back. Teresa opened her mouth wide, mewling softly around his thick shaft as she throated him.

"I've been waitin' awhile for this, myself," Sean declared as he knelt behind Sophia. He sank his cock into his aunt's cunt from behind and started pumping.

Dylan and Tyler sat on the edge of the bed while Olivia jacked and sucked on their pricks. "This is your night, Terri," she said. "When I've got the guys ready, they're all yours too.

"And I promise you, there are more surprises yet to come."

THE END