Doctor Visit Goes Awry

Story Info
Young man visits hot doctor with a “little” problem.
1.2k words
4.3
29.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kirbean
Kirbean
1 Followers

I was hesitant to write about this because it brings up so many mixed emotions. It was a hot but humiliating formative sexual experience.

When I was 18 and about to go away to college, I visited my doctor for a physical exam. I had seen Dr. Harvey since I was about five years old. He was probably in his 70s back then. As much as I hated doctor visits, and especially physical exams requiring me to get naked, Dr. Harvey always seemed like a harmless doddering old man.

I arrived for my appointment and was greeted by Meg, Dr. Harvey's young nurse. She was about six years older than me and absolutely gorgeous. She only started there a few years ago, after nurse Gretchen had retired. Everything about Meg exuded sweetness. Her smile and those dimples could light up a room.

"Hi Jason! I noticed your name on today's calendar. Welcome!"

"Oh, hi. It's good to see you." I said with a big smile. God, she is beautiful.

"Did you drive here yourself?"

"Yep. This might be my last visit to Dr. Harvey." Before I could say another word, she made a cute pouty face.

"We'll miss you. I'm sorry Dr. Harvey isn't here to say bye. Dr. Silver is here today filling in for him."

"Oh, ok," I said filling with worry. I hated physicals but now I'd have to get naked in front of some strange doctor. I've always known I was a decent looking guy with a good athletic build but I'm really self conscious about my penis. I know it's got to be on the low side of average... or worse. That, plus my shyness has kept me a virgin throughout high school.

Meg looked back up at me with a smile. "Come on back, Jason. Doctor Silver is ready," she announced. I followed her to the back room watching her shapely--if not large--ass swaying side to side.

"It's hard to get over. You're so grown up."

"I'm going to college in the fall."

"You'll love it!" she said as we reached the room. "Go ahead and strip down to your underwear. Doctor Silver will be right in. Byeee Jason." She left with a smile.

I could feel my nerves getting the best of me. Maybe I could decline the hernia test and the testicle exam? Then I remembered the university health form required up-to-date information.

Then, a knock at the door. "Yes?" I said. The doctor entered. I thought my heart would explode. This is Dr. Silver? This can't be?! He was a she! A woman in her early 40s. An incredibly fit, incredibly beautiful woman with pale skin but pitch black hair.

"You must be Jason. I'm Dr. Silver. I understand you're here for a physical before you're off to college?"

"Uh, yes," I said nervously. I could already feel my erection stirring. My heart sank.

"Do you have something there for me?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I quickly leaned forward to hide my tenting shorts.

"I mean a health questionnaire from your school."

"Oh. Here you go." I handed her the firm, moistened by my sweaty palm. This had to be the most mortifying experience of my entire life. My whole body was a deep red. I can't get home fast enough to throw myself off the roof.

The exam progressed. She checked my vitals. My embarrassment luckily held my boner at bay. Just maybe, maybe I can make it through this, I thought.

"Since you're going off to college, I do want to review a few things with you. First, are you sexually active?"

The question caught me off guard. "Oh, uh. Sexually? I don't have a partner right now."

She smirked. "I just want to remind you. Always practice safe sex. Use a condom."

"Of course," I said as though I ever actually had an opportunity to use one. This was it. I could feel I was getting hard again. God, please make it stop."

"I do need to perform a hernia exam and check your testicles. I have done this countless times so please relax. Take off your shorts and I'll call in a chaperon."

Now I was panicking. "Chaperone?"

"Yes, it's required by insurance. You have nothing to worry about." She leaned out the door and called for Meg to come in. If it was possible, my heart sank further.

"Hi Jason," Meg said with her big smile.

"Please remove your shorts," Dr. Silver repeated with a touch of urgency. She must've picked up on my hesitation. "It's ok. I've been doing this for years and I grew up with brothers. We're professionals here and we'll get it over with."

I pulled down my shorts and my dick sprang out, standing straight up and hard as a rock. "I'm so sorry!" I quickly added.

Both Dr. Silver and Meg seemed taken aback. I noticed their sudden inhales. Meg covered her mouth as if containing a laugh. Dr. Silver stood there with her mouth slightly open. "It happens. Not a big deal." At that last comment, Meg smiled broadly.

Dr. Silver began her exam and her fingers felt electrifying on my body, so near to my aching cock. She leaned in close and the head of my cock flared. A bead of pre-cum started to appear. I didn't know if I should close my eyes and enjoy or just keep apologizing.

"Everything looks to be in very good working order. Have you had any concerns?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's a rare condition known as microphallus. If an erect penis is under three inches, it's considered a micropenis. But there are treatment options, including surgical correction. Have you measured your penis?"

"No, I haven't," I answered. I'm definitely over three, I thought. Well, I hoped.

"Meg, can you please come here with the tape measure? You'll find it in the drawer." Dr. Silver instructed.

Meg approached with a tape measure in her hand and her characteristic broad smile, her eyes looking down at me. My heart was pounding. She placed the tape measure along my pulsating, and now dripping, cock. Her touch made me throb.

She had one finger holding the measuring tape against my base and another holding it against my swelling head. She rested her pinky on the tip of my head, keeping flush against the tape measure. "He's just over four inches, Dr. Silver."

"Then you're in the clear! Don't worry about a thing." Dr. Silver said with false sincerity and an unconvincing smile.

"Are you sure this isn't microphallus, doctor?" Meg asked. "Can he still get the surgery?"

"There's a lot of variety out there, Meg. This is just a smaller but very healthy penis. He has nothing to worry about." At that last comment, Meg stifled another laugh.

I couldn't explain why I was so turned on but at that moment, with their eyes fixed on the hardest boner of my life, there was no more holding back. The orgasm even caught me off guard and cum immediately spurted from my cock.

Meg let out an "Oh!" while Doctor Silver was still with a wry smile on her lips.

"See, Meg? Everything is in working order."

I quickly grabbed my shorts and pulled them up as fast as I possibly could. My cock continuing to convulse in my pants.

"Sorry!"

Meg didn't try to hide her smile but Dr. Silver stayed completely professional.

"You're a perfectly healthy young man, from top to bottom. Best of luck to you," Doctor Silver said. The two left the room.

I got dressed and ran home as quickly as I could. I'll never go back there again but I'll be thinking about that visit... a lot.

Kirbean
Kirbean
1 Followers