Male Group Insurance Physical

Story Info
Male employees are examined by females.
3.2k words
4.38
19.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FEMDOM INSURANCE GROUP PHYSICAL

Male employees MUST submit to a health insurance physical.

by SpankDoc5

The basis for this story was originally written by dominantwomenrule under the title Fem Dom Group Physical many years ago. I found the story compelling and arousing, so I decided to flesh it out with deeper details. Not wanting to plagiarize her original story, I attempted to contact her to get permission but I had no luck. So, this credit to her as a preface to my version of her story will have to suffice. If the original author wishes to contact me in this regard, I would welcome it.

___________________________________

As I watched Heather help the last patient pull up his underpants, I reflected on the events of the morning. It was quite an interesting time and totally satisfying. For the past four hours eight male employees paraded around in various states of undress not only in front of me, a female doctor, while I examined them, but also in the presence of their younger female boss Jessica and Heather, a twenty-something female insurance representative.

My friend Jessica is the CEO of a small company. She was concerned because the company's group health insurance premium was set to increase substantially. She explained the situation to me and asked if I had any suggestions on what she could do to contain costs. After speaking with a number of insurance provider contacts, a potential solution emerged.

One rep indicated the company's premiums could be greatly reduced if employees were restricted to a single primary provider and some other specific conditions were met. While the employees, eight middle-aged males, would be cared for by the single provider, the policy would allow the CEO and the other officer in the company, Lindsey, to choose a medical provider.

The rep indicated the company would realize additional savings if I agreed to serve as the employees' primary care physician. I agreed. Before the policy would be executed, the insurance provider required that each employee be assessed to determine whether he had any medical pre-conditions.

The CEO was ecstatic. She called a meeting of the employees to explain the situation. She invited me so they could meet their new doctor, and also the young business-like female insurance rep so she could answer questions about the policy.

It was obvious a few of the employees did not like what they were hearing, particularly the lack of choice in doctors. Some were openly balking at the proposed arrangement. The CEO was direct and forceful in her response. She basically told them the only option was greatly reduced coverage and higher employee costs. You could see the despair and defeat come across their faces.

We decided for cost and time reasons to conduct the assessment exams in the company offices in an assembly line manner. On the day the exams were scheduled, the male employees were told to report to the conference room where the CEO asked me to explain how we would proceed.

The CEO's office was down a hallway and would serve as the examination room. Heather, the insurance company rep, would be seated at the desk in the reception area outside the CEO's office where she would take each employee's medical history.

As for the employees, they would need to strip down to their underpants in the conference room and wait. Each would be called one by one by the insurance rep when she was ready for him, and she would escort him down the carpeted hallway to the receptionist's office barefoot, clad only in his underpants, where he would stand before her desk as she recorded his medical history. Then each would be escorted by Heather into the CEO's office for his exam when the doctor (me) was ready.

As the three of us turned to leave the CEO stated, in a firm but not overbearing voice, that you heard the doctor and I expect each of you to be ready for your exam when your name is called. There was an audible gulp from the group as we departed the conference room. None of the men knew that Jessica and I had previously discussed in detail what the examination procedures would entail. Jessica was really looking forward to what I proposed. Unfortunately, Lindsey was away today and missed what she would find to be a thrilling experience.

As anticipated, the medical history part of the process took much less time than the exams. It wasn't long before most of the men were self-consciously standing in the reception area wearing only their underpants waiting their turn to see the doctor.

The CEO whispered in my ear when Heather brought a patient in that Heather appeared to be greatly enjoying the scenery and being surrounded by men without clothes on, and with the outline of their genitals and buttocks clearly displayed to everyone.

The examination part of the process must have been extremely embarrassing for the men, and I did my best to make it that way. Each spent most of the time in the examining room with a flushed face. Not only did they have to submit to a very thorough physical exam administered by me, but their female boss Jessica looked on and participated in the exams.

Heather would escort each patient into the examining room and have him stand before me, then she left the room. As I completed the medical forms of the previous patient, the CEO would bring him over to the scale off to my side to get his height and weight.

The CEO would be sure to steady his hips as he got on the scale, and then had him turn around facing me and place one hand on his lower back just above his buttocks and one hand just above his groin to make sure he maintained the correct posture to record his height. Not by accident did her pinky finger slip down just inside of the waistband of his underpants. None of the men were allowed to cover their groin at any time; they were ordered to keep their hands at their sides during this procedure. She next would then take his blood pressure.

Once these preliminaries were complete it was my turn. With him seated on the CEO's desk, I proceeded with the exam of his upper body and extremities. This lasted almost a half hour.

Next, I sat down and had him stand in front of me for a visual assessment. After the front, I had him turn around and did the same for his back. Then it was a hands-on examination. As I worked my way down his spine, I slipped my fingers into his waistband and slightly lowered his underpants exposing a portion of his bottom to me and a patch of pubic hair to Jessica. I belabored this part of the exam to intensify the anticipation of what was to come for both of us and the patient.

Finally, it was show time. I told him to face me again and pointing to his underpants directed him to pull them down, step out of them and place them on the desk. The look on each man's blushing face was priceless.

He was ordered to spread his legs about three feet apart and place his hands on his head. I made sure he was positioned so the CEO had a full view of this portion of the exam. For each employee, she stood at the end of the table just to the side of me and bent forward for an unobstructed view. Each man could see his fully clothed boss, whom he saw every day, clearly getting quite an eyeful at this point and they looked away with shame.

I then proceeded to make a complete check of his genital area. First came an inspection of his penis. Most of the men were circumcised, with the purple head exposed already. For the few uncircumcised men, I worked their foreskin back to expose the head. I ran my fingers down the shaft looking for abnormalities, finally lifting and moving it up and down and from side to side. I checked the head, slightly stretching the tip to get a good look at the pee hole.

Next came the testicle exam. I rolled each in my fingers and palm and ended with the obligatory turn your head and cough instruction. I finished up by moving his penis side to side as I run my fingers through his pubic hair, including the scrotum hair, and looking closely for any scars, rashes, bumps or lesions.

By this time most of the guys were utterly beaten, and all my handling of their penis and testicles was causing them to get noticeable erections even though they must have tried to avoid that embarrassment. Jessica watched intently and seemed fascinated at how I was able to make them become partially erect against their will.

The best was yet to come: the rectal exam.

I would have liked to conduct the rectal exam with the patient on all fours in the knee-chest position on the CEO's desk but it was too high. I settled for her rather wide desk chair. This turned out to be the highlight of the exam.

Now completely nude, I led the patient around the desk and explained how I wanted him to get positioned on the chair. Basically, he was put in a kneeling position on the seat and facing the chair back, knees spread wide, with his back arched forward. I instructed him to reach over the back of the chair and place his arms grasping the sides of the back of the chair. This raised his buttocks and spread his cheeks nicely for inspection, and afforded us an unobstructed view of his anus and hanging testicles and penis.

This is a part of the exam I like to talk male patients through, primarily because by explaining what I am seeing and doing, it heightens their embarrassment and increases their submissiveness -- like when I tell him I am separating his buttocks and looking at his exposed anus as he feels me running my index finger over it and along the hairy sides of his crevice. I also describe to him step by step as I pry apart his buttocks with one hand and lubricate his anal opening with the other, ending up with my entire finger inside of him. I tell him what I'm doing while I twist my finger all around inside his rectum, and describe what he should be feeling as I palpate his prostate.

Can you imagine what is going through the patient's mind when I am telling him all this with his female boss watching and listening? By talking to him it also lengthens the time of this portion of the exam. It is always satisfying to have my male patients spend a few extra minutes nude in the office under my control particularly when I have a finger up their most private bottom holes.

All good things must come to end and so must the exam. By this time the patient is putty in our hands. He will do anything to end his ordeal. As I extract my finger from his tight bottom, I come around the chair to face him and tell him I am finished inspecting his bottom so he can unmount the chair. We watch as he shifts about and eventually places his feet back on the floor, all the while giving us a glorious view of his hardened penis and testicles wobbling back and forth as he moves. I instruct him to go to the table where Jessica is waiting to finish up.

When the patient approaches the table with his almost full erection leading the way, he is greeted by his young boss placing a glass rectal thermometer on the table along with a fresh tube of surgical lubricant. The final humiliation for each of these middle-aged male employees is to be bent over the table, legs spread wide, by their thirty-five-year-old female boss to allow her to slip the thermometer deep into his waiting asshole.

Jessica's procedure was to guide the man over the table by placing one hand on his pubic hair just above his penis and use the other hand in the middle of his back to make him bend over the edge of the table. Like me, she would explain what she was doing as she did it, prolonging his agony and shame. She took each of his thighs in both hands and placed them far apart on either side, and told him to make sure his chest remained flat on the table. This position ensured his bottom was pushed outward and his cheeks separated.

She would tell them that she is inspecting his asshole to be sure the thermometer would not be obstructed, adding that the doctor clearly lubricated him well. She made sure he saw her take the tube of lubrication and coat her index finger as she told him she had to be sure the lubrication was evenly distributed inside his rectum.

Although his ass cheeks were spread enough, she still used her left thumb and forefinger to further spread his buttocks apart directly on either side of his anus. She tells him to relax as she slowly pushes her finger in, stopping slightly past each of his two sphincters, then going in all the way. As before, her finger twists and turns to feel every surface and make sure the entire rectum is nice and slippery. Slowly withdrawing her finger, she tells him that he tolerated that well and it's time for the thermometer.

She allows him to watch her lubricate the thermometer before going back behind him and once again spreading his cheeks. "I'm inserting the thermometer now, and it may feel a little cold and tickle, but just stay still," she tells him. As she spreads her fingers across his bottom cheeks while trapping the thermometer between her fingers, she always managed to lightly brush the fingers of her other hand across his perineum and back of his scrotum, finishing the process of getting his penis rock hard.

After about two minutes, she takes one last look at his spread buttocks and his hard cock and balls hanging down. This was my cue to press the intercom button to signal Heather to come in.

When Heather opened the door, the man would whip his head around in shock as he saw her enter while he was still bent over, legs spread, with Jessica still holding the thermometer in his rectum. Jessica usually had to press firmly on his back to keep him in position while Heather came over to my desk and picked up his underpants. She brought them over to the man at the table, and only then did Jessica remove the thermometer.

Heather was directed to grab some tissues and clean the man's backside from all the lubrication, then hand the man his underpants and help him put them on. In helping him, she invariably had to hold his erect penis up so she could slip the waistband over it and get the shorts completely raised.

She escorted him out of the room, with him hurrying away as fast as he could to go back to the conference room to get dressed.

When Heather brought in the last reluctant man for the day, I invited her to remain in the room to observe the show.

She joined Jessica at the table to the side of my desk, where she would have a good view of the last exam. It was obvious to the man that both clothed ladies were intent on seeing his humiliation, but he could do nothing about it.

I conducted the examination the same as the others, prolonging the genital and rectal exams for Heather's benefit. The look on her face as I was describing my actions to the man was one of awe, not believing she would ever witness something like this. She could not look away from his semi-erect penis, testicles and his completely exposed anus, and could not believe he was so compliant. I could see her tongue running along her lower lip, almost salivating at the sight.

Once I withdrew my finger and came around to face him, I instructed him to dismount the chair, which he did with the usual spectacle of his almost fully erect cock and balls bouncing as he maneuvered his way to the floor. Jessica and Heather brought him to the side table, made him spread his legs and bend over.

Heather was beside herself with excitement as they prepared him for his final procedure, as she had never participated in a male examination before. As Jessica lubricated the thermometer, then his rectum, Heather eagerly spread his buttocks to expose his anus and clear the way for Jessica's thermometer. She was fascinated by Jessica tickling his anus with the thermometer tip, causing his anus to pucker and release, called the wink reflex. Once the glass tube was inserted, she invited Heather to hold the thermometer in for the required time, with her fingers spanning both of his buttocks with the thermometer held between her fingers as instructed.

By now, his penis was fully erect and hard, and was clearly visible from the side and between his legs, with only the base being obscured by his hanging scrotum. With time up, Jessica spread his buttocks while Heather slipped the thermometer out and read it. She took a tissue and cleaned the lubricant from his anus and told him to stay as he was while she came back to my desk to retrieve his underpants. When he stood up, he was trailing a thread of sticky prostatic fluid from the tip of his penis, which most people call pre-cum, so Heather took the opportunity to wipe his cock dry.

As before, she assisted him in pulling up his shorts and working them over his thick, solid hard-on. Once dismissed, he ran to the door and back to the conference room to get re-dressed.

After the last patient left, all three of us cleaned up the CEO's office and discussed the events of the day. We were all satisfied that things went well, and our plan to dominate and embarrass the men worked. Jessica and I agreed that Heather performed well, and approved of our methods, and we told her that she would be welcome to participate in our next round of examinations the following year. She was eager to learn and demonstrate her new dominant methods. We promised to train her well.

Heather had had a few boyfriends, but she never knew the power she had to make men submissive to her by merely having them naked in front of her while she was fully dressed. Another powerful lesson she learned today was that men could become putty in her hands by merely exposing and controlling their rectums. What she was learning would now shape her criteria for choosing dating partners well into the future.

Before we left, we discussed future annual physicals which would include a prolonged prostate exam generating more prostatic fluid, and the collection of a semen sample from each man. Each of us would get a chance to milk a man as one of us fingered his asshole and another would stroke his cock and massage his balls. Maybe an enema could be worked in?

That should give them something to talk about afterwards. But they would only find this out when they were told to report for their annual physical next year. Or maybe sooner?