All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 11'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great chapter

One of the best chapters yet. Very hot. I wish this series can go on in perpetuity, I look forward to each installment with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loving this still!

Hot as ever, with real insight into both the TARDIS crew and the tremendously three-dimensional original characters you have created. More soon, please!

I can't help wondering what delightfully perverted uses Sander might put some abandoned cyber-tech...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

great stuff! I await each new chapter with tremendous excitement. I've heard a rumor that Amy will get abducted by an enemy of the Doctor in a future episode of the TV show. It'll be interesting to compare that story with this one, although I doubt it'll ever be as hot as this particular story. Eagerly await the next chapter!

curiousj85curiousj85almost 12 years ago
What kind of....

What kind of twisted man denies a woman orgasm???!! .... although i can't say I'm not slightly intrigued......... I may keep this in mind and suggest it to my Dom. He's a bit of a kinky freak and i know he'd love to make me squirm! Keep up the great writing....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous