All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 11'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
curiousj85curiousj85about 12 years ago
What kind of....

What kind of twisted man denies a woman orgasm???!! .... although i can't say I'm not slightly intrigued......... I may keep this in mind and suggest it to my Dom. He's a bit of a kinky freak and i know he'd love to make me squirm! Keep up the great writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

great stuff! I await each new chapter with tremendous excitement. I've heard a rumor that Amy will get abducted by an enemy of the Doctor in a future episode of the TV show. It'll be interesting to compare that story with this one, although I doubt it'll ever be as hot as this particular story. Eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loving this still!

Hot as ever, with real insight into both the TARDIS crew and the tremendously three-dimensional original characters you have created. More soon, please!

I can't help wondering what delightfully perverted uses Sander might put some abandoned cyber-tech...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great chapter

One of the best chapters yet. Very hot. I wish this series can go on in perpetuity, I look forward to each installment with great anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous