All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 13'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely fantastic, I was more engrossed than I have ever been in a piece of fiction. Please, don't take too long on that sequel series :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great finale!

I deeply love this series. I'm so glad it's continuing on. And Amy will still be in the mix? Love it. As I understand it Panic Moon is an anagram for "companion" and was the secret title the show used when Karen Gillan was auditioning for the part.

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Panic Moon

Hey, got it in one! Yes, it was the secret title used when Karen Gillan auditioned for the show, but at the time I picked it I was more interested in the acronym itself. Keep that in mind, it's a hint as to the story going forward ;)

Also, thank you for the wonderful feedback! One of the reasons I keep writing is for people like you guys, and I'm hard at work on the next series. I'll have something new for y'all soon.

Kurokami

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Goddamn it I said acronym...

When of course I meant anagram. Crap, I hate errors like that...

PancakemixPancakemixalmost 13 years ago
With the pressure of a conclusion to a great great series...

You delivered. The pure emotion in that confrontation was great, and everyone stayed in character - good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Do you think you can include an epilogue in the TARDIS showing Amy, Rory, and the Doctor talking (and making some confessions too) about what happened?

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Good sir below me

It's already in the pipeline! Give it a few days, and Chapter 14 will be up! Featuring Amy, Rory and the Doctor back where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great narrative

I've spent the last week at nights reading this story all the way through, I'd just like to thank you for your great writing. I barely read when it comes to sleeping but you've managed to get this story in my head, creating the characters and their personalities. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It would of been nice to get a bit more of the decor or and any in the end but other than that I think this was an amazing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous