All Comments on 'Doctor Who & The Sex Ray'

by brok

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sex in the Tardis

I have always thought that there would/should have been sex in the Tardis. I would have liked to have had most of the companions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was awesome! It cracked me up a dozen times and was quite a hottie as well!

atenaiatenaiover 10 years ago
So relieved you saved a copy!

It's a little staggering to think that you wrote this before I was born and yet it makes me this hot... ah well, there are worse things. I'm betting that I'm thinking of a different Doctor even with the older references, but that didn't make the story any less gripping. My one regret is that the Doctor was otherwise unaffected by the sex ray, because quite honestly I think an orgy in the TARDIS would be amazing! I may have to write it, someday, when I stop overthinking my embarrassment about my Doctor Who obsession. Thanks so much for writing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrok@brok
I'm a baby boomer guy who likes girls, enjoys fiction and finds it interesting trying to put the two together on the page. I used to write under the pen-name Mike Tauron and one of these stories was published in the Literotica collection. I used to be a science-fictio...