Doctor's Office Surprise

Story Info
Threesome.
1.3k words
4.53
10.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Based on a fantasy I had after my visit to the orthopedic surgeon.

Two months after I injured my arm on the tow rope at the ski resort. I was still having problems with my bicep. So after going to my doctor and getting a ultrasound. My doctor said to go to the orthopedic surgeon. So I made an appointment for 4pm on a Friday.

So after being the waiting room about ten minutes. I was taken to the a room. Soon the nurse came in and checked my vitals and got the information about my injury. I was sent for x-rays. Soon after I was taken back to the room and I sat in the chair next to the exam table. The doctor's intern came in to see me. He was a good looking man. Maybe 5'8 or so. Dark hair and dark eyes. With athletic build. He sat down on the little stool with wheels and rolled over to me. He started feeling my bicep and asking me questions about how it was injured. Then he said that that Doctor would have to check it out. So he left to go get the Doctor.

Soon he and the Doctor came back into the room. The Doctor was also a good looking man. He was about 6' at least. He had dark hair, a goatee and dark eyes. Athletic build also. I wasn't thinking about sex at all at this point though. I was just concerned about my injury. I am a contractor and this injury could affect my work.

I'm only 5' 3" and in good shape for a 50 year old. I'm a married man but I also have a bi side. I have been playing around with men I've met on this gay dating app. I sucked a lot of men off. I tried bottoming a couple of times. Which didn't work to well.

So the Doctor sat down on the rolling stool and rolled over to start to examine my arm. The intern was sitting on the exam table watching. The Doctor got so close to me that I felt like something was up. He went on to say that I needed surgery and I agreed. He moved a little closer and kept feeling my arm. Now the back of my hand was touching his crotch. Then he looked me in the eyes like he was interested in more than my arm. So I started to slowly move my hand against his cock. Suddenly I felt it move. He started grinning at me and I looked at the intern. He was grinning too.

That's when I realized he was making a move on me. I lowered my hand and started to caress his balls. He let out a soft moan. Then. he said "hold on I'll be right back". He was only gone for a minute or two. When he came back he said that everyone in the office was gone for the night.

He walked over to me and I immediately undid his belt and pants. He pushed them down and his beautiful 6" half hard cut cock flopped out. Filled with lust. I licked from his large hanging balls to the tip of the head. I began to swirl my tongue around the head. He started moaning loudly as it grew to a full 8" and thick.

Then I heard the intern taking his belt off. I was so overwhelmed with passion that I almost forgot he was there. I was so excited. My heart was pounding through my chest. I have only fantasized about having two men at the same time. And now it was about to happen. So I looked over at him and waved him over. He got off the table and dropped his pants. He was fully erect. With about 7" cut with a large purple head. It was glorious. Two beautiful cocks in my face. It was like a dream come true.

I started to lick his cock the way I did the Doctor. All while stroking the Doctor's. Then I pushed it deep till it started gagging me. I slid it in and out till it was dripping with my saliva. Then I started stroking his well lubed cock. Sucking the Doctor at the same time. Then I started alternating back and forth. Stretching my throat with every stroke. It was the most amazing feeling to be satisfying these two hot men at the same time.

After about 10 minutes the Doctor said "I want a peace of that little ass." So I stood up and they took all my clothes off. I was completely naked alone in a room with two beautiful hunks of man meat. Then he went over to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of lube. The intern climbed back up on the exam table. I leaned over the table and took his cock back into my mouth and started deep throating it. Then I felt the Doctor squeeze some lube onto my tight little hole. Soon he started to push his finger slowly inside. "Ooohhh that's good" I blurted out. "Wow that's tight" he said as he pushed all the way in. He started working it in and out slowly. It felt so good as the precum started oozing from my cock. Now two fingers stretching me out. Preparing me for the big cock. I'm still trying to focus on giving head to the intern while all this is happening. I so wanted to feel that hard cock in my tight ass.

Then the fingers are removed and I am anxious to feel that cock. "Give to me. I want feel that cock" I scream. "Here comes baby" he says. Then I feel the pressure as the head pushes past my tight anal cavity. The pain and pleasure at the same time is mind blowing. Soon his whole cock is in me and I feel his balls against mine. He starts working in and out slowly at first. It feels so good. I started rocking to meet his strokes. We get a good rhythm going. Soon I'm bouncing back and forth with the dick in my mouth going in as the dick in my ass goes out. My cock dripping with precum. The Doctor starts grunting "I'm going to cum in your ass!" then he pushes all the way in and I feel his cock pulse as he shoots his hot juices in my ass. Spurt after spurt of that hot milky liquid filling my anal canal. I never felt that feeling before. It was incredible. Nobody has ever came in my ass till now. This is what I've been missing all this time. It was so satisfying.

Then the intern says "I want a peace of that ass". So the Doctor pulls his cock out and the cum starts leaking from my hole. The intern says "climb up no the table. I want you on your back. So I can see your face when I cum in your ass." So I did as he said. He put my legs up on his shoulders and lined his big head up with my well lubed hole. He waisted no time. It slipped right in. My dick was throbbing as he started fucking me. I looked him right in the eyes with my lust. His cock felt so good in my now well lubed ass. The sound of his balls slapping my ass echoed though the room. As he fucked me fast and hard. Then the Doctor lubed up my cock and started stroking it slowly. With in minutes the intern started grunting "Here in comes baby!" The Doctor started stroking faster. As the intern started to shoot his hot load in my ass. That sent me over the edge. I shot so hard the ropes of cum hit me in the face. He kept his cock inside me until it started going limp. I laid there for a few minutes in awe of what just happened. Before getting up and getting dressed.

The Doctor got dressed and said "you're going to need to come back in two weeks to discuss the surgery."

I got up got dressed and said "Will do with a big smile" and went home.