Doctor's Orders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was saved by the bell as it was finally time to go. Wearing the usual long overcoat, I finally reached his door. The master opened the door and, as always as I saw him, my heart jumped. He was wearing a wrinkly white T-shirt and black boxers. He had a slight stubble, and he looked tired and pissed off. It was almost as if he had forgotten I was coming over. He led me inside anyway.

The master ordered me to stand in front of him in the living room and remove my overcoat. Suddenly I hoped he wouldn't make me dance or something. He looked at me as if he was considering doing so, but finally, he beckoned me over to the sofa where he was sitting. He had removed his shirt and was wearing only his boxers. He coaxed me to sit in his lap, my back facing him. His warm hands traveled to my waist and higher and with a slight movement of material exposed my breasts almost entirely. His long fingers found my nipples. He ran his fingers over them, rubbed them and lightly pinched them. I already squirmed restlessly, and squirmed even more when his other hand left my breast and traveled under my skirt and to my sex, rubbing my clit.

There was a large TV in front of us and suddenly it turned on. I couldn't believe what I was seeing: it was me and that other doctor! My heart was beating out of my chest as I realized I had been filmed! My master seemed to feel my agitation and said to me in a low voice, "Just stay put and watch."

The video started from the point where "Dr Strange" had entered the room. It had been shot from above by some hidden camera at an angle that conveniently left my partner's face hidden but had a clear shot of my body. Currently, I was blindfolded, my nipples fully engorged and my legs spread, showing my anticipation. I looked incredibly horny and slutty.

The video was at the point where Dr Strange had already started licking my inner thighs. I inhaled sharply as another frame popped up on the TV screen. It was a close-up of my swollen pussy! I obviously couldn't have seen it at the time, but the stranger must've placed a small camera there at some point. The volume of the TV was set on loud. The other me moaned audibly as she was licked to the first orgasm.

"My friend really loves eating pussy above all else," the master murmured to my ear.

He was still holding me by the waist and fingering me. Inadvertently, I had started moving my hips as I watched myself on the screen, rubbing myself against his fingers. He made a short pause when he removed his boxers.

In a way, I felt like I was watching someone else's homemade porn. The woman on the screen moaned loudly as she came the second time. The blonde man wearing a doctor's coat pushed two of his fingers inside her now and resumed licking. Her moans were constant "ahhh ahhhhh's" except for when he took a short pause, allowing a good view of her open sex. He played her like a maestro, slowly bringing her closer to a strong climax.

The master kissed my neck and whispered to me, "Ride me, whore".

Before the screen me had climaxed, my master took me by the waist and pushed his penis inside. I rode him wiggling my hips and squeezing him and he met my movements by pushing his hips upwards. I rode him like my life depended on it, wishing to finally climax after five days of not being allowed to do so. I usually couldn't come like this, but this time there was certainly added pressure.

The master hoarsely said, "Turn around", and I changed my position, facing him.

I held him by his hair as he keenly sucked on my nipples and pushed his hips upwards with the energy of a young man. As a random thought, I wondered if this was filmed too? I imagined how I would look with my engorged nipples suckled in a young man's mouth and my large ass wiggling wildly bare under the almost non-existent slutty cheerleader skirt. What would the people in the office think if they saw that? I came on his cock at that thought, grasping his neck and hair. My orgasm triggered his release, and I felt him cum inside.

Both of us were panting and neither of us spoke for a while. Slowly, I stood up.

The master lifted his gaze and said, "You were a good slut today."

"Thank you, master," I replied with my hands crossed over my chest as if it mattered now.

"You may go now," the master said, and he suddenly seemed tired, like he wanted nothing more than for me to go.

"Master, may I clean myself before I go?" I asked a valid question.

"No, you may not."

"Yes, master."

As I left his house with semen still running down my thighs under my coat, I felt both like a complete slut and completely fulfilled at the same time. When I got home, I imagined being pulled over at that state and masturbated myself to yet another orgasm.

12