Dodge Charger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We still on for tonight?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes. We were just talking about it." Jim looked from me to Nick and then back.

"Sure." He said. "What time do you want head out?"

"How about an hour." Suggested Nick. Jim nodded.

"Okay." He said, looking between us again. "I'll see you then." He turned and walked towards Henry's room, closing the door behind him. Nick looked at me.

"Did he seem weird to you?" He asked. "You know, weirder than normal."

"Yes." I said. "He's been acting off all day. You don't think he...." Nick shook his head.

"No....we've been careful." He paused. "But I guess it doesn't hurt to be more careful."

It was an easy thing to agree to, but I wondered how easy it would be to maintain, when every second I spent near Nick was a special kind of torment.

We went our separate ways to get ready for the night. I switched on the bathroom radio and jumped in the shower, the hot water reinvigorating me. Madonna was like a virgin and I finally understood the song and sang along, deciding that it was my gayest moment to date.

I was glad to find the room empty when I went to dress. I picked out a short sleeve, button up shirt and a pair of jeans I knew hugged my ass. It was hot, dressing to excite Nick, to make him as crazy as he made me. With that in mind I ditched my usual boxers and grabbed a jock strap from Henry's drawer, hoping to give Nick a fun surprise later on. Dressed, I headed downstairs with fifteen minutes to spare. I headed for the living room and found Henry and Jim sat watching the TV, starting the night with a beer. There was for me and we said a toast to the night's planned indulgence. A minute later Nick came down and, taking our beers with us, we set out on the walk towards town.

We were only a couple of miles from the main street, and the walk was an easy half hour or so through the growing dusk. We arrived at the first bar, a faux-irish place called O"Leary's. Still, it was a popular spot and the beer was cold. The place was half full of week night drinkers, office workers still in their suits or skirts, a group or workmen off a job, and the hard core of alcoholics that would be there every night.

We grabbed a table and Nick went to get drinks, and I couldn't help but admire his perfect, manly ass as he walked to the bar. When I pulled my eyes away I saw Jim was looking at me with a sly smile on his face, but he said nothing. Nick returned with the beers and the four of us drank and talked, laughing often and easily as more beer flowed, reminiscing on old exploits or talking shit about the assholes we knew.

A couple more bars followed as we hopscotched our way to the place the band were playing, and by the time we joined the line outside we were all very well lubricated, and probably being annoyingly loud. Not that the bouncer cared, and soon we enter the dark, crowded and stuffy bar.

The stage was at the far end of the room, past the bar and across a dance floor. The band had just begun playing, some generic country rock that got a few in the crowd nodding. We grabbed drinks and found a spot by the wall where we could see the stage and Jim stared daggers at the front man.

"How could she go for a fucking asshole like that?" He shouted over the music.

"I told you to let it go." Henry said into Jim's ear. "We're here to have fun. Lighten up."

"Fine." Jim said and stormed off to the bar, returning a minute later with a tray of tequila shots. "Let's have some fun."

A stopped clock is right twice a day, and so it was with Jim. Tequila turned out to be the perfect prescription, and by the second song and the third shot we were all four on the dance floor, joining the fray of similarly drunk idiots.

Nick approached me from behind, his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey sexy." He said low into my ear. "Let's sneak out for a bit. They won't notice we're gone." A wave of excitement rose from my belly and I turned to him, meeting his eyes. He knew my answer before I said it.

"Okay." I said. "You go first and I'll come after in a couple of minutes. Meet me in the alley on the right." He grinned and headed as nonchalantly as he could towards the door. I counted the seconds and decided a minute and a half was good enough.

"Nick." I called out into the dark alley.

"Over here." A shadow moved and I saw the orange glimmer of a cigarette. I walked towards it until I could make out half his features caught in the moonlight. He threw down his cigarette and grabbed my waist, pulling me close. Something about the smell of beer and smoke on his breath, blending with his cologne and the heat and sweat of his body made him seem even more masculine to me.

He turned me so that my back was against the brick wall and his hands grabbed my wrists, lifting them above my head and holding them firm as his mouth was ravenous on my skin; kissing, biting, sucking, until I was tense and flexing under him. I felt vulnerable, aware of how much stronger he was than me, how he could have me even if I wasn't so willing, and the feeling had me craving him more.

He grabbed my shoulders and span me around so that I was now face up to the wall. There was no tenderness or ceremony this time, not like at the motel. He got a strong grip on my belt and yanked my pants down hard, forcing them over my ass and taking my shorts with them. A second later and Nick was right behind me, his hot body touching mine and that fat cock of his resting on the crack of my ass.

"Is this what you want, slut?" For emphasis he pushed his dick against me and I made a low moan. "Is this why you've been prick-teasing me in those tight jeans?"

"Fuck, yes, Nick." My voice was needy, desperate, and I was amazed again at how easily he could make me feel that way. I heard the tear of a packet and then fingers slick with lube were at my ass, pushing between my cheeks towards my hole.

"No time to get you properly ready this time." He said as a finger was pushed at my hole, slipping in. "But a slut you shouldn't mind that."

He jammed his finger in deep and I winced, my hole squeezing on his finger as he worked it around inside me.

"You just want to get your ass fucked, don't you, whore?" He pulled out his finger and a second later his thick, wet cock was pushing towards my hole, teasing it.

"I want you to fuck me, Nick." I was panting now. "I want you to use me like your whore."

"Aww....fuck." He growled. "Hearing you beg churns my nuts." He drove forwards, forcing the head of his cock inside. As he did it he put a big hand over my mouth so that my cries of pain came muffled, and I wondered if I'd ever get used to it. Still, it was easier than the first time and I relaxed into the steady fuck head began throwing up me, and I was soon moaning into his palm.

"You like that, huh?" He said as he destroyed my ass. "Getting fucked against the wall like some cheap whore?" All I could answer with was another moan, but it was enough and Nick began pounding into me harder, my body scraping against the rough bricks. I felt like his fuckhole, there for him to get his fun and get his nut, and I loved it. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or the setting, but the dominant streak I'd seen in him had come out in full force.

"You want my load, slut?" He pulled his hand away from my mouth.

"Yeah. Fuck yeah I want it." His balls were slapping mine, the alley filled with the sound of our breathing and our fuck.

"Beg for it." His voice was hot and husky, driving me wild.

"Please, Nick. I need your load. Please own my ass." He growled and fucked me hard and relentless, slamming me into the wall. I was sure I'd have a bruise or two the next day but I didn't care. All I cared about was Nick's fat dick and the load of cum he was about to dump deep in my ass.

"Fuuuucckkk!" He cried out and rope after rope filled me, his huge cock pulsing, buried deep. He grabbed my shoulders tight, revolving his hips as his orgasm slowly subsided, stirring the cum in my guts. "Fuck, that was hot."

"Sure was." I lolled my head back as he nuzzled at my neck, tender again. I wanted to enjoy the moment longer but he pulled out of me, and I felt suddenly empty.

"I think we got away with it, too." He said, looking towards the street as we straightened our.clothes.

"Looks like it." I agreed and we headed back inside to watch the rest of the show.

We found Henry where we had left him by the dance floor. He smiled when he saw us.

"Where you guys been?" He put an arm around each of us, a goofy smile on his face.

"Just went outside for a smoke." Nick replied, waving his packet of cigarettes and Henry nodded.

"I'll get some drinks." I said, looking around. "Where's Jim."

"Taking a piss." Said Henry. "Though he's been in there a while. Maybe he passed out." Just then Jim emerged from the bathroom and swayed over to us. He looked a little worse for wear but the thing that really drew my attention was in his pants, where the unmistakable shape of a hard-on snaked down the left thigh. I wasn't the only one to notice and Henry and Nick shared amused looks.

"Dude, you might wanna cover up." Henry said to him, handing him his jacket and gesturing down. Jim looked confused for a moment, then realised what Henry meant. He smiled.

"You're jealous, man." He said, and to make a point he grabbed his crotch. "Who doesn't like to see a fine piece of meat like that." He caught my eye for just an instant as he said it and I looked away.

"Gross, man." Said Henry and Jim laughed, readjusting hi.self so that his dick was less obvious. The good mood continued through a couple more beers when my bladder ordered me to the bathroom. I caught a look and a wink from Nick so, once inside, I grabbed a stall in the hopes he would join me.

Leaving the door slightly ajar I took my much needed piss, the stream running long and heavy. I was just finishing when I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps on the wet tiled floor. They came closer to the stall, stopping outside. There was a knock.

"Come in." I said, turning around and sitting on the toilet, ready to welcome Nick's dick with my lips. The door opened and I looked up to see Jim, hand on his crotch, grinning drunkenly down at me.

"I know what you've been doing." He said.

12