All Comments on 'Dodge Charger'

by Devonguy12345

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy3 months ago

Seriously hot. And Nick is EXACTLY the type of guy that gets free entry to my arse. You've drawn the perfect picture of Nick as I imagine him plundering my deepest recesses and taking me straight over the precipice without the need to touch myself. Although I would have made sure to get at least 2 fucks during a whole afternoon. Even the guilt, combined with the taboo nature of this coupling, would have kept me rigid and excessively aroused.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Yes, very definitely, everything DevonCowboy said!!! I don't think I've ever been any harder than I am right now after reading this smolderingly hot story. At Garreth's age I would have probably crawled on hands and knees begging to be taken if someone like Nick had wanted that. To say your first story here on Lit got everything right would be a gross understatement. Loved this, adding to favorites and following you, hoping that this is only the first chapter of a series.

GybbsGybbs3 months ago

Left me breathless - which is just fine with me! So Hot! So fine!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incredibly well written and steamy. I’m uncomfortable with the theme but the execution was flawless.

Thank you for making it available to us.

JRSONJRSON3 months ago

Every now and then we come across an unexpected, smoldering gem! This one was so taboo, which obviously made it that much hotter, at least for my perverted self! These guys were so sexy, hot together. It was so good to find out that Nick knew all along how Gareth felt about him, and had obviously at least fantasized about what could happen.

They both took a huge risk getting together at a motel, but I'd say it was well worth it.

I sure hope this is not the last chapter.

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

Loved this story would have loved an uncle to give my ass to be filled

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Something about gay incest…just omg so hot..like that neither of them wanted any delay…and so natural, on his back, legs up, and then taken hard “half a dozen more hard fucks..”then almost simultaneously he shoots..cumming hard..More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous