Does Low Card Lose...or Win?

Story Info
I play poker with two of my friends
2.2k words
4.45
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday poker night was a bust. Usually there were eight regulars who played in the group, but that night all but three of us cancelled due to either illness or the snowstorm that was whipping through the region.

It was Joey's turn to host, which was good since he had the most room. Well, actually his parents had the most room. He had his own "apartment" in the basement, but since his folks were away for a week on a cruise, we had the run of the whole house. Like me, Joey was 22, and body-type wise we could have been brothers. We both stood 5'8", and both came in at 160 pounds on the nose. We could have been mistaken for twins except Joey had curly black hair and dark eyes, while I was blue eyed with blond hair.

Bobby was the third who made it over that night. He was the old man at the ripe age of 23. Compared to us, he was a monster and towered over us at 6'1" and a muscular 180 pounds. He had light brown hair with hazel eyes to match.

Had anyone else been hosting poker that night, I'm sure we would have called off the game completely, but since Joey lived within walking distance of both Bobby and I, and since we knew his dad kept a supply of beer in the downstairs refrigerator, the two of us were right on time for the game.

It turns out that three-way poker isn't that fun, even with a lot of beer between us, so it wasn't long until Joey suggested we play strip poker.

"It's too cold for strip poker," Bobby complained.

"I can fix that." Joey rose from the table and turned up the thermometer. Soon the hot air was blowing in from the furnace and the room was quickly warming. It was getting too warm for me. Another ten degrees and I would have taken off my clothes anyway.

"How's that?" Joey asked when he returned to the table.

"Better," Bobby admitted, "but I think poker is too slow."

"You have something else in mind?" I asked.

"How about low card loses? We shuffle the deck, everyone picks a card, the lowest card takes off a piece of clothing."

Joey and I looked at each other and nodded in consent.

It was Bobby's turn to deal, so he shuffled the cards, then spread them out face down on the table. "Everybody draw one," he said.

We did as requested.

"Count of three, flip them over," Bobby said. "One, two... three."

We flipped the cards. Joey and I both had tens showing, Bobby had a seven of diamonds.

Bobby thought for a second, then removed his left sock and tossed it aside.

We drew cards again and flipped. I drew a seven, Joey an eight, and Bobby showed a six which caused him to lose his other sock.

The third round Bobby drew an ace, Joey scored a three, and I got a two. I added one of my socks to Bobby's pile. The fourth round, Joey and I both drew low card, and Joey lost the fifth round. At that point all six of our socks were comingling in a pile nearby.

The sixth round I got the high card, and Joey and Bobby both drew fives. Joey stripped off his navy-blue t shirt and Bobby took off the striped polo he was wearing. Both shirts were thrown onto the expanding clothes pile. Seeing them bare-chested was no big thing since I had seen both of their bodies before. Joey had light wisps of hair on his chest, Bobby was shaved smooth.

I lost the next round. I was wearing a t shirt under a sweatshirt, but since I had more clothing on then the other two, I stripped off both items. I was glad Joey had turned up the heat, my nipples were hard enough as it was.

When we drew the next cards, I lost again, so I lost my jeans. I was down to my tighty-whities. Amazingly, Joey lost the next two rounds by drawing a four each time. He complained about the odds being against that, but he still stripped out of his pants, and then his underwear.

Joey was naked. Joey and I were similar downstairs too. His unit, like mine, was six inches long and a little wider than the width of a thick highlighter. We weren't exactly hung, but for what were missing in package size, we made up for in enthusiasm.

Bobby lost the next round, and his jeans joined the others. We were both down to our underwear. Joey, who had nothing left to lose, watched the game.

Bobby and I each picked cards. I flipped mine over and displayed a jack. I was feeling pretty good about that until

Bobby also flipped a jack.

"We both win?" I asked.

"No. Technically, you both had the low card drawn," Joey answered.

Bobby shrugged and slipped out of his underwear, and as he finished, I slipped out of mine.

Where Joey and I were average, Bobby was a little more than that. His half-hard penis looked to be at least a couple inches longer than mine, and thicker besides.

"So now what?" Bobby asked. "Play more hands to get our clothes back?"

"I've got a better idea," I said. "One hand, one draw. Low card loses and has to service the other two guys until they cum.

High card chooses which end he wants, middle card takes what's left over."

I looked from Bobby to Joey and back again. They both agreed to play.

Joey collected all the cards and shuffled the deck, then spread the cards out.

Bobby and I reached in to draw.

"Wait," Joey interrupted. "What does the low card get?"

I thought it over for a bit. "How about once low card gets the other two guys to cum, low card gets to do whatever he wants?"

The guys agreed. We all drew cards.

"One, two... three," Joey said. We flipped the cards.

I flipped mine first. It was the nine of diamonds. Not too bad, right in the middle. I glanced at Joey's card. He had the ten of hearts. Bobby had the ace of spades. I had low card.

"You sure you want to do this?" Joey asked.

"A bet's a bet," I answered. "You got the high card, Bobby. You want my ass or my mouth?"

Bobby thought for a second, and as he did, I looked at his dick. Whatever he was thinking was making it grow, and since I was an anal virgin, I hoped he would choose a nice sloppy blowjob.

"I'll take the ass," he said.

I nodded to him, then turned to Joey. "You got any lube?"

Joey disappeared, returned a few minutes later, and gave the bottle to Bobby.

"Get on your hands and knees," Bobby ordered.

I got on the floor as ordered and spread my legs open. A few seconds later, I heard the snap of the plastic cap followed by the cold feeling of the lube hitting my hole. Bobby was a gentleman and lubed me up pretty good. He asked if I was ready for a finger, and when I answered yes, he slid one in.

I let out a gasp. I had experienced my own finger in my ass on occasion, but having someone else's in there was different and exciting. He pushed it in back and forth a few times, then added a second. I gasped again.

Joey, who was watching Bobby finger my ass, was busy fondling his penis. He was fully erect, and his balls bobbed up and down whenever he flexed. He was more than ready, so he laid down on the floor below me and guided his dick into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head and was rewarded with a few drops of pre-cum. After a few gentle licks, I took Joey in about halfway, then relaxed my throat and let him in fully. Joey moaned as I sucked him.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Bobby stated, like he was announcing he was going to the library. To be honest, I was so focused on Joey's dick that I had forgotten about the other end.

A second later, I felt the tip of Bobby's dick pushing against my hole. He pushed again and got his tip inserted, then stopped. I could feel him trying to get deeper, but I was tighter than tight. He pushed again, and I grunted.

I removed Joey's dick from my mouth, trailing a rope of spit.

"What's the matter?" I asked Bobby.

"You're too tight," he replied.

"Don't you like it tight? Just do it. Get that big dick in me."

Bobby moved back to reposition himself and lined up again. I felt the tip of his dick slide in, and he started to push. Instead of backing off and relenting, he pushed forward again, and added a third one for good measure.

"Here it comes," he warned.

I dropped my head and bit my arm just as he pushed further. I pushed against him and relaxed, and the next thing I knew, my friend had popped my anal cherry.

"Oh, yes," he said.

"Fuck me good," I answered.

Joey, who was feeling left out, guided my head back to his dick and I took him in again. Every time Bobby thrusted forward into my ass, that caused me to go deeper on Joey's dick. Soon both men were loudly moaning, almost in unison. I couldn't believe that I had both of my holes filled by my good friends. I began to wonder who would cum first.

I soon found out the answer. I was deepthroating Joey and added just a little bit of pressure with my lips, and that drove him wild. In response, he grabbed the top of my head and began face fucking me. I started massaging his balls, and that drove him over the edge. I felt his shaft pulsate a few times, and the next thing I knew, he was driving cum down my throat, so much I almost choked on it. He held my head until he finished his orgasm, then let me up for air.

"Swallow it all," he said. I did my best, but a couple drops fell out and landed on his leg.

"Clean it up," he ordered, and I happily complied.

Bobby got really turned on at the sight of me licking cum off Joey's leg and started fucking me faster.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass," he howled.

Before I could say yes or no to that, I felt his balls empty into me. His thrusting slowed down, and I could feel him soften as he pulled out. I could feel his cum leaking from my ass. I rolled over onto my back.

"That was so good," he said.

"I liked it too," Joey said.

"I guess it's my turn then," I said. "Whatever I want, remember?"

Bobby and Joey nodded.

"Come here," I said, gesturing to Bobby. Bobby moved closer,

I drew his head in with my hand, and kissed him. I could tell he was surprised, but to his credit he didn't relent, and even parted his lips when I wanted to thrust my tongue into his mouth. I could still taste Joey's cum, and I know Bobby did too.

When I broke the kiss, I turned to Joey.

"Lick his dick," I ordered.

Bobby sat on the floor next to me, and Joey moved over. He hesitated at first because Bobby had a sheen on his cock comprised of the combination of his and my respective juices.

"C'mon," I said.

To my surprise, Joey did it. He was tentative at first, but after a few licks, he took Bobby into his mouth and gently sucked him. Bobby responded by growing hard again.

"That's enough. Suck me now," I said to Joey.

Joey moved from Bobby's hard dick over to mine and started sucking me, focusing on my tip with his swirling tongue just as I had done to him.

As he sucked me, I reached over and took Bobby's dick in my hand.

I let Joey go for a bit, then ordered Bobby to take his place. Bobby took me in his mouth as I switched to fondling Joey's growing cock.

"Both of you on your knees," I said.

As they got in position, I stood in front of them. Bobby was on my left, Joey on the right.

"Open your mouths," I said. They did.

I thrust my cock into Bobby's mouth, gave a silent count to five, then switched my cock to Joey's mouth. After the five count, I went back to Bobby. I repeated the process until I felt myself getting close.

"Open your mouths and stick out your tongues," I ordered.

They did, then I had them move their heads closer together so their tongues were touching.

"Stroke my dick, Bobby. Joey, fondle my balls."

They did as they were told, and as I got to within seconds of exploding, I took my dick in my own hand and gave it three strokes before I came. I moved my pulsating cock back and forth, coving both their tongues in a layer of cum. When I finished, I dropped to my knees, moved closer, and ran my tongue along each of theirs. Before long, the three of us were sharing cum and kisses.

"That was great," I said when we finished. "What should we do next?"