All Comments on 'Does She Not Know - Angle 03'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus Christ… is there going to be any more of this?!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Quoting directly from the story:

"'She was naked on him. Not even I have been naked on him, yet.'

...

Kelly was torn between revulsion and wishing she'd thought of the idea herself.

During the last half of their year together, Kelly imagined many scenarios for what could be her and Arron's first time being intimate, but none were so brutally erotic as that." 《End Quoting》

_______________

Okay, did I just read this correctly? They have been dating for a full year and still haven’t been skin to skin naked with each other? BULLSHIT!

But sure enough as you read further, Kelly has some kind of unrealistic rule that you can kiss her and feel her up OUTSIDE of her clothing, but she will not be intimate with you before a full year has passed. What a nut job!

First off, life is too damn short to blow an entire year like that unless you're a committed virgin saving yourself for the honeymoon. We find out that by the end of the story that isn't Kelly's agenda even though she is a virgin.

Secondly, if you're not interested in being intimate with someone by the end of your fifth date or roughly a month into the relationship, it's time to admit to yourself that they are "not the one" and put an end to it. You shouldn't be seeking to bed someone that isn't a potential lifelong partner in the first place. Sex just for the sake of sex is very unfulfilling. That's right, I'm a guy who has always hated fucking. I'm all about making love for a deeply bonding experience and true satisfaction. 😌

Third point, Everything changes after three significant milestones (a) first readjustment in the relationship occurs when you make love for the first time. (b) a second readjustment comes from cohabitation. (c) a third readjustment sometimes but not always comes after the vows are exchanged and you're legally married. If the third readjustment NEVER comes, then that is a GOOD thing. You want your spouse to be totally honest and a completely open book BEFORE you say "I do".

So this year long thing should be the learning curve leading up to a possible engagement. 🤔 It's silly to have it as an abstinence period. A month or possibly 6 weeks is adequate enough for that purpose (in other words, to figure out if the guy is honourable or not) . I realize that this is fiction, but unreasonable and unrealistic still apply for me.

I really enjoyed Kelly coming to grips with the fact that she isn't the one and only girl that is head over heels in love with Arron (most spell it Aaron). Her decision to share him with Nicole definitely tickled my fancy. That is right up my alley. So naturally I liked the ending for the most part. I kept expecting that Kelly would let Arron have "legit sex" with Nicole after she had first dibs. But you ended it without Nicole getting penetration which made me sad. 😥

And just for the record, the Bill Clinton bullshit about Oral Sex isn't actually sex doesn't fly either. 🤔 4/5

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm a little disappointed the misunderstood points from 1 and 2 weren't part of your comment, but that's fine.

Let's see, most of this one is applying your personal standards to others, so I'll count it as personal preferences. No need for me to address those. Different people. Different values. Different goals. Different motivations.

Yeah, I initially kept misspelling Aaron, but I wasn't sure if I was, so I looked up the name, and Arron is actually a legit spelling, so I decided to stick with it.

As for the "oral sex isn't actually sex" thing, they mean sex as coitus specifically. As a note, I'm also applying the logic that by definition of "sexual", anything qualifying as sexual is necessarily not sex itself.

I have a surprise for you. I wasn't originally going to write a 4th part, but a variety of things have inspired me, and I INTEND (key word) to start writing Angle 4 tomorrow (17 Mar 2023).

1-3 served the purpose of the experimental style, and like any scientific experiment, all results are valuable. Part 4 will keep the spirit of the experiment without strictly being part of it.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

For anyone who may not have realized it:

Angle 1 is Arron talking to Kelly. His actual dialogue.

Angle 2 is Nicole's thoughts while listening to Arron's Angle 1 dialogue

Angle 3 is a 3rd-person POV focusing on Kelly.

Angle has a double meaning: Angle, meaning a person's point of view, but also the 3 angles of a triangle.

Far less obscure was the idea of an angle existing, leading to a second attached angle, which then continues to a third attached angle which wraps up the process of creating a triangle.

I also wanted each story to be a style unique from the others, and I wanted to try out the idea of writing a story that was entirely a character's stream-of-consciousness. I wanted to know if I could make that work and to find out what would be required to do so.

For anyone who may have complaints that it does not follow the standard story style, well, that was kinda the point. You were warned that it was experimental. :)

While I do have some dissatisfaction from a purely story-telling perspective, I am very happy with the experiment.

It's also a nice bonus that Angle 1 is my most well-received story to date. I take that as a sign of my continued improvement.

Thank you to all who took part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed every part of this triad. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No, absolutely not. I hate this chapter. I hate it so fucking damn much. How dare you write something so romantic and then burn it to cinders with this. I wish I never read your story.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous re: "I hate this chapter. I hate it so fucking damn much." etc...

Oof. I hope you still read Angle 4. It may or may not change you mind on the overall story. 🥲

pinkiebinkpinkiebinkabout 1 year ago

I just don’t like how an incest story almost always has to end up in a threesome it’s irritating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...