Does She Not Know - Angle 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the restaurant, she slipped her bare foot between his legs, which reminded her that it was something Nicole had done, but now Kelly could do one better and actually grind him.

In the theater, he wrapped his arm around her and copped a feel of her breast, and in return, she massaged his boner through his jeans. She wanted to ask him if he had ever done that with his sister, but she thought better of bringing up their past directly.

She recognized that this competition in her mind was ridiculous.

'I've already won, anyway,' she thought. After that, she put it entirely out of her mind.

They arrived back at his apartment as the sun was setting and kissed as they clumsily made their way to the door, periodically giggling like children as they narrowly avoid stumbling.

At his door, she jumped up on his back while he used his key in the knob, and she took the opportunity to check the parking lot, finding Nicole's car absent. The plan was on track.

After she hopped off and closed the door, she guided him to the couch, straddled his legs, and kissed him deeply.

"I'm so fucking wet for you, right now," she said with her forehead pressed to his.

She loved telling him how aroused she was by him and when, and she loved when he did the same. Her faith in his restraint allowed her to have this fun without worrying if he was going to try to turn those moments into something more than she wanted them to be.

"How wet are you?" he asked playing along.

"How 'bout you take off my panties and find out," she said before rising to stand on the couch.

She watched and felt him slide his hands up her legs and under her skirt and then back down dragging her underwear along. Her pussy twitched as the cool air hit the lubrication that had already collected and smeared across her vaginal lips.

She stepped out of the panties and then he inspected the inside crotch to find the moist patch.

What would he do, she wondered. Would he sniff them? Taste them? She would have loved to watch him suck her moisture from the fabric.

Instead, he set them aside and ran his palms up her legs to grab her hips and pull her toward him. He ducked his head under her skirt and pressed her into his face.

Her legs almost gave out at the first touch of his tongue dragging hot and wet across the length of her slit. The playfulness left her as he manipulated every part of her pussy, inside and out.

"Oh, god, yes," she said between series of moans.

His fingers gripped her hips firmly and held her weight as she relaxed her legs and gave him complete control, but she held the back of the couch to support her upper body to avoid toppling over.

His tongue plunged deeply, again and again, painting her inside with his saliva, and he sucked her clit until her body locked as an orgasm poured through her.

It was her first orgasm not of her own doing.

Once she'd calmed enough, he lowered her to his lap, and she immediately kissed him without thought. After a moment, she recognized her own flavor on his lips and it burned into her memory.

'I get it, now,' she thought, staring into his eyes after pulling back.

She then felt the incredible urge to pay him back, so she crawled down to the floor and began unbuckling his belt. He lifted to let her pull his jeans and underwear down, and his hard cock sprung free amusingly slinging precum on her cheek.

The thin strand that connected her face to the tip of his dick fascinated her, but it soon broke. She wiped the sticky fluid from her cheek and tasted it. She'd heard it had a sweet flavor, and tho it was not quite what she'd imagined, it did taste very good.

She wanted to inspect his length, but she was overtaken by the urge to take him fully into her mouth. Slowly at first, to become acclimated, but soon she delighted in the feel of his hot firmness sliding over her tongue and brushing against the inside of her mouth. She delighted also in his moans and breaths.

She felt his fingers on her head, but he never forced her. She loved his restraint.

Although she had never given anyone a blowjob before, she had acquired certain related knowledge and started twisting up and down his drool-soaked shaft.

Between what she'd learned and his breathy guidance, she finally felt his hot load attempting to target the back of her throat.

His meat pulsed in her grip and she milked him dry afterward.

She pulled from him, managing to keep everything contained, and then she took a moment to explore the salty taste in such contrast to that of his precum.

Already knowing what he wanted next, and more than happy to give it to him, she crawled up to sit on his thighs.

With a carefully positioned head, she opened her mouth to let him see that she had received him, and then swallowed him down completely, making him her own.

She pressed her body to his in a long kiss. Eventually, his eyes and hands migrated to her breasts beneath her shirt. Again, she knew exactly what he wanted, and after hearing what he'd done to his sister, she wanted to feel it for herself.

He ran his hands up her back, beneath her shirt, and then mouthed the material covering her left breast. She intentionally went braless that day, but her shirt became quickly annoying.

Fortunately, he peeled it from her and tossed it aside to finally lay eyes on those wonderful masses that he'd so often cupped and massaged while covered.

She saw the joy in his eyes as his fingertips lightly glided across and around, washing warmth across her skin. And then she felt the electricity as he teased her rigid nipple.

His tongue replaced his hand painting her again before engulfing her to suckle and lightly nibble. He moved to the other breast and lavished it slowly. She could tell he was taking in her every taste and texture once again.

He emanated love. He was cherishing her. She wanted to give him every part of herself because he was worthy of it, and so she held his head to lay claim. She was his because he was hers.

She gasped at the unexpected touch between her legs. His fingers caressed her before pushing in, and she clutched his skull tighter.

First in and out, one finger then two, making her moan. Then his thumb battered her clit side to side. Alternating, repeating, combining until his digits curled up and brought a whine from the depths of her center.

His thumb pressed her clit and his fingers stroked the top of her cavern as she sat in this now torturous position.

His hand increased speed and her voice followed suit in volume.

"Oh, god," she cried out once before losing the ability to form complete thoughts, let alone words.

And then her voice was lost entirely as everything tightened before exploding through her entire body finally letting her cry out.

"Oh, my god," she exhaled heavily pulling his head tightly into her chest. She felt unusually wet and warm against his coddling hand, and a beautiful heady scent crept into her nostrils.

Curious, but also not wanting to move, she happened to look up and see Nicole standing behind the couch nude. This wasn't when they had planned for her to come out of her room, but Arron had just destroyed her plan, so it was as good a time as any.

Desperation and joy filled Nicole's eyes so Kelly nodded her approval, seeking to finally quell the girl's anguish. Nicole walked around the side of the couch unseen by Arron whose face was still buried between Kelly's breasts repeatedly kissing her sternum.

Kelly's eyes followed Nicole long enough to see her kneel in front of Arron, and then she pulled his head back and looked him in the eyes as she raised herself to stand on her knees.

His loving eyes suddenly widened in mild shock and confusion. Kelly felt him instinctively try to move his head to see, but she held him in place.

'It's okay,' she silently attempted to convey to him. 'Everything's okay. Just relax.'

His expression calmed into relief and gratitude, and then to endless love that made her want to kiss him forever.

He soon moaned into her mouth, so she pulled away to watch his face. His body shifted down the couch cushions a few inches and he rested his head backward. His lips parted just enough to let tiny gasps escape.

She was absorbed in his every change until she felt Nicole's fingers rubbing her pussy. It was time.

Kelly directed Arron's face to hers and then slowly lowered at Nicole's guidance. She felt the head of his dick press against her swollen, tender lips, and then she gasped as it pushed them apart and entered.

Once he was securely inside her, she steadily lowered further until she was once again sitting on his lap.

Her breath held as his strong cock stroked her entire circumference beyond the previous depths of his fingers. She slowly lifted herself to feel it again going in the other direction, and then back down.

Again and again, and then compelled to increase her speed, she was intoxicated by the sensation of him filling her and by the stimulation that accompanied it.

He shifted down further, grabbed her hips, and then began thrusting himself. She relinquished control to him and focused her attention on the pleasure he was providing.

She gripped his shoulders as he pounded into her so hard and fast that she needed to steady herself. The impacts vibrating through her body made her dizzy and soon her voice was just a droning sound that was somehow coming out of her mouth.

Her pleasure escalated until another orgasm took her, and then he slowed to let her ride it to completion.

When she regained her senses, he was panting beneath her and sweating, but he kept moving inside her. She took over again to let him relax. He closed his eyes and guided her hips to his pleasure.

She could see him getting closer to his own apex. His breath suddenly shortened.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

She quickly pulled off of him and dropped to take him into her mouth. He let out broken sighs as he once again unloaded into her eager mouth, and once again, she contained him completely.

When she saw that he was looking at both her and Nicole kneeling before him, she rose slightly, signaling Nicole to tilt her head back and open her mouth.

Kelly parted her lips and Arron's cum spilled down upon Nicole's waiting tongue. Once the last drop had fallen, Nicole looked Arron in the eyes and swallowed him down.

Both Arron and Nicole smiled and then Nicole looked to Kelly for one last approval. Kelly nodded, and then Nicole lept onto Arron to kiss him so deeply that Kelly was almost jealous.

When Nicole finally decided to pull back, they all retired to Nicole's bed where the girls rested their heads on Arron's chest and gently caressed his stomach.

Kelly had originally planned to be in Arron's bed, but it seemed more profound that it be Nicole's as further proof of her acceptance of their relationship.

Eventually, Kelly's hand eased down over Arron's cock and gently summoned another erection before kneeling between his legs and taking him into her mouth again.

Nicole rose and lowered her pussy onto Arron's mouth. Kelly delighted in the pleasure that Nicole was experiencing at the tongue of her brother, and several minutes later, Nicole's body shook in orgasm. Once Nicole had dismounted, Kelly impaled herself on Arron's rod.

Nicole stroked his chest and gave him the occasional kiss until it became obvious that he was nearing another orgasm.

He and Kelly stared at each other as he anxiously warned, "I'm cumming."

His hands on her hips attempted to gently guide her off, but she just remained and continued the fuck him while looking him directly in his widening eyes.

Kelly closed her eyes as his hot cum pumped into her. He was hers once again as his wet heat warmed her walls, but she also wanted to share.

She lifted off of him and let his cum drip out onto his stomach where Nicole quickly moved to lick it up while Kelly cleaned his dick before collapsing again at his side.

Nicole crawled over to clean up Arron's remains from Kelly's glistening pussy, and then continued, to Kelly's surprise, to lick, suck, and finger her to another orgasm.

She then crawled up Kelly's body, kissed her, and then lay on top of her, hugging her close.

Kelly rested one hand on Nicole's back and guided Arron's face closer using the other.

They shared a kiss and then rested in silence, having nothing that needed to be said.

12