All Comments on 'Does Two Wrights - Repercussions'

by fanfare

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 10 years ago
Okay, I get that you think that men are hypocritical bullies....

....with double standards. Here's what I don't get. Why must you then insist upon a double standard in favor of women, justifying their cheating as much as you loudly condemn the men's? If a double standard favoring men is wrong, and indeed it is, so is a double standard favoring women. This seems to be evidently something you forget, as you continue to copy/paste the same comment on every BTB story that you dislike or in response to BTB commenters, though granted many of the trolls are rather disturbing themselves in their open misogyny.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
This Is Worst***

Than you watching your wife dance. This is bad.... Sorry!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Great Tale

Is it true that this sequel is being directed by QT and stars Johnny Depp as Jesse and Betty White as Mabel? Just a rumor I heard somewhere.

Keep that imagination going.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 10 years ago
This Story...

Is just STUPID!!!!! 0*, if I could give it negative stars(?) I would give it at least -100. Stupid, stupid, stupid with bad grammar and tenses to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Here's what I don't get"

Here is what you don't get: author doesn't think men are hypocritical bullies, just the closet cuckolds indulging their juvenile misogynist fantasies on this forum. Sharp authors know their audience and write to it, that is why there are so many cuck stories in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CRAPPY STORY

SHIT SHIT SHIT SORRY BADLY WRITTEN LOUSY STORY LINE . READS LIKE A 8 YEAR OLD WHOSE THIRD LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH WROTE IT

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 10 years ago
The author everywhere takes sides against men, whether called for or not.

....and don't assume that the critics are always closet cucks or gays or whatever. Some people just get off on being pissed off. The author copy/pastes the same comment to nearly every story that he dislikes, always a BTB one btw, and makes it evident that he loves to burn the bastards, just not the bitches. It's a collective dislike of his own sex, a form of hypocritical, self-loathing misandry. Women are always presented as victims, whether they cheated or were cheated on, at least by him.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Betty White as Mabel?!?! o.0

I'd go with Charlize Theron, myself. Hey, they uglied her up for "Monster", and she won an Oscar for that. They wouldn't have to ugly her up much at all for the part of Mabel. Johnny Depp could do Jesse, and if Tarantino directed it, you KNOW that he would have a role in it... probably as the dead Brother-In-Law. LOL

This one was a great counterpoint to the first one from the wife's point of view. None of the characters were very likeable, to be honest, but it was still entertaining.

5 Stars.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
BTB , BEYOND THE GLASS CEILING ? LOL.

Well... why not ? The goose & the gander thing .

Maybe we need a whole new 'brigade' of female authors, in LW , obviously .

Let the 'B' burn . lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous