Dog Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked straight up to her and turned her around. With one arm, I held her tight against me, squashing her tits. I ran my fingernails up and down the front of her thighs, and licked her ears and neck. She gasped, "Ahh, my God, you are really a crazy dog..."

By way of reply, I lifted her dress up to her waist and shoved the top of her tights down to her knees. She didn't wear panties; this was common knowledge in the office.

Without a word, I motioned for her to go down on all fours. She looked at me for a moment slightly fearfully, then quietly obeyed. She was shivering with anticipation; her eyes fluttered closed.

With one hand on her back to maintain her in position, I leaned across her and reached over to the counter, grabbing a bottle of olive oil with a spout. I poured it slowly onto her lower back. She shuddered as the green liquid slowly trickled down between her butt-cheeks.

I pushed my middle finger deep inside her asshole; she screamed out "Ay, ay, o Dios mio..."

I don't know why, maybe aguardiente isn't like other drinks, but despite being shit-faced drunk, my dick still worked; I was purposeful and intent and on fire with desire as I manoeuvred my erect dick into her asshole. I didn't care whether it would hurt her; it probably did, but she wanted it more than anything. Slowly, I plunged deeper inside her, until her hot oily butt cheeks were squashed against my pelvis. Then I started fucking her ass, deeply, faster, faster, stronger, stronger... She was screaming now at the top of her voice; I'm sure neighbours two blocks away would have heard it. They might have thought she was being raped, if it weren't for all the "si!, si!'s she shouted. I came, and the force of it ejected my shit-smeared dick from her ass with a comical farting sound.

I instantly ran into her bathroom and vomited noisily, which sobered me up a bit. I washed my still hard dick with soap.

When I re-entered her room, she was in tears. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes. Okay. O Dios. Joe. Me jodiste..."

"Did I hurt you?"

She stood, blew her nose, and looked up at me. Then she fell again to her knees.

"Again, Joe."

After I fucked her ass again, we crawled into her bed, and we slept, spooning. At midnight, she woke me with a coffee. As I sat up in bed drinking it, she took my dick in her hand, bent her head low and flicked her tongue over it, readying me for more action. She fed my balls into her wide-open mouth and sucked, making little "mm" sounds. I was close to cumming on her face, but she quickly pulled away, and lay down next to me on her front, her head to one side resting on her arms. She sighed happily, "More, Joey."

I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide, intending to fuck her pussy this time. But just as I pressed the tip of my dick against her labia, preparing to spear her, she reached behind her and grabbed the shaft, guiding my dick to her asshole, saying, "No, the other is only for my husband." I guess that was her way of coping with her adultery; by assigning her entrances, reserving the front door for her husband only. I came inside her, biting her neck and drooling all over it.

I awoke late next morning to the smell of cigarettes and fresh coffee and the sound of high-heels on terracotta.

I lay in her bed, my arm behind my head, thinking about the consequences of last night; Lourdes was pretty much the news anchor for local gossip; but even if she hadn't been, it was inevitable that word would spread quickly in that little town. Ulla would find out that I hadn't stayed with Manuel.

Lourdes entered, and handed me a shot-sized black coffee.

She lit a cigarette. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Guilty."

She laughed. "Not me. I know my husband goes with women when he's driving. He knows about me too, but also he knows I love him."

Then I told her all about my weird relationship with Ulla; I had a feeling Lourdes wouldn't judge me, or think I was a pathetic cuckold, and I was right: She listened to my story, and finally commented simply: "She's stupid to try to keep you this way. A male dog will never follow only one female."

She stubbed out her cigarette, and kissed me. "She's stupid because she doesn't tie you with a chain -- that is the only way she could keep you from running. Perro."

I sighed. "I think it's over between me and her. I'm just, I'm too..." I choked, with a sob.

She shrugged: "You're too much a dog. But she will be okay; she still has her puppy Hassan."

She looked at me, unsure whether to tell me something.

"What? What do you want to say?"

"You know, Ulla is friends with Adrian. It's how you had the job."

"Yes." Then I got it: "Okay."

"Yes, she was with him. And she has been with Manuel too. And others also. So it's really stupid to feel guilty. You know Joey, your woman is a real bitch."

Part 4. Muzzled

"A real bitch." Lourdes' words rang in my ears as I cycled home. But it didn't feel like my home any more. I'd made up my mind to pack up my things and leave for Gibraltar airport immediately, where I'd catch a flight back to London. I just hoped that Ulla was out when I got back to her place.

I parked the bike, ran straight into my kennel and looked about, to see what I needed to take. Since being with Ulla I'd learned to travel very light: I filled my daypack with a few of items of clothing, checked that I had my passport and wallet, and turned to leave. Then I noticed a tattered paperback on the floor by the bed. It was the book that had affected me so much, "Sirius". I hesitated, stuffed it into my daypack and walked out.

"Joey! Stop!" Ulla had run out of the house, naked. I assumed she'd been about to take a shower when she'd heard me leaving.

"No," I said, but nevertheless I did stop, instantly.

"Joey. Come."

I stood rooted to the spot, glaring at her. She took a step towards me. "Come, Joey. Come to your Ulla."

I felt my resolve leaving me; to regain it I told her about last night: "I fucked her. Lourdes. I fucked her in the ass."

"I know, Joey. You broke your promise. So now you're leaving."

"Yes. No. That's not why. Ulla, I can't do this. I can't be your dog anymore."

"So, you're going to become a stray again, like when I found you."

"I guess."

"But you'll be sad like that. And I'll be sad. And Caspar, and Jamie, and Hassan."

On cue, the dogs came out of the house, wagging their tails slowly.

"Ulla. It won't work. You just can't expect me to be faithful if you're not."

"But I am faithful. You must know that by now."

"But-"

"-Joey, I don't really mind that you went with Lourdes, because I can see that you're sorry for what you did. My poor stray Joey."

I was utterly confused by her reaction; I'd expected her to be angry with me, making it easier for me to leave. But instead she displayed pity. My own anger at her was mysteriously forgotten. And my determination to leave her evaporated completely; as my will weakened, I got a hard-on.

Ulla laughed. She patted her pussy and said, "Joey, come. Come to me."

I started crawling towards her slowly on my hands and knees. To this day, I never understood what compelled me to do that.

"Quickly, Joey. Come."

When I reached her, she pulled my head towards her until my face was buried in her groin. She sighed with pleasure. "Lick. Taste me, Joey," she said. I began to lick her, resentfully at first, but after a minute or so I yielded.

"Can you taste Hassan?" She whispered. Shocked at her words, I tried to jerk my head back, but she held me firmly against her. "Lick. Taste," she repeated.

I licked and tasted. Her pussy was delicious -- but was that because she'd just had sex with another guy? I didn't know: All I knew is that, if I obeyed her and continued to lick, she would eventually forgive me. I settled into a quick, steady rhythm, ignoring the increasing pain in my neck and jaw, and waited for her orgasm, which would release me.

She wasn't reaching a climax as fast as she usually did. I guessed that it was because she was angry with me. My guess was confirmed when she started to taunt me -- something she'd never done before: "This is your punishment for fucking another woman. It isn't so bad, is it, this punishment? To clean out Hassan's sperm from my pussy? Do you enjoy it?"

I tried to ignore her words and focused on licking her. But after a few seconds she startled me again when she shouted, "Answer me!"

I thought her question had been rhetorical, but it clearly hadn't been: "No," I lied.

She patted the crown of my head soothingly and laughed, "You're lying. I can feel how eager you are."

I pulled my head back momentarily to say, "I love licking your pussy, Ulla, but-"

"-Quiet. Lick."

I resumed licking her. My mind started to wander...

...I was jerked back to the present again by her sharp voice: "Stop." I stopped. She still hadn't cum. It was the only time since I'd been with her that I hadn't succeeded in bringing her to climax.

"Go in your room, and lie down, Joey, on your back, and wait." I did as she said. I lay down on my back on my mattress in my shady little kennel and stared at the cracked paintwork of the ceiling.

After a few minutes she returned. She had something in her hand, but I didn't see what it was, because she quickly squatted low over me facing my feet, her pussy just out of reach of my tongue, and placed whatever it was on the floor beside me.

Without warning she pressed herself hard onto my nose and began thrusting her pelvis quickly back and forth. She was silent; it was hard to tell what she was feeling. Faster and faster she rocked, while I gasped for breath under her and held onto her sweaty, smooth thighs.

She climaxed quickly, letting out an "Oh" of surprise and pleasure. She raised herself off me slightly, and then I immediately smelled the unmistakeable scent of semen as her juice oozed onto my nose and cheeks.

My jaw and neck were sore, and my nose felt numb and broken, like I'd been punched. I expected her finally to climb off me but instead she pushed herself down on my face again, hard -- she was definitely pissed off with me.

"A dog serves one mistress, and only one. From now on, Joey, you will be muzzled."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but then I felt her hand grip the shaft of my dick firmly. She jerked me off, her strokes impatient and furious. Even though she was clearly punishing me, after a few seconds I came powerfully. Immediately I was acutely aware of the scent of her pussy, and the soreness of my dick.

I felt her fingers on my dick again, and braced myself for more punishment, but then -- I felt something cold and hard on my balls.

She stood. I raised my head slowly and looked down at my crotch. She'd put a chastity cage on me. At that time I knew nothing of them, and was confused.

"Ulla, what the fuck is that?"

"You're too weak-willed and horny, my Joey, it's your muzzle. You need it to keep your dick for me only."

"Take it off."

"From now, you will wear this every time you go to work. And, for the rest of today, until tomorrow evening, you will wear it, so you can get used to it."

The cage was really painful; I was sure she'd done it up way too tight. I told her so, but she laughed and said, "It's meant to be tight. Trust me, you will get used to it. You will even enjoy it, it will always remind you that you belong to me, when you're at work, and you smell Lourdes' perfume."

I knew that there was no other option for me but to do what she said. She owned me; she'd been right when she'd told me I'd be "sad" without her. That was an understatement: I couldn't live without her.

After a week, I did get used to cage, in a way. Or I suppose I just got used to the discomfort of wearing it all day, and to the constant background level of horniness it produced in me.

As she'd told me it would, the cage was a constant reminder of Ulla, and by the time I got back from work I was desperately horny for her.

As soon as I arrived home in the evenings, she would unlock my dick, which would spring to attention so fast it made her burst out laughing. And then she'd clean and bathe it, massaging and stroking it with soapy fingers. Then she'd stand back and look at me and say,

"Now come and fill me, Joey. Quickly."

If I'd thought sex with her was amazing before, it was nothing compared with the pleasure I felt when we fucked after I'd spent a day locked in chastity. So I guess, all in all, I was happier now with her than before.

After a month of this routine, all my anger and doubt had left me. All I felt now was the simple instinctive, animal certainty of our inexplicable bond.

One Sunday morning, as we lay in each other's arms, I recalled what Lourdes had said about her.

"You know, Lourdes called you a bitch," I murmured, my face nuzzling her neck.

"Ah, well, she doesn't know me."

"No, she doesn't," I agreed.

"So does my Joey still want to be a stray dog again?"

"Nope." I sat up and looked at her. "Unless..."

"Yes?"

"Unless you come with me, to England. For a vacation. We can walk along the South Downs."

"It's a good idea. You need more walking. But first, we fly to Copenhagen, so you can meet my family. We'll leave the dogs with Hassan."

"You mean, it will be just the two of us?"

"Yes, you will have your Ulla all to yourself. Until you meet my brothers, they are very protective of me."

We spent a week staying with her parents in Denmark. On our final day we were married there. At the ceremony, much to the amusement, but not the consternation of her easy-going family, she placed a leather collar around my neck in lieu of a ring for my finger. The registrar was implacable; he merely asked whether Ulla would prefer a marriage license or a dog's licence.

And then we walked the South Downs, for fifty miles, roaming the countryside. This was where I belonged; out in the fields where the sheep grazed, walking with my owner, my mistress, my wife.