All Comments on 'Dog Days Ch. 01: Bad Behavior'

by yfnsp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She violently assaults him and he becomes submissive instantly. Not buying it. The man ran a successful business, handled his adult responsibilities, and had no retirement plan other than hang around the house bug his wife to have sex. Most entrepreneurs, if they have a good family life, spend considerable effort preparing for life when they leave work so that they don't end up hanging around doing nothing. The ones who have work as their life don't stop working suddenly, they ease out find new things to do. So no licking his Mother-in-law's feet allowing an assault without reporting it not going to happen. If his loving wife thinks this is how she rewards her husband for providing her throughout the marriage. He needs to leave now.

yfnspyfnspover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments! It is truly gratifying to receive a serious critique on my very first publication!

If i may, i'd like to explain. Buddy's character is based on my own. He's a very successful guy, not because of an A-type personality, but because he loves his work and he's very customer driven. So all that drive and ambition was a kind of self-gratification. His sexuality parallels that: a pleasing lover, but an incessant masturbator.

You're obviously much more of an Alpha Male, so maybe you can't understand guys like me. i mean, if your cock is half as proud and assertive as you are, i'd be thrilled to suck you off and gratefully swallow your manly seed.

wandereyewandereyeover 2 years ago
nice

I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryfnsp@yfnsp
yfnsp stands for Your Favorite Neighborhood Service Provider, a little submissive fantasy of mine. i write stories of sexual dominance and submission, especially those involving protagonists who discover their submissive streak and become sexually aroused when they perform de...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES