Dog Days Ch. 02: Options

Story Info
Sheila decides to make him her pet.
3.4k words
4.39
10.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Where were we? Chapter 1 ended with Sheila's mom grinding her soppy snatch on Buddy's face at Marci's command.]

"But... how..." Sheila had so many questions, but she was struggling to grasp what was happening. Buddy? And her mom? Why were they behaving so lewdly? What had Marci done to them? Sure, Marci was cute as fuck, but it looked like she had some kind of controlling power over them.

"It's really very simple," Marci answered. "Most people are naturally submissive and, given the right motivation, they become quite obedient." She smiled as Sheila watched her mother's wanton behavior, wide-eyed in admiration. "You can get people to do pretty much anything you want once you've figured them out. It always takes a combination of rewards and punishment, and everyone is different. The trick is not only finding ones that work, but also balancing them. For example, your mother is motivated primarily by sexual pleasure and humiliation, so I can punish her by denying sexual relief. Also, pain works as a deterrent with her." She nodded soberly. "But you have to be careful with pain. Some people get addicted to it. And then it becomes a reward instead of punishment." She smiled and tilted head, gesturing toward the incestuous coupling. "It's pretty clear that pain works on your husband! He knuckled under pretty quick!" She chuckled. "But I also already knew that he was a slut for sex, so he wasn't a hard nut to crack. Most men are like that, at least the highly sexed ones. Their brains are in their most vulnerable spot." She laughed.

"So, what?" asked Sheila, dubiously, "Am I supposed to kick my husband in the balls every time he gets out of line?"

Marci laughed again. It was a really pleasant, almost musical sound. "No... No, not at all... Well, you might need to occasionally." She allowed, smiling brightly. "The thing with your husband... well, I think he's a major masturbator. I'll bet he used to do it a lot when he was away from home all the time. It would only be natural. But now he's always home and you're always there. So you're a constant stimulant, but also a deterrent. Being around you is a turn-on, but he can't just fuck you whenever he wants, can he? And he can't masturbate with you around, either. So he's probably pretty frustrated. He probably needs sex more than once a day, I'd guess at least ten or twelve times a week. You need to take control of his masturbation if you're going to control him."

This was beginning to make sense to Sheila. Meanwhile, Betty's moans were getting louder and Buddy's panting was audible as well.

Marci continued, "If you can take charge and especially if you can control his sexual activity, your life is going to be a lot happier."

Sheila nodded. She could see that working with Buddy. "But how do I keep him from masturbating? How do I control that?"

"Well," replied Marci, "the classic way is chastity - you lock up his cock or restrain him in some other way - but, based on what I've seen, I have a better idea." She grinned conspiratorially. "What do you think of turning Buddy into a pet?"

"A pet? You mean, like an animal?"

"Exactly." Marci nodded. "Like a pet dog, for instance - you saw how he humped Betty's leg... Do you think you'd enjoy keeping him as a pet?"

Sheila frowned pensively. "Um... I don't know, really."

Marci said, "I can see this is all new to you... Imagine if he couldn't talk and he was always obedient to simple commands. He would be very affectionate, but completely under your control. So absolutely no sex with you except exactly when and how you want."

"Sure, that sounds great! But what about the masturbation? You said he needed..."

"Yes, well, you can easily control that. He wants to masturbate all the time - several times a day if he could - that's not going to change. But he would always be naked, so you would know what's going on with his cock. And he wouldn't be able to use his hands - he's not human anymore, remember?" Sheila nodded. "So he would have to hump things, like dogs do. So you would only have to control the when and where. He could hump on you, if you want, like he did your mother. Or he can have a toy to fuck. I've seen some very cute K-9 sex toys... I think he would enjoy fucking one of those. I'm sure he'd hump pretty much anything - seems like the type." She grinned.

"Wow! It sounds so weird..."

"Well, chastity is the other method. You have to lock up his cock - there are special cages designed for this - and then you can release him and milk him as a special reward. I have friends who have had great success with chastity. I just don't think that's the best way for Buddy. No, I definitely think pet training is the way to go. Why, even his name sounds like a puppy-dog's." She laughed. Sheila looked uncertain.

"Listen, it's not as unusual as you might think," Marci continued. "I know several couples who are into the lifestyle, boy pets and girl pets too. There's even a local 'kennel club' with monthly pet shows." "Those are fun!" she grinned. She cocked an eyebrow knowingly at Sheila. "Maybe you could attend one of their... Wait a minute! I think I have some pictures here somewhere..."

Sheila turned to watch her moaning mother pleasure herself on her husband's face while Marci took out her phone. The squishy sounds of Betty's sopping sex and the slurping and panting noises beneath her were quite arousing. Buddy was clearly happy as a pig in shit: his hands were grasping his mother-in-law's gyrating hips to ensure maximum contact with his busy mouth, and his cock was at full mast again, its thick outline visible in his wet shorts, soaked by his recent voluminous spend.

He is a horny old dog! she mused.

"Here you go," enthused Marci, handing Sheila her phone. "Take a look at some of these."

Oh my, Sheila thought, surprised at her immediate reaction to the pictures. The first photo showed a woman holding a leash attached to the collar worn by a naked girl on all fours crawling behind her. It was absurd! But it made her pussy tingle. The next showed a naked man with some kind of muzzle on his face. He too was collared and leashed and he had a tail! - a kind of butt-plug shaped to protrude like dog's tail - and he had an erection for all to see! She scrolled some more, and then some more... There must have been fifteen or twenty pictures, some of them at group events, and all of them showing naked men and women portrayed as pets, presumably dogs?, often lewdly displaying their genitals in various stages of obvious arousal. Marci watched her as she scrolled, gratified by her obvious interest.

Meanwhile, Betty had come to the end of her endurance. Three orgasms in quick succession is a lot to take for a 72-year old! She slumped, spent and panting, still sporadically spasming as she tried to dismount, struggling feebly against Buddy's firm grip and relentless tongue. His cock was straining against the wet fabric of his shorts, visibly in need of relief.

"Buddy!" Sheila exclaimed, "Let her go!"

Buddy immediately released the old lady, who clambered off and rose to her feet.

Well, if I'm going to take charge of things, I might as well start now, Sheila decided. "Buddy! Take off those disgusting wet shorts. Right now!" she commanded. Without a glance at her - was he too ashamed to took at his wife? - and without comment, he arched his hips and pulled the shorts and undershorts down and off.

Meanwhile, Betty was returning to her seat on the divan, having picked up her discarded pants. Marci noticed just in time. "No, Betty, don't dare get dressed! Put your slacks and panties wherever the dirty laundry goes. And throw in the rest of your clothes too. You broke the rules: no pants; so you'll stay naked for the rest of the day." Sheila watched with interest as her mother obeyed instantly, removing her shirt and bra, freeing her loose old-lady titties to droop on her chest.

Buddy was now naked from the waist down, wearing only a polo shirt. "Come here, Buddy," Sheila ordered. "No! Don't get up. Crawl over here right now." She pointed at the floor by her bare feet. She stifled a giggle - wasn't this a little silly? But it felt good to see her husband's docile compliance.

Buddy, on hands and knees, crawled sheepishly toward his wife, his face shining with Betty's juices, and his hard cock swaying brazenly beneath him. He had heard the conversation between Sheila and Marci and was intrigued, curious, and not a little aroused. When he reached Sheila he put his head in her lap. Sheila ran a hand through his greying curls. She could smell her mother's pussy juice, so similar to her own. "Good boy, Buddy!" she praised him. Then, inspired by the memory of her grandmother's doting on the chihuahua she'd had when Sheila was young, she spoke to him in a soft sing-song voice. "Did you like that, Buddy? Do you want to stay like this? Do you want to be Mommy's special pet?" She tugged at the damp collar of his polo shirt soaking with drool and pussy juice. "Now lets get this nasty old shirt off of you." He cooperated meekly.

Marci watched Sheila's performance with growing admiration. I think this lady's got what it takes, she thought, deciding at that moment that she was going to help Sheila make it happen. Also in that moment, Marci felt Sheila's magnetism. Oh yes, I can help her develop her power, Marci said to herself, And I'm going to have her too! she vowed.

Buddy had to think, but his cock was throbbing and his head was swimming - what the fuck has come over us, he wondered, me and Betty, and now Sheila too! How could he possibly answer Sheila's question? He had too many questions himself. Did she mean, act like this all the time, or just when they wanted to play? He opened his mouth to speak, but Sheila shushed him. "No, Buddy, dogs can't talk. Just bark once for yes and twice for no." Still petting him on the head, she put her right foot between Buddy's knees and started to rub his throbbing erection, grasping at its sensitive underside with her pretty toes and making little pinches that made him moan.

If she keeps this up I'm going to cum again, was his thought, as the power to think itself was receding, being overpowered by his baser instincts. Sheila giggled at his discomfort. She could see clearly now that Marci's crazy plan could actually work. And why not? It would be amazing to be free, to call all the shots, to keep Buddy completely under control... helpless against her own desires, her own needs, even her whims. How enticing!

"Don't you want to be a nice doggy for Mommy? To be her little plaything? Her toy and her pet?" It sounded so right to talk this way, in the third person, in this playful, sing-song voice. She could see she had him mesmerized. "Just think, my pet, never having to do anything but play, and sniff around, smelling whatever you want, and never having to put on clothes..." She was becoming inspired, "And, you could rub your nice big doggy-dick against things when it gets hard, like doggies do. You'd like that - humping things - wouldn't you, my pet?"

Sheila's talk and her constant foot action were too much for Buddy, "Yip!" he barked, a millisecond before his cock erupted, spewing spurts of cum all over Sheila's foot and the floor around it. "Good boy!" Sheila sang. She ruffled his sweaty hair. "Oh what a good doggy you are! Mommy is so proud!" She grasped his chin with her right hand and turned his face toward hers and said softly but firmly, "Who's Mommy's precious pet? Now lick up all your cum, there's a good boy."

While Buddy began cleaning up, Marci tossed her keys to Betty. "There's a bag on the front passenger seat of my car. Go get it." Turning to Sheila, she told her, "I brought some things along thinking we might want to try some on Buddy. He needs certain restraints to enhance the experience," she smiled warmly. "My goddess, Sheila, you were magnificent! I am so pleased with you, I can't tell you. One would think you'd been doing bondage all your life!"

Buddy had finished licking up all the cum from the floor and Sheila's foot. His orgasmic high having faded, he was naturally beginning to doubt the sanity of what he was doing. He did like the taste of his cum, though, and the way it felt in his mouth. And he couldn't help thinking that if he were a real dog, he'd be able to lick his cock and balls, and clean them up too. What the fuck is wrong with me? he asked himself, teetering between fantasy and reality. But which was which? This had really happened! I actually ate my mother-in-law's pussy and let myself be degraded in front of a complete stranger... acting like an animal, eating cum... And now they're talking about restraints? Why is it making me horny again?

Betty came back in with the bag, a large cloth tote, and handed it to Marci, who immediately started rummaging in it. "Okay, here's a collar and a leash - that's essential, of course..." She also took out a big roll of medical tape. "Now where's that gag... hmm, I know I packed the special... Ah, here it is!" She added an oval ring-gag to the things on the coffee table. "That's the main stuff." She continued to dig in the bag. "Go ahead and collar him, dear," she said to Sheila, "I've just got one more thing I want to try."

Sheila picked up the collar - the leash was already attached. It was about two inches wide and made of leather with a felt lining, for comfort she supposed - good thing because he's going to bearing it all the time, she thought - and it had a buckle, like a belt, with three holes and a loop to hold the end in place. "Hold still, Buddy," she said, standing up in front of him. He was still on his knees with his hands on the floor. Sheila placed her feet on either side of his hands and leaned down to put the collar around his neck.

Buddy pressed his face into her groin. He had gotten a whiff of her pussy and wanted more. Her flimsy shorts were no barrier to the scent of her arousal; she was in quite a heated state! "I said, Hold STILL," she admonished, almost giggling as he began avidly licking the fabric separating his nose from the source of her exciting aroma.

She managed to get the collar fastened, but she had to take a big step backwards as she straightened up, almost falling back into her chair. "Buddy! Down!" she shouted, but he continued to pursue her fragrant cunt.

"Here, Sheila, you'd better use this," Marci said, handing her an equestrian quirt from her bag of tricks.

"I said DOWN!" Sheila shouted again, this time accentuating the command with a sharp thwack on Buddy's naked hindquarters. That did the trick. Buddy yelped in surprise; he hadn't seen it coming. And he looked up reproachfully at Sheila, who was brandishing the short whip threateningly and trying not to laugh.

Marci did laugh; the two of them, Buddy looking shocked and Sheila all mock sternness, made a pretty funny tableau. "C'mon you two. Let's get the rest of this stuff on. She held up the gag. "This part goes in his mouth..." she brought it to Buddy and stood behind him, reached over, and pressed it to his lips. Buddy opened his mouth and let Marci place the firm rubber ring right behind his front teeth. It stretched his jaw open, but it felt comfortable as he bit down. It was wider than it was tall, so it didn't force his chin too far down, and the opening was wide enough to let his tongue through comfortably. "...and this part buckles behind his head... like this. There," she said, satisfied. "This type of gag is perfect for a doggy-pet: he won't be able to talk, which is important, and it makes him drool, just like a real dog. Plus, he can use his tongue, which is very important!" She winked at Sheila.

Buddy was being quite docile throughout, but his compliance was not without doubts and a little fear. This is a lot of fun right now, he thought, but how long am I going to have to wear this stuff?

"Okay," Marci continued. "Hands next. Buddy, give me your paw." Buddy lifted his right hand and extended it to Marci, who instructed Sheila to hold it by the wrist. "Make a fist, Buddy,." She took the roll of medical tape and began to wind it over and around the back of his hand to the thumb, over his knuckles, under his fingers curled into his palm, and so forth, round and round, layer upon layer, until his hand looked like a big wad of tape. As she repeated the operation on his left paw, she explained, "There are two reasons for this; first, he can't use his hands, and second, it'll protect him from injury going around on all fours. What you really want is a pair of boxing gloves, but this is the best we can do for now."

Buddy tried crawling around on his knuckles and knees. His hands definitely felt better than his knees did. Marci must have read his mind; she said, "Another thing you should get is knee pads, otherwise he's going to get sore fast." Buddy tried using his feet instead of his knees, but it was way too awkward.

"One more thing," Marci announced, and she took a webbed belt, a couple of leather ankle cuffs, and two bunji cords out of the bag. "This is a bit experimental, but it should work." Buddy was still as Marci buckled the belt around his waist, but started to bolt when she reached for his left ankle. "Hold him, Sheila," she said, grasping his ankle firmly as he tried to jerk it away. Sheila grabbed his collar and trapped his head between her strong thighs, squeezing hard.

"It's okay, Buddy," she crooned soothingly, "Mommy won't let Marci hurt her precious pet." Buddy wasn't so sure. This was going a little too far, he thought, but once again, his libido won out; it was too exciting. Being dominated in this way was having a dizzyingly erotic affect on him and he knew he had to see it through. Whatever are they going to do to me next? he wondered.

Marci got both cuffs onto his ankles and then attached a bunji cord to each cuff. "Yes, I think the 24-inch length is the right size," she said. She fastened the other ends of the cords to the belt at Buddy's waist, so that his left ankle was connected to the left side of his trunk and the right one to the right side. "I think this is going to work!" Marci proclaimed happily. "See, this keeps him from being able to stand up, but he still has a lot of flexibility. I think he'll be able to get on and off the furniture this way... if you want to allow that sort of thing," she added with a grin.

"Sheila, why don't you take Buddy for a walk in the yard while I have Betty straighten things up in here?" Marci suggested, handing Sheila the leash, "Make sure he goes potty," she grinned, "we don't want any accidents in the house, do we?" Sheila took the leash, delighted at the prospect of exercising her pet. Buddy, for his part, was even more apprehensive than before, but, as all three of the women noticed, his cock was as stiff as ever.

"Go ahead," Marci waved them toward the kitchen where the patio door led to the back yard. "Betty and I have something really special planned for when you get back!"

To be continued.