Dog Walking - 750 Words

Story Info
Dog Walker meets wide-ass joggers.
752 words
4.11
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each day, during the late afternoon, I take my dog to the park across the street. It's a large county park with many amenities but the reason I go there is to walk my dogs in this heavily treed woods in the back corner of the park. I let him loose to run, play, chase squirrels and get a good dose of exercise.

I thought that our walk on this day might be a little strange especially after we saw a couple walking a big racoon on a leash. And it appeared to be trained. Okaaaaay. I waited until they were a good distance away and fat out of sight, then I let my dog loose in the woods. He did his usual thing of running around trunks for maybe fifteen minutes, always near and close to me. In fact, he never lets me out of his sight. Finally, he ran back to me as I was standing on the asphalt path waiting for him. About five feet away, on the forest's leafy floor, he squatted and took his late afternoon dump. I waited until he finished and then bent over and bagged it. I heard giggling behind me.

Two women, in their twenties, were jogging on the path when they stopped a few feet behind me. "Excuse me. What's so funny?" I stood waiting as I tied the bag.

"You don't want to know," said one, looking a little too large for her running bra.

By now, my friendly dog was licking their hands. "I do. Were we doing something that amused you?"

The second girl, the more athletic one, answered, "Well, if you reallly want to know, we were laughing because when you bent over, we didn't see any visible panty line, you know. Are you commando?"

What a lot of nerve, I thought. But the fact was, I was commando. Guilty as charged. No drawers. Before I took the dog out, I changed into my sweatpants. They are black, soft and slightly stretchy. I suppose that when I bent down, my was ass nicely framed. Still, I thought they had a lot of nerve so I decided to play, too. I stood up and pulled the waistband of the sweatpants out and looked down at my penis. "Yeah," I said.

The nervier one said, "I don't believe you. You're just bullshitting us."

I went over to the first girl and I said, "Why should I bullshit you? Don't you ever go commando? Tell me it doesn't feel good? I tell you what. you feel my ass and tell your friend if I am wearing underwear. Go ahead, get a good feel. Do it!"

She slowly reached out and slowly felt my ass cheek through the sweatpants. She ran her hand up and down my ass crack until she felt my balls, then she pulled back. "We were right," she said to her friend, "he's not wearing anything. I felt his balls. They felt pretty good."

The second girl just stood there with her mouth agape.

I bent over again and displayed my ass while I leashed my dog. I turned to walk back along the path to go to the area where we play fetch. "Thank you, ladies, you have surely made my day." I turned and left.

We played "fetch" for about fifteen minutes until he got tired. I leashed him up and began to walk to our car. I saw the two female joggers running toward us on the path as they were completing another circuit. I stood smiling at them. As they approached me with smirks on their faces, the first girl, without letting the other one see, threw a wadded up piece of paper at me as they ran by. I unfolded it. It read "Jancie. Call me," and her phone number.

I called that night. "Hello, Jancie, this is the commando dog walker."

"The one with the sweet ass and a handful of balls? That one?"

"Why? Was there more than one?" This brought laughter.

"I just wanted to tell you that your balls felt great."

"If you ever want to check if I'm not wearing drawers, you have my permission. Right now, I'm hanging low and loose. I assume that you are in a similar state."

"Do you think I could get a good feel? Like right now?"

"Sure, if I can get one, too."

She gave the address to an apartment on the other side of the park. I'm heading there now.