Dogging Treats Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the best pussy you're ever going to have, boys, so take what you want.

As the next dogger stepped up to use me, his hands cupped my tits and it felt familiar. Glancing back over my shoulder it was my black lover from before. I'd hoped against hope that I'd take his cock again and here he was.

He pulled me away from the truck, kissed the back of my neck, caressed my shoulders and told me to hold on to a tree. He urgently fucked me like the others but it was his touch, the way his big hands held onto my hips that brought me to instant orgasm. There was no discussion, he simply deposited his considerable load of cum in my pussy.

"I hope I see you again," was all he said, and got in his car and left.

***

Janey and I got home later than we'd expected and Evan greeted me at the door like she and I had attended a bridal shower. "So, did you have fun?"

12