All Comments on 'Dogging with Helen'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lornadunnlornadunnalmost 18 years ago
great story

loved the story especially the watchers wanking but found it difficult to believe the bottle incident but however i enjoyed it. would love to see some doggin myself but dont think i would have the "bottle" to participate in any activity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
heat

You made this sound almost appealing; good job. However, the image of guys spurting onto the car windows is a bit disturbing. I seem to remember such a scene in a movie, and it was quite creepy. A little editing would help; things heat up not "hot" up.

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
That was a very good story

I liked how it slowly built. It was well told and seemed like it could have really happened. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dogging

Never thought dogging was like that!!! Quite a turn on for me to read. Not sure about the bottle(?) - I thought the story would have been better (more believable) without it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good one M8

Good description of my favourite pastime. Good use of putting across the 'rules' interwoven with an enjoyable read. The bottle incident is a bit far fetched, but there again I've seen a few very large vibrators being used.

More on her 'dogging' exploits in the future??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cum and cum again

This so makes me want to go dogging, I came three times just reading this. I would love to see Helen bent over the bonnet of a car, and watch as mu own cum dribbled from her sopping wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

What an amazing description of continuous sex. I don`t think I have been so aroused by a story before. It made me want to copy Helen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely story

Great descriptive build up and lovely descriptions.

Makes me want to be like Helen and not be a dogging virgin any longer

I would like to know where these places exist in Auckland NZ

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dogging With Helen

This story is written quite well. It's start as most usual stories, introduction of characters, and then the theme, which is very good, and the anticipation of an unknown adventure! Helen is very apprehensible, but very determined in doing what she what she wants to do and accomplish.

The observation of the sex activity piques the readers imagination and Helen's urges, nurses the reader along, building the excitement. Helen starts, the interior lights come on!! The crescendo starts moving, rolling along, the speed picks up, the intensity is alluring and thrilling and enthralling. It continues to build. Helen reaches the pinnacle, and holds it, and holds it, and holds it!! She doesn't want to come down--wont let herself come down. Finally, she cannot humanly maintain her high. She comes to earth, back to reality, back to sanity, her lust and desire sated. She's never been so satisfied in her life.

This story is written with a passion of the character's acts stroking the pen, the keys, by themselves with only the author's ideas and images mouthing the words. The story reaches a high that most story author's can only dream about.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

boraddaboraddaover 9 years ago
Nice One

Wife and I read this story together, really TURNED her on.

Now she wants me to find a dogging site so the she can

put on a display

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

A good story well told. I loved the build up and the climax...sort of like good sex. I will incorporate some of it into my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What that's it?

No gang bang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous.

You want a gang bang - you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great times

We enjoy going dogging and have seen scenes in your story, play out in real life. The dogging characters you depict so well are out there.

I related to the ending of your story as we like to have some alone time once the shows are over.

Thank you.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderalmost 2 years ago

A very good story! I learned a few things about dogging I didn’t know, thank you. Makes me envious of the difference sex is viewed, pun intended, in Europe. I enjoy reading stories of dogging/public sex where women act out the fantasy of being a total slut.

Contrary to what another comment said, I found the wine bottle very entertaining, even if not true the wine bottle illustrated how turned on she was by her first experience with dogging, and her level of desire to be a slut. In my opinion and experience, I could see the scenario with the wine bottle actually happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, incredibly erotic, totally arousing -- and I also learned a few things about dogging. Very good descriptions of public sex.

DashDotDashDotover 1 year ago

Nice story and info on "dogging" not a term in popular usage back when I unknowingly but willingly became a participant in it. The first time was quite accidental while returning home after a 4th of July party with an older gentleman I had met a few months before (at 23 I had a thing for guys around 40). Needing to relieve my bladder he pulled off the highway and with two quick turns hit a long dark road by a lake with a dirt parking area with a few cars and 3 or 4 trucks. Bill pulled just beyond the trucks and faced the lake, I was out before he got it in park, dress pulled up around my waist, pantyhose around my calves and squatting I let it flow. Right there in the doorway and smiling while looking up at him. I felt some splash hit my ankles and turned slightly to spread my legs more and heard him ask if I needed a tissue. No where near done I said in a minute I'll need the box. A second later a roll of paper towels appeared in front of me held by an arm coming from beside me. Bill was sitting in the drivers seat, I jumped and spun sideways and saw a guy standing there smiling as he said "Take the roll, you just soaked your hose and shoes." The flow finally stopped and I sat on the doorjamb more worried about my shoes than trying to be ladylike and cover up. Kicking them off and away from the puddle I started yanking the pantyhose off my legs and feet while trying to unroll the paper towels. Towel man stood there watching my legs flail around till I yelled "Give me a hand and tug them off." He did by grabbing the gusset with one hand and yanking my legs into the air and holding them there, giving himself a good long look at me laying on the floor of Bill's pickup. That was when I noticed his other hand doing its own tugging, on his cock just as it started to spit onto the back of my thighs. Shock, embarrassment and an odd thrill ran thru me. My feet popped out of the hose, one hooked by the doorframe the other he held up and wipe the goo from my thigh then draped it gently over the edge of the seat. "Thanks for the show Darlin, you can keep the roll, you may need it." He backed away and another stroker took his place to quickly blast some more on my legs, followed by another who left his deposit on my belly and dress. It happened so quick the shock kept me from moving, the embarrassment faded, but the thrill intensified. I cleaned up what the other two had left and sheepishly rearranged my position on the seat. Looking at Bill all I could say was "OH FUCK, what happened. Please don't hate me for not stopping it." The embarrassment returned till Bill asked "Did you enjoy any of it? If so no harm, no foul. I'll replace the hose, buy new shoes if you want and get the rest dry cleaned. Think you can make home before needing to pee again, if not there is another rest area about 20 minutes up the road?" "We'll see how I do but let me give me a few minutes warning to decide." We made it to the rest area but my nerves made my bladder want some relief again.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

A lovely dogging story, brings back so many memories.

I always loved going dogging, all those cocks.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous