Dogging with My Girlfriend

Story Info
Dogging with my girlfriend.
2.7k words
4.42
10.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first experience of visiting a dogging site had been fantastic. Kath had enjoyed it immensely, and been well and truly taken advantage of by a stranger, who we later found out was named Mark. He was a very good-looking, handsome man, according to Kath, and he had a big cock that she absolutely loved having inside her.

I didn't think it would be too long before Kath and I were heading back for some more action.

And I was correct.

Kath and I had driven home from the local dogging site, not believing what had just happened. The car smelt of sex. There was a used condom in the footwell, had cum in it.

Two weeks later, on her suggestion, we were heading back to the site of our first illicit encounter, with Kath definitely hoping for a repeat of the night we encountered there. She had dressed really sexily, wearing a beautiful dress finishing not too far below her bum, leaving very little to the imagination; showing me her sexy underwear, as she prepared herself.

"Wow, someone is going to be really lucky tonight."

"Do you think someone is going to want to fuck me this evening?"

"Absolutely, they'll be queuing up."

"I want to fuck you now."

"No chance, I'm saving myself. You can lick my pussy if you want."

Lying back on the bed, she reached down and pulled her knickers to one side. She exposed her recently shaved and very sexy pussy. It looked fabulous, so inviting.

Getting on my knees in between her legs, I ran my tongue over the inside of her thighs, feeling how warm and soft she was. It felt wonderful and she tasted lovely. Kath wrapped her legs round my back pulling me towards her.

"Push your tongue inside me, make me wet, so I'm ready to be fucked tonight."

Her pussy is fantastically tight; I pushed my tongue in as far as I could; it felt and tasted wonderful.

"Push your tongue right into me; it's just where I'm going to have someone's cock tonight."

She was softly moaning as I forced my tongue into her warm and wet pussy. Kath was obviously thoroughly enjoying my attention. I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me towards her, quite clearly not wanting me to stop.

"I hope Mark is back dogging tonight. I want him to fuck me hard, nice and deep."

With that, Kath finished dressing herself in her sexiest outfit— she looked really hot— and we headed out to the secluded spot, hoping for some action.

_____

We arrived at the same spot we had stopped at before, and scanned about and saw a few cars parked, so we hoped someone would be about.

"Shall I suck you?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

Unzipping my pants and getting out my cock, I was in a very high state of arousal, being as hard as rock straight away. Kath proceeded to take me in her mouth; she quite clearly was feeling very horny, too. Turning on the car's interior light, I watched Kath's lips wrap tightly around my cock, as she took me into her mouth.

I hoped someone was watching, as they would have loved what they saw, a sexy young woman sucking cock. Watching Kath passionately suck my cock, she would have never seen our voyeur looking through the window.

"Someone's watching," I whispered to Kath. "Think it's Mark."

With that, she was out of our car; she had seen him, and was keen to get out there close to him.

They said hello and kissed passionately. I could see Mark's hands going straight for Kath's bum; lifting her skirt, exposing her minuscule panties and her nakedness underneath, all illuminated by the car's interior light.

All of a sudden, it was like I wasn't even there.

I was sitting in the driver's seat, watching Mark with his hands all over Kath, and she was loving it, quite clearly getting very excited. I could see her hand rubbing his groin and I could see the effect it was having on Mark. There was a large bulge appearing in the front of his pants.

Opening the back door of the car, Kath made her way in for the next chapter in our dogging adventures.

She sat down on the edge of the back seat, with Mark facing her. His groin was level with her face. She reached forward, undoing the buckle on his belt, then finding the zipper on his pants.

Kath looked round at me, saying, "I think Mark has got something in there he wants to put inside me, haven't you, Mark?"

"Definitely, have a look," he said.

Unfastening the button of his pants, she then pulled them down with his underwear, too; revealing his cock, which was obviously highly excited, pointing directly at her face.

She wasted no time opening her mouth, devouring his throbbing cock lovingly, looking into his eyes all the while. Nothing else concerned Kath at that moment, she was totally focused on the cock she had a firm grip on in her mouth. All she wanted to do was satisfy Mark; it looked like she was in love with his cock, her lips wrapped firmly round him, with Mark thrusting in and out. The veins on his cock were bulging, he was obviously highly excited, with her lips wrapped tightly around him.

She continued this for sometime, eventually letting him slip out of her mouth, as she lay back on the seat.

Mark was standing outside the car, his pants and underwear were down around his ankles, and his cock was rock hard, ready to fuck Kath. Pulling her knickers off, he tossed them in the footwell; she was ready then to be fucked.

She passed Mark a condom. "Put that on and fuck me."

He then gave it to me. "Put it on me, so I can fuck your girlfriend."

Bloody hell, I thought. "You want me to put it on you?"

"Absolutely," Mark answered. "Haven't you ever touched a cock before?"

"Well, no; except my own."

"Go on," said Kath. "You can feel how hard he is; how hard I've made him. Feel how hard his cock will feel inside me."

Sitting there on the front seat of the car, with a condom in my hand, and my naked girlfriend lying on the backseat. Standing outside the open car door, in the shadows, was Mark with a large, throbbing erection, waiting for me to cover his cock with the condom so he could fuck my girlfriend whilst I watched.

I looked at Kath, then Mark, both of them in a high state of arousal, obviously wanting to be fucking— only being held up by me, dithering with what to do.

"Hurry up," Kath piped up, getting impatient.

"Okay, okay," I tore open the packet and removed the condom.

Mark stepped forward into the light, in between Kath's legs. Her pussy was wanting to be filled by him. Mark was looking very impressive, his balls were up against her, and the tip of his cock was up over her. We could all see how far up it was going to go, inside Kath. It looked massive.

I reached down and covered the end of his cock with the condom, and started to roll it down his shaft. In doing this, I could feel how thick his cock was, and moreover, how hard he was.

"Does he feel good?" Kath asked me.

"It feels strange, but really hard and big, definitely."

"That sounds excellent," replied an excited and expectant Kath.

Mark was ready to fuck Kath. His cock was ready to slide inside her. Pointing upwards, he looked ready to give my Kath a good condom-covered fucking, he was definitely ready.

"Guide me into your girlfriend, just where she wants it."

Reaching down, I took hold of him and placed his tip at Kath's sexy, tight pussy which, only a couple of hours ago, I had my tongue inside, here then to be replaced by over eight inches of throbbing cock.

Mark picked up Kath's legs, putting them over his shoulders, picking her bum up, and dragging her towards him. Pushing himself in, she moaned in approval, having Mark going deeper with each thrust. Very soon, he was in really deep, and Kath was loving it.

"Fuck me."

He started gently thrusting his mighty cock into her. In heaven she was!!!

One second, I could see nearly eight inches with just the tip staying in her. Then, it disappeared all the way inside her, with his balls being squashed up against her bum. Kath was moaning her approval, digging her nails into his bum, encouraging him to go faster.

We were aware that we were not alone, and someone was watching us in the car that was just lit up by the car's interior lights.

Meanwhile, Mark was fucking Kath good and hard, just like she had wished him to. He was using his cock like a piston, ramming it into Kath's tight and very accommodating pussy. Every time he plunged it into her, I kept thinking, where has it gone?

Kath could feel where it was going— deep inside her, and she was being fucked good and hard, just like she wanted. Mark turned to his left to see the mystery voyeur, but carried on fucking, with Kath's legs placed firmly on his shoulders.

Kath caught a glimpse of him lurking in the background, so close he could touch her legs. It tipped her over the edge, to having her first orgasm, gripping Mark's bum hard with her nails; she certainly didn't want him to withdraw, as she climaxed while he was in deep and fully up to his balls. Mark kept his cock all the way in up to the hilt, feeling Kath's orgasm running through her.

"Go round the other side of the car," he said to our new anonymous friend, and opened the door.

"Get on your knees for us."

Was she going to have a cock in both ends? It certainly looked like it, for sure. We'd never talked about this happening before. Would Kath be up for it?

Well we were about to find out.

"Get on your knees, Kath."

Flipping over, she cast me a sexy smile, as she got in position ready for Mark and a new man to join in the fun.

Opening the door, he came forward to Kath. Reaching forward, she grabbed his zip, pulling it down, followed by undoing his button. He pulled down his pants, then his underwear, revealing an even more impressive cock than Mark's.

Kath soon honed in on him, gripping him his member.

Meanwhile, Mark was kneeling in the car, on the other side, about to plunge himself into her. Placing the end of his cock up against her juicy pussy, he thrust forward burying himself fully inside Kath.

She moaned as he did this, and she kept a tight grip on the new cock she had pointing at her face. Making eye contact with me, she ran her tongue down his thick and veiny shaft, looking unbelievably sexy, maintaining her sexy stare with me.

All I could see, from my side, was her sultry seductive eyes over the top of a thick muscular cock. She looked as horny as fuck doing this.

Going back to the tip of his cock, Kath licked her lips in preparation for taking him in her mouth. Opening wide, she let him enter her, while looking up at him.

He was one lucky fucker for sure, and he knew it.

"Oh yeah," he mumbled, as he pushed his way into her expectant mouth.

What a bloody sight this was. My girlfriend with eight inches pummelling her tight pussy, and a cock just as large, if not longer, between her lips, eagerly taking six inches into her mouth, with its owner gripping her head, fucking her mouth passionately.

Kath was being well and truly taken care of. It was a stunning picture, one that will be etched in my mind for a long while. She was absolutely loving it, with me watching on from the front of our car.

Mark was picking up speed, getting closer to ejaculating, obviously. Grabbing Kath tightly round her waist, he pushed himself deeply into her, holding his cock there, pulsating, filling the condom with warm spunk. Throbbing as he did, Kath loved it, pushing herself back against Mark, trying to get him deeper.

I have watched tons of porn movies online, but to be part of one was off the scale.

Mark withdrew from Kath, the condom was full at the tip with all of the warm cum he had just deposited in there, but he was still rock hard. Kath was still sucking on the cock she had in her mouth; he pulled out of her mouth, wanting to take Mark's place in her juicy pussy.

Kath was more than eager for him to replace Mark. Turning round on the backseat, she lay on her back, with her pussy facing him, waiting to be filled by his fabulous-looking cock.

"Can you put a condom on, please."

"I prefer without, to be honest, bareback. Is that okay with you?"

Kath looked towards me. "What do you think?"

"You want him to fuck you, don't you? But the choice is yours."

"Okay, fuck me," she told him.

"Brilliant, I'm going to cum deep inside you, fill you full of my spunk." Grabbing her bum, he pulled Kath towards him, and lifted her legs above his shoulders, either side of his head.

She was about to get another good fucking.

He looked like a man with passion and a fire in his belly. He was focused on getting his cock into Kath, filling her with his hot cum. Grabbing his cock, nudging his mushroom-shaped helmet just inside her.

She was waiting expectantly, ready to feel him thrust his throbbing cock into her.

Pushing forward, he disappeared completely in one thrust.

"Oh yeah," said Kath.

He was rough with Kath, obviously highly excited, like a man possessed, ramming his large cock into her. She was loving it, her nails were digging into his bum, encouraging him to go deeper and harder. Far from wanting him to slow down, she was equally excited as him, in wanting a good hard fuck.

"That feels fabulous, fuck me hard."

He did not need any encouragement. Withdrawing himself until just the tip was inside, then giving Kath his whole length, until his balls slammed against her bum. She was in heaven with his meat inside her. His hands were caressing her breasts, as he continued pounding her juicy pussy.

Looking across at me, she had a look on her face of someone who was being used and ravaged, but was loving the treatment; holding out her hand, wanting me to clench it. I grabbed it, feeling her grip me tightly.

"His cock feels wonderful— big and hard."

With that, he shoved it right up into her with even more vigour.

Letting go of my hand, Kath put her hand back on his bum, digging in once more, urging him to ram his cock into her again. This, he did willingly, plunging himself balls deep with each thrust, approaching climax rapidly with every stroke, lifting Kath's bum off the seat.

I watched as he fucked Kath hard. I could see his cock glistening every time he withdrew.

Kath has a really tight pussy. I love getting my cock inside her. After tonight, I wondered if she'd ever feel the same again.

Lifting her bum so much, his cock was going in more vertical straight down into her. Ramming into her, holding it deeply inside her, he started to pulsate and ejaculate.

At the same time, Kath was having another orgasm. I could see his balls tighten, and they were right up against her, as was the base of his cock, which jerked every time he filled Kath with more and more cum deep inside her.

Kath's nails were leaving indents on his bum, gripping him so hard, wanting him deeper than he could get; filling her with hot cum. She received it willingly, holding herself tightly up against him.

They were both focused solely on each other. Our new friend had a really tight pussy wrapped around his cock, and Kath had his swollen cock ejaculating deep inside her.

It was a very sexy scene to watch.

I couldn't wait to get Kath home and fuck her myself.