Dogging First Timers Pt. 01

Story Info
First time dogging.
1.7k words
4.44
22.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath and I met after being set up by friends. Was there an attraction between us? Absolutely, yes. She was beautiful and had a body to die for, and had a really high sex drive, which was wonderful.

When we first got together, I used to work Monday to Friday in another part of the country, so we would only see each other on the weekends. Occasionally, on a Friday night, we'd go out, but mainly, it was getting naked and having sex. Kath would tell me to sit on the edge of the bed, and she would be on her knees in her sexy lingerie, running her tongue along my cock, before taking it in her mouth. She's a fabulous cocksucker, a fact she quite clearly loved to show off. After a while, we would climb into bed, and would fuck 'til Kath had an orgasm, soon after I had filled her up with cum.

We had a great sex life; nothing too adventurous, but Kath did say about adding a bit of spice to it. She asked me what I thought. I told her that I would definitely be up for that. She had brought up the subject of having sex outside, or in the car.

"We could go somewhere where people could watch us having sex."

"You mean dogging?"

"Is that what it's called."

"Men might see your tits and want to touch them, or even fuck you. What would you think to that?"

"Not sure. I'll see."

The 'watching' bit, she was okay with, but she was a bit unsure about someone joining in.

Kath and I got together after both going through messy divorces. She had a really pert arse, great tits, and lovely shapely legs. And best of all, she had a really tight pussy. My cock was only average in size, but Kath's pussy felt wonderful.

After a time, we drove out to a secluded spot, where we knew there was some 'dogging action', and parked up. This being the first time for us, we weren't exactly sure what we should do. We could see another car some ways off. I wasn't sure if they were just resting, or dogging.

I said to Kath, "Why don't we just enjoy ourselves, whether anyone is watching, or not."

We turned on the interior light in the car; if anyone was about, that should send out a signal to them, we hoped.

Kath proceeded to get my cock out. We were both feeling very horny. I was rock hard as soon as she got it out.

"Suck me," I said to Kath.

She ran her tongue down the length of my cock. Fuck, it felt good. Kath then opened her mouth and put my cock in there, wrapping her lips tightly round me. She started to give me a really good blowjob; if anyone was watching, they'd have been really jealous. Kath continued to suck me, I was getting more and more excited. We had opened the windows a little, but so far, we were unaware of anybody watching.

"Let's fuck," I said.

Kath lay back in the seat, reclining, and putting her left foot up on the dashboard. I climbed in between, and my cock was as hard as rock, certainly ready to be buried into Kath. She then put both her feet up on the dash; she was definitely ready for some cock. I pulled up her short skirt, exposing her knickers. I told her she should undo her top and get her fabulous tits out, so I could suck them and people could look at them. She did, and I sucked on her nipples.

At the same time, we both became aware that someone was outside of the car, watching and listening to us. We both knew they were there--it made us both really horny.

"Fuck me," Kath said, loud enough so our friend watching, would have definitely heard.

It obviously turned her on. She certainly never tried to cover her tits. Her nipples were hard as glass. Why would she try to hide them, they looked fabulous. They were lit up by the interior car light for our watcher.

I pulled her knickers to one side, nudging my cock forward into her tight pussy.

What a sight our friend would have had. I bet he'd like to have been where I was.

I got my cock right up inside Kath, her fingernails digging into my bum, urging me to go faster.

Our guest watching, got a bit closer; we could see there was someone there, the light was illuminating him. He would have had a great view of Kath's tits, and could watch my cock sliding into her shaved pussy.

I continued fucking Kath, she was loving having an audience.

All of a sudden, the man outside had gotten his cock out, and it looked big, being lit up by the car interior light.

Kath had spotted it, too. "Bloody hell," she said.

I carried on, pumping my cock into her pussy, while our friend was wanking his cock.

"Open the door," Kath said.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely."

I opened the door and he came into view. His cock looked impressive. He looked okay. We said our hellos, and he just kept wanking.

"Can I touch your tits?" he asked Kath.

"Oh yes, please," Kath replied.

Kath was loving it--me fucking her, and another man caressing her tits. She reached out, and grabbed the stranger's cock, her hands unable to go round it, wanking him; she was really enjoying all the attention.

I could feel myself getting very close to ejaculating. It was a very horny scene.

Our friend was really loving it, playing with Kath's fabulous tits, while she wanked him off.

He was watching me fill Kath's tight pussy with cum. Was he hoping to take my place afterwards? Who knows? He was probably hoping to, for sure.

I climbed out of the car, Kath stayed in the seat. No words were spoken by anyone, but Kath still gripped his cock and knew what she wanted.

I got out of the way, and pulled my pants up.

Kath still was wanking our friend. He got closer to her. She looked like she was going to suck him.

I couldn't believe what was happening, what I was watching!! Only a few days ago, we had started talking about dogging--and here we were, not just talking about it, but joining in with the dogging scene.

Kath ran her tongue down the length of the stranger's cock, then closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide and took a few inches in.

What a fantastic sight that was. My beautiful girlfriend, whom I had just fucked with an audience, now with her lips wrapped tightly around a large cock of a stranger, sucking him.

He groaned with pleasure, obviously enjoying having his cock in the mouth of Kath, who he was hoping he would be fucking soon.

Kath looked at me, making eye contact with me. What an incredible sight that was. My sexy girlfriend looked really hot, with another man's large cock filling her mouth.

Obviously enjoying it immensely, why would he not?

After a few minutes of having his cock sucked by my girlfriend, he climbed in and got between Kath's legs. She was nervous of the large cock she had between her thighs. Whilst he positioned himself a bit better, his cock was up against her stomach. Kath is a small lady and we both must have had a look of concern on our faces.

We had told him he should wear a condom, which he had no problem with. Rolling the condom on, it was all getting a bit real. He struggled, but ripped her knickers off to make it easier to get to her pussy.

He shut the door, obviously leaving me on the outside. I didn't mind about that because I could still see in through the window.

Then, he turned the light out. I couldn't see anything, it was so dark.

"Fucking hell!" I could hear Kath say. I thought he must have entered her.

My eyes started to adjust after a short time, and I could see his bum going in and out, as he fucked Kath. I could see her fingers digging into his bum, as he did this. The car was rocking, and I could hear a lot of groaning from both of them. He had clearly got his big cock inside Kath. He was giving her a good fucking.

She later told me it felt massive, the biggest she'd ever had.

He kept thrusting it in her, while sucking her tits at the same time. He was giving her a real good seeing to.

Kath was loving it. Once she had gotten used to his size, Kath said it had felt wonderful. She really enjoyed it, having a couple of orgasms. Eventually, after some time, he ejaculated and filled the condom with cum.

Kath told me he had been pulsating while doing this. It was great.

He pulled out his cock, and turned the light back on. His cock was still hard, and I could see all the spunk in the condom. He pulled it off, and left it in the footwell of the car. Then, he opened the door and got out. His cock was getting a bit softer, but it still looked like a monster, lit up by the car light. He tucked it away in his underpants, then zipped up his pants, too.

We looked back at Kath; she was totally worn out, covered in sweat.

"Maybe I'll see you here again, at some point," he offered.

"Oh, yes," said Kath.

He disappeared into the dark. I jumped back into the car. Kath shut her door; the car smelt of sweat and spunk.

"Was it good?"

"Oh fuck, yes. Did you see his cock? God, he knew how to use it, too."

"I take it you'd be keen to come back here again, then?"

"Oh yes."

We drove back home; cleaning out the car when we arrived, of one condom full of cum and Kath's ripped knickers.

Our journey into the world of dogging had just started. Would we be visiting the experience again soon? Definitely.

_______________