All Comments on 'Dogging'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Winterfrog

Another excellent story leaving little chance of anyone believing cheating is right. I think the two were done before he found out and were just going through the motions. I'm glad she found out the grass was not greener on the other side of the fence.

Gene

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Just a damn good cheating wife story

Very well done.

Thank you for the entertainment

PT

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I beg to differ

just a so-so, run of the mill cheating story. Nothing original in the plot or its treatment.

Though it did surprise me to read that:

"by bucking a fellow Club member's wife had broken the most important code of honor in the Club, which could get him to be treated as a leaper in ancient Rome."

Treated as a 'leaper' for 'bucking' a wife? Well there you go, you learn something verey day.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Another great story.

One phrase you had her say was hilarious. The one where she said that her time betraying her husband made her love him more. I can't believe that someone would believe that crap.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Ditto the another Winterfrog story...

A good read; living well is indeed the best revenge. I'd say he upgraded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DOGgone that was a good story!

Your writing stays great and the editing is better while still retaining the Scandinavian flavor.

There were a couple of new twists that were fun.

Lena didn't really seem all that upset. I mean, you gotta admire a cheating wife that already has a backup plan when she confesses all! I think she wins the 'brass balls' award of the year!

It always nice to see the cheated upon spouse actually get an upgrade in the deal. It gets depressing to hear about some guy moping around feeling sorry for himself for years when he finds out his wife was a poster woman slut.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just a Thought

Is English your first language?

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs Anon below me

Actually it's not. If you read his profile he's from "Scandinavia". Last time I checked "ENGLISH" wasn't the primary languge there. He could be speaking "Danish, Swedish or even Norwegian". Or there is a possiblity that "German" is his primary language, as well as any of the previous three mentioned. He's translating the story the best he can using his "SECONDARY" language skills.

Geesh, before you insult someone actually find out what your talking about. (^_^)

Winterfrog, liked the story. It wasn't dripping with revenge, but it really seemed real because most affairs/divorces in the real world seem to go this path.

Where often the one doing the cheating believe's the other side of the fence is greener and once they find out they want everyone to sympathize with them about how unfair the mate is in not taking them back. Very few actually pan out where the cheater is happier with the person they were cheating with.

You didn't mention any of this in the story, but it was still "very" good.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great stroy as usual!

This author's stories are consistently good to great. And we always look forward to them. Thank your efforts! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As always..

you did a good job. I look forward to reading your stories with the foreign flavor of the translation.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

A great story as always, Ricky

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who give a fuck where he from the story sucks

you were all over the place.she fucked him and then another and they all buds.wife mother hates him and sister in law a slut.you fuck julia and she get knock up and the wife back to town.there was so many ways you could have wrote this story and you blew it.what standard some people have aren't mine.this and some of the last ones you wrote sucks.now go back to the drawing board and you write some good story you have wrote before.this not mean to you, just expect more from you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
eh.... kind of bland

it was good .. Not great as WF certainly has written better stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simple but Elegant...

story. It is refreshing to read a story which reflect real life rather than one where the characters jump through hoops to force a reconciliation. Most people define marriage as a man and woman who have a relationship rooted in mutual fidelity, love and respect. Of course, people make mistakes but some mistakes fundamentally change the relationship.

In this story, the husband had a choice of transforming his marriage to an open arrangement or divorcing his wife. Either outcome is okay as long as the outcome is consistent with the beliefs of the characters. Thanks for a great story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good story!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Male Husband Story That Hit The Spot

Your directness is refreshing and the foreign viewpoints plus your descriptions are quite entertaining.

That plus the fair marital justice you levy makes you a very good read.

Thanks Author - your talent, time and imagination is appreciated with more hoped for at interval.

With Very High Regard

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
The scent of far away

There is always something special that you bring to us. It could be an unusual expression or an anecdote from ‘our small Scandinavian town’. You bring a breath of distant and strange places, even in a world that becomes more and more familiar. I believe it’s a big part of your attraction to readers in other parts of the world. I can feel the accent; the temperament which is always restrained, but not in a bravado - macho style, but rather matter of fact. Like: ‘before I left, I of course had to let him know that I am still married, and hit him in the groin’ (my free rephrasing). On the other hand his newly found happiness is also low key, and being shown rather than exclaimed.

All of the above would have never worked without the basics of a strong and convincing story line. But it’s very nice indeed when you do get it all!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A good story

Got to admit I've never heard of "dogging"; but then I lead a sheltered life.

Too bad Lena liked to fuck ol' Dennis. Proves one should think VERY carefully before they start fucking around. It requires more consideration than the decision to marry does.

He, at least, did trade up; even before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. Well, practically. Only ones really hurt were Lena and her mom.

Too bad Kanga can't recognize a typographical error and spend time writing of something else.

I enjoyed the story!!

hansbwlhansbwlover 17 years ago
Dogging

I thought dogging was not only public fucking, but public fucking between two complete strangers! Please enlighten me if I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO # 17

This is an excellent story.The main character does not spend an enormous amount of time analysing the obvious.Nor, does he bore us with a lot of tedious psycho-babble.The main character is forthright, and unbending in his belief that the values that he lives his life by will not be compromised for the sake of his slut-wife's pleasure.This attitude is directlty opposite that opinion usually espoused in this category.Namely that the wronged husband is supposed to enjoy his humiliation and pain.Winterfrog cuts across the social mores which try to make us pretend that words that have mutually exclusive meanings can co-exist with each other.For example; marriage-adultery, trust-betrayal,humiliation-happiness,and so on!Winterfrog's vision of how we see ourselves is refreshing and worthy of further examination!On a personal note, I must state that the men whom I have come to respect and admire the most in both war and peace during my lifetime share Winterfrog's attitudes and beliefs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Of course, I enjoyed it. But then, I enjoy almost all your stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad, but not great

It isn't a bad story, but there were several problems with it. You have a reasonably good grasp of English, but the story contained some spelling errors, a few grammatical mistakes and some clumsy phrasing. Do you have a proof reader who is fluent in English?

There was a part of the plot that wasn't sufficiently explained. Why was Lena's mother so hostile to him that she encouraged Lena to have an affair with Dennis? Why did she have such a high opinion of Dennis? On a related note, your epilogue should also have mentioned what became of Michael vis a vis the Motor Club, and the mother's reaction to finding out that apparently Dennis wasn't such a paragon and that she helped destroy her daughter's reasonably happy marriage for spurious reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Winterfrog

Thanks for a WELL WRITTEN story. The rest of this commentis for annon below, or should I say the anal retentative asshole below. I read all your stories and I understand that English is not your native language. Neverless the prime reason for the written word is to convey a communication to someone else, which by the way, you do very well.

Now take anon (below) he can't really enjoy something because he is tied to the concept that every 't' has to be dotted and every'i' crossed. I feel so sorry for IT. I think it is a terribly unhappy creature because it will never find the perfection it seeks in an imperfect world.

But you know what? I don't give a fuck. I just enjoy your stories and that's the bottom line. Let anon worry itself to death over unimportant matters like spelling and grammar, which by the way has changed many times in the past and will in the future, especially due to the advent of computer speak...now...fk ursfl anon. wth a rsty dldo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not one of your best stories.

Fair enough but we know you can do better. The plot is weak.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good Story

Understandable and well structured. It seems to me that the shortcut of sending the text message and then having her give up Dennis as if he would be better than the multiple partners that her husband was imagining, removed a lot of potential fun from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If they were already there they would just continue in

the other bed.

*****

because Dwhorenocker said *

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
glad your back

you tell a great story, love to read them. you get a 5.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
The grass is always greener -

Over the septic tank lol

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Dogging-All Must Be Aware-Before!

Dogging is a Great Way to Try Something Kinky, only so long as ALL Partners are Aware And Agree! Condoms used ALWAYS!

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Rebound..

Wish I could recovered so fast from broken relationships, never divorced but it hurt like hell when two different gf broke up with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Always The same shit!!!

It is always The Image You have of yourself that u Write down, its no Story! Nothing against cheating wive stories but in Ur Case Almost always The Same! A cheating wife, Ur suspicions, Investigation And u kick her out! Sometimes 1 page, Maybe 2 but mostly 3 Pages of what Would especially Winterfrog do if he found out That his wife is cheating! Just fucking boring!!!

pj501pj501over 5 years ago
Rubbish

An appalling and confusing piece of writing.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hideous story

Shoddy English, unbearably horrible chracters and a tone that was just plain boring to read. I don't, frankly, care one iota about anyone in this pathetic excuse for a story. One star

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Again decent /average 3 stars

Have some trouble with English context etc

But

So do a lot of writers

Main concern not enough pain dealt out for cheaters but seems to be European trait

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A little stiff

But still a pretty good.story. Frog.doesn't waste any time when he makes a decision.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
DOGGING ISNT MEANING AN ANIMAL

only in the kama sutra for positioning during, whether a beach or etc, TK U MLJ LV NV

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Dogging?

Dogging equals bitches in heat

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"My wife and I had filed for divorce and she had left me for her lover. And now I was lying next to a younger and even prettier woman than my soon-to-be ex-wife." Every divorced man dream. Stupid story. You have no idea how to develop a character or how to give them some background. All your characters are unidimensional and your stories are a repeat of the same tale over and over again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

The amazing part of this story is when the cheating wife gives her husband an ultimatum and demands an answer in the morning. It's hard to want to hold on to that kind of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadly just_words my ex did the same thing to Me . None of her friends told Me She was Cheating . But Guess what We got a new guy where I worked and He told Me about Her Cheating . I did kick her best Friends Husbands Ass . I got 30 days in jail .. Plus I had to pay his Hospital Bills . I might have went a little overboard on it when I beat him up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dogging is possibly the single most reprehensible thing to ever come out of England. And that's some tough competition, to be sure. /shudder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous i think the many hundreds of years of oppresion, theft, rape and murder of most of the world's nations is the single most reprehensible think to come out of England with the opium war and the potato famine fighting for the 2nd place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did Elliot (MC's son) ask to stay at Grandma's summer house after the parents' confrontation? Given Lena's mother's approval and encouragement of the development of her affair with Dennis, does this mean that the son knew about his mother's lover and was OK with the fact that the mother, almost openly, replaced the father, with the full blessing of his grandmother?

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Why

Why no description of Julia's undies?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lena showed how NOT to try to reconcile with your spouse. Lol. She is vapid, insipid, and delusional. Didn't work out for her in the end, did it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous