All Comments on 'Doggy Style'

by afstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
original, funny and devilish story!

Really great story like the "best girl" serie. Perversion, ultimate humiliation, humour: that's a perfect mix! i hope to see many more like these ones!

Many Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice indeed

The story was excellent! I loved it! I would love to trade places with Steve though. To get fucked by cock after cock after cock. To have my well fucked hole overflowing with cum. To suck a big cock after it`s been buried in my ass. GLOROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My choice

The ad, mature dominant,crossdress available.I rang,made appointment,i wanted to dress and have a her do me with a strap-on.She was buxom,i dressed in a short dress,stay up stockings,wig,panties.She put on a strap-on made me lick and suck it,then on my knees, she inserted it into me.It hurt at first but she took her time,and slowly fucked me,my cock growing until as she pushed it into me my cumm spurted out everywhere.afterwards she asked would i like to go the next step next time,o.k.so 2 weeks later,i was dressed again,blindfolded,on my back,and she was fucking me with a strap-on,she pulled out.My hole felt empty,but then a larger feeling at my hole,hotter,my legs were pulled back,and she said o.k. Steve,fuck her.Steve pushed forward,entering me all the way,i heard him groan then he started to fuck me,his cock stretching my insides ,i heard her say thats it,she wants it, as my hard cock wanted to explode.i heard make her cumm,and he fucked me faster and harder until my cumm jetted out of me,feeling my hole clench his cock and the warm seed enter me.I never did see him,but now i am working with this lady and used bt as many men as she wants.

judokastjudokastabout 13 years ago
Doggy

That was a well written story, and really hot to boot. The end was worth a good chuckle or two, i liked that you put that in there and realised an "oopsie" was made. A very good read and erotic, thanks for writing.

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 13 years ago
Excellent

Man, wish I were lucky enough to trade places with Steve! The thought of being gang fucked drives me crazy!!! LOVE the story!!! And right now I`m horny as hell!!!

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Oooh l'Amour ♥

cruel, sadistic sluts and bitches

blody fate of shit

............☺I'm cum...

and no remorse .. because the irony is ...

Love wins in the end

Than you for this great Idea ;-)

( me2 I luv Oops ☻)

Fuerte abrazo y besitos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous