Dogs May Bark. Bitches? They Bite!

Story Info
How Shit Gets Dunn!
760 words
3.36
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

Entered into the 750 Word Project 2023

*

"Mrs. Dunn?" William asked the woman steadily rubbing her temples, "Ma'am?"

"Coffee! Advil!"

"Ok, but..."

"CAN! YOU! Fucking get me..."

"Ma'am, your lawyer's secretary, Claire Jenkins, called. The 3 gentlemen are en route."

Mrs. Dunn stood, flicking her wrist, acknowledging and dismissing her assistant.

"Morning, Elaine, I know this isn't how you care..."

"Spare me sympathies, John. You're my lawyer first. Friend second. Get on with it."

"Ma'am," interjected Officer Thompson, "I've uploaded security video to your monitor. You may want to sit."

A grainy, out of focus, camera captures a woman vacuuming a hallway. A man emerges from behind a large ficus and grabs her ass. He's immediately slapped and pushed.

Officer Thompson paused the video and stood silent.

"That's Estrella Santos," Edward Addison, DunnCo's Executive Accountant explained, "Head of Custodial."

"8! 8 goddamn weeks!" Mrs. Dunn fumed, "And that's it? This is all you've got?"

"Please," John begged, "The possible implications required investigating discreetly, Elaine, you understand!"

Thompson pressed the remote, continuing the video.

A naked woman is seen chased through DunnCo's mailroom by the same man. Catching her, they embrace, kiss, and she undresses him as they then withdraw from view.

"McKenzie Simms," Addison somberly acknowledges, "A newly hired accountant."

"I think that's proof enough," John said sweating, "I'll start the disciplinary suspensions."

"There is more, Mrs. Dunn," Thompson mumbled.

"More?" questioned Mrs. Dunn.

John's nostrils flared as he shot a sharp stare at DunnCo's Security Chief that then turned into a forced smile, "Don't you worry, Elaine, we'll handle the rest."

"Unsettling? Or just deja vu seeing your old college roommate like this?" Elaine smirked, "DunnCo pays you well, John. Seek professional counseling!"

Thompson handed over a manila folder, "Ma'am, I took the liberty of tailing after-hours."

Pictures fall from the folder showing the man approaching a woman in a park, handing her flowers, lifting her dress, exposing her pantiless ass, and then pushing her head unto his erect dick.

Addison cleared his throat, "I believe that's Debra Baker in Marketing."

"Jesus, Thompson! She's seen enough!" John cried, hurriedly gathering up the pictures and snatching the remote, inadvertently starting again the overhead monitor...

"This your wife's office?" a busty woman asks, "Should we be here?"

"So help me God! If you press stop!" scowled Mrs. Dunn.

"Claire, let's practice YOU being MY secretary instead of John's," Mr. Dunn smiled, "Straddle that desk! Ready yourself for some extended dicktation!"

"You're so nasty!"

"You fuckin like it nasty! Now, bend over, lemme get deep in that cunt!"

"Mmmmmm! Is this her?" Claire asked holding up a framed picture from the desk.

"Uh-huh, Aruba, 3rd anniversary. We were snorkling. That'll be you next, I promise! Claire Dunn! It just rolls off the tongue!" he smiled, mounting and tugging at her locks, working his dick in and out.

An audible groan escaped John's contorted lips.

"I'm not answering phones upon becoming the new Mrs. Dunn! I want responsibility! Stock shares! Clout! This posh office!" Claire giggled, turning atop the desk and spreading her legs wide.

"Huh? What?" Mr. Dunn stammered, focusing more on reentering his dick, "Yeah, yeah, you're the only one. I mean, of course! Anything for you, Mrs. Dunn!"

The 3 men stood in shocked silence.

Mrs. Dunn angrily swiped her arm, knocking everything from her desktop unto the floor. She stepped her stilettos onto the vacationing picture, splintering glass, then buckled over sobbing.

Addison placed his hand out stopping Thompson's attempt of consoling, cautiously motioning his head, "No."

"Double the salary of each woman," Mrs. Dunn, composing herself, said.

"What? That's crazy!" John objected, "Their coworkers will think..."

"They'll think what?!" snapped Mrs. Dunn.

No one dared saying another word.

"Addison? Thompson? Freeze credit cards! Computer access! Parking! Everything! Inform the board my husband is effectively terminated! Summon my assistant back before leaving, then, escort John's ass out and find me a goddamn lawyer without conflicting interests!"

"Ma'am," William said returning, "Here's your coffee."

"William?" asked Mrs. Dunn, "You've worked here how long now?"

"7 months."

"Where have you never traveled to?

"Oh, ma'am, to one day see Brazil!"

"You dream big! I like it! I think you deserve a needed vacation," Elaine purred, taking notice of the thick bulge framing the front of his slacks, "Inform Estrella that she's getting my office, but she'll need a new desk."

"Ma'am? Estrella Santos?"

"Yes. Afterwards, reserve 2 weeks accommodations for two at the 5 star 'Resort Rio'."

"Ma'am??? I'm confused."

"I'm fucking done being Dunn," muttered Elaine Dunn.

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers