All Comments on 'Dogs May Bark. Bitches? They Bite!'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Where is the revenge? Was the revenge the husband fucking al the women becuase his wife was a cheating whore?

Pete_from_aus01Pete_from_aus01over 1 year ago

WTF? Unintelligible drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only one word to describe this. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 750 word challenge brings out the worst in writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pro tip; stories told entirely through dialogue are nearly unreadable.

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

Good last line, but emotionless crap otherwise. 2*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Hard to follow. I get the theme but the confusion of characters popping in and out took away from the story. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not a story. It is not a conversation. It is NOTHING. Throw it away. Delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horribly written. Much more than can be excused from an attempt to fit an inappropriate story into a 750 word format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF ? Just confusing. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I admit it took some thoughtful re-reading to keep track of the plot development--but doing so led me to appreciate the succinct but sardonic unraveling of the Dunn's marital and business relationships. And hell yes give all the women sexually harassed by her husband raises and promotions while simultaneously firing his ass--which, if nothing else, should head off later legal retaliation by the victims against her company. It's a plus that Mrs. Dunn is smart enough to resign her position in favor of her husband's latest conquest BEFORE she invites the new male hire on a sexual journey to Brazil--and in front of witnesses; no chance of a legal kickback against her as the trip would clearly be consensual and not tied to any job benefits.

Guess the preceding reviewers couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Well done. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was THAT????

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Sad when authors write such nonsensical crap and expect the readers to somehow be able to divine what is going on.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 1 year ago

What on earth was that about? Made no sense from word one . Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

quite disjointed - good premise but needed better character identification and differentiation and also needed to be longer with more consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many people for this short a story. Need to at least mention who/what they are when they first talk. Nice story concept.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Worked way too hard for one not very funny pun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What dumbasses some readers are. Great story, bing, bang, boom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suspect this was carefully and minutely planned and staged. But the characters were so obscure, and the plot so vague and simple that it just wasn't worth the effort to decode this private joke. It appears her husband, who works for a company she controls, was fucking women who also worked in the business? Yeah, so what? Happens in A Lot of stories. What's special about this one? You might as well try telling a joke about a Rabbi, a Baptist minister, and a Catholic priest, to a Tibetan monk who is unfamiliar with any other religion, and couldn't care less. Me either. But thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Huh? There’s a story there, but I couldn’t find it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Low score. The story because of its style of writing with the freaking 750 word project, which frankly 99 percent of the time are either good ideas that don't get the love they deserve or outright terrible, leaves the story a confusing mess. The revenge seems barely existent, the worst vitriol was towards the lawyer friend, the characters weak, and the plot bare bones. Might be a good story if it wasn't so limited, wife getting revenge on her cheating apparently trophy husband.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

This would have been better if you had used Burroughs' "cut up" method. Would have made more sense too.

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

Not a bad start, but definitely not designed for a 750-word story!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

okay. You start with Elaine needing advil. why? Anticipation of seeing the video? Her reaction to John, the lawyer is not consistent with what he says. Then she doubles the cheating women's salary. No explanation. Now she decides to cheat.

Trying to trim this to 750 words, you lost the story. 2 stars

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Sorry but I didn't understand this one.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Hmm yup, confused.

oldtwitoldtwit27 days ago

It really needs to be redone, it's confusing in who is who and the ending…… well it doesn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...