Doll 001 Pt. 01: The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole thing was miniaturized as much as possible, and a lot of our development time was getting this part right, but it still weighed about 30 pounds. The internal supports in The Suit had been designed specifically to help distribute the weight so as not to restrict movement too much. The only part of the whole Pack that was designed to be easily removed was the batteries, as they degrade over time. They could be swapped out with a security bit screwdriver in a few minutes.

The Plug sat on a shelf next to The Suit. The Plug was similar in initial appearance to a more mundane inflatable butt plug, but as with the rest of The Suit, it had its special features. The smaller tip of The Plug had an opening attached to a valve which allowed waste to flow out through it, and once inserted the tip would expand to seal within the wearer. The opening also allowed water in to help clean out the wearer during their maintenance cycle. The walls of The Plug were covered in microscopic holes and would allow water to flow through them as well, so that the whole area could be cleaned. During cleaning the base of the plug would contract with the widest portion to provide the tightest seal possible while the rest of the plug could shrink to let water flow more easily.

The Plug's final touches were a high-test vibrator and smooth metal contacts lining the outer wall for electro-stimulation. The contacts could be addressed individually and patterns created to cause various contractions, anywhere from painful to pleasurable. The tube from The Pack contained all the necessary piping and electrical connectors to run The Plug day-to-day and during the maintenance cycle.

The Helmet had similar construction to The Suit, it allowed water to flow in to clean, removed sweat, and controlled temperature. It also contained the connections for the tubes that ran up the wearer's nose and into their stomach, the tubes being inserted first and then attached to The Helmet. Along with the feeding system, The Helmet contained the respirator fitting, which hooked behind the wearer's teeth and ran down into their lungs. In normal operation, the wearer could breath through two hidden outlets toward the back of the helmet, but those could be shut off with an electronically controlled valve and the wearer forced to breath through mechanical respiration from the respirator in The Pack. The outlets also allowed for connections to more conventional breath play devices if desired.

The final part of The Helmet was the audio/visual system. A curved LED screen similar to those of the headrest, but smaller to fit inside The Helmet, and contained behind clear rubber to seal it from any moisture in The Helmet. The clear cover included anti-fogging material to keep the system view clear. Embedded in the sides over each ear were waterproof, noise cancelling speakers for sound. The Helmet was totally opaque and essentially sound proof when closed, so all sound and sight came through this system.

Under Standard Daily Mode, a small camera array hidden in the front of The Helmet roughly where eyes would be allowed the wearer to see forward via the LED screens and hear through similarly hidden microphones located on the sides of the head like ears. These allowed a simulation of binocular vision and the ability to judge direction of sounds. Both could be turned off, isolating the wearer, and any other audio/visual media could be pumped in to The Helmet as well. Perfect for hypnosis training during Rest Mode. There was no way for the wearer to speak through The Helmet, the only communication out being through an external keyboard or an eye controlled interface facilitated by a small camera inside The Helmet.

The last pieces of The Suit were The Cage and The Bra. The Cage was a rigid, rubber lined tube attached to a slightly larger dome that socketed into The Suit. The tube was designed to slide over a penis, and a tube running from the tip was kept under slight vacuum so that any fluid would be immediately pulled from the sleeve. The interior was lined with contacts similar to The Plug to allow stimulation of the wearer's sex. The dome, which was more of a curved triangular shaped piece of material covered the testicles. Both were similarly lined as the suit to allow sweat to be removed. No other restraints were necessary as The Suit itself was tight enough and perfectly fitted so The Cage was held flush to the wearer.

The Cage was custom fit, but we designed it so that the size could be adjusted easily, as it was 3D printed. We had also designed a piece that could go over a vagina, but Mistress had sworn me to secrecy on that one. Miss Erin had been put in gimp suits before, and I think Mistress wanted to up that game a bit.

The Bra was similar in construction to The Cage, but covered the breasts of the wearer if they have them, or could be sized to just cover the nipples of someone without. The Bra prevented stimulation of the nipples and breasts, except through suction tubes and similar contacts to The Cage and The Plug. My version of The Bra had been constructed to house my small B-cup breasts inside while also including much larger breast forms on the outside. Mistress had a thing for big boobs, so I was going to go from a B to rounded monsters that were an estimated F-cup. Aside from looking sexy to Mistress, they had the added benefit of helping balance out the weight of The Pack a bit.

Mistress and I started doing the various system checks we had devised over the last 6 months of testing. I made sure the computers were all in order, while Mistress filled the tanks in The Chair: Cleaning solution and nutrient fluid. My life was going to be reduced to 2 fluids.

As I was checking and re-checking the system that controlled all the various health monitoring devices and life support, Mistress stood and came over to my workstation.

"Jenny, I need to be Mandi right now, not Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mi...Yes Mandi, I do."

She smiled at my slip, "So natural now, right? I remember when you used to slip up the other way all the time. I just want to say a few things while it's just us. First of all, and most important, I love you. Not as a friend, not as a pet, slave, or submissive. I love you in the romantic sense. I love Erin romantically, too, I have this whole time, but I love you as a soul mate."

I was floored and I had to sit down before I fell down. Mandi crouched next to me, "I'm not telling you because I don't want you to go through with this. I know how much it means to you, and how hard you've worked, how hard WE have worked to make this happen. I want you to know that because once this is done, once you're in The Suit, things will be different. I wanted to be able to look you in the eye and tell you. To do this," she trailed off as she put both hands on the sides of my head and kissed me.

Mandi had kissed me before, many times. They had been loving, they had been passionate, but this was something different entirely. While arousal made pressure in my cage, the real pressure was in my chest. I wrapped my arms around Mandi's neck as she kissed me, and started sobbing. She held me and cried with me, a powerful and intimate moment out of place in this strange environment we had built.

As I started to calm a bit, I kissed Mandi again, "I love you, too. I've always felt the same, but didn't realize you did too. I want this, badly, but say the word and we'll stop. We can make whatever arrangements needed to make this all work with you, me, and Erin. I've come to love her, too, but not like what I have with you. I wouldn't lose her for anything, either."

Mandi smiled and wiped away some of her own tears, "No, pet, I don't want that, either. Part of me does, but I know if you don't do this, you'll regret it forever, and that would eat me up inside. I will respect your decision if you want to call it off, we can always play with The Suit in a more limited fashion. The depilatory will wear off on your head, and you can grow your hair out, if you want."

She smiled, looking at me as I listened to her words, "I think you should go through with it, though, and I will love you just as much. I will put all my love into being the most devious, deviant Mistress I can be. No matter what else happens, you'll always be with me. You'll always be my perfect Doll."

Mandi walked over to a cushy rubber chair along the wall. It was a throne, really, that had been set up so she could observe me when I was in The Chair. It had a cushion and restraint point on the floor in front of it for me as well. A matching chair for Miss Erin sat next to it. Mandi lowered herself gracefully into the chair and looked at me, "It's not like I don't find the whole thing incredibly hot myself. I wouldn't have spent so much time on it if I didn't. Now, once you decide, either shut that stuff down and we both walk out of here and talk to Erin, or if you decide to proceed, come over here, pull off my shorts, and lick me. This whole thing has gotten me so horny I'll never be able to concentrate on finishing up."

I laughed, involuntarily, and nodded. I sat quietly for a moment, then made my decision. I stood up, strode over to Mistress and then knelt on the pad. I took the waistband of Mistress' shorts and panties and tugged as Mistress lifted herself up slightly. The smell of her sex filled the air; she had not been kidding about her arousal, the panties were soaked. She looked down at me and smiled "So you have made your choice, Doll."

I nodded "I've made my choice, Mistress."

She moaned, her body flushed and her sex glistening. I leaned in and teased her folds just as she likes. Years of experience telling me exactly what to do as I licked everywhere but her clit, warming her up, not that she really needed it. I traced her labia, inserting my well practiced tongue and lapping up her juices. Mistress' fingers were digging into the chair arms and her ass writhed on the seat. When I finally found her hidden little nub, she screamed out and started thrashing, her orgasm overtaking her.

Mistress peaked in waves of pleasure, but I didn't stop, knowing in this state she was easily multi-orgasmic. I lapped and nuzzled, and employed all my little tricks to keep her in this state of ecstasy until she finally pushed my head away, unable to take any more. She gasped on her throne, her chest heaving, "Fuck, you're so good at that. I'm going to miss that mouth. Erin's going to learn her place real quick after you're not able to do that for me anymore."

I smiled "It's my pleasure, Mistress. As for Miss Erin, well, she loves toying with me, but she loves being dominated by you even more."

Mistress laughed, "That she does. Fuck, these panties are soaked, I'm going to need to change. I'm done with my checks, finish up yours and then meet us upstairs for lunch."

"Yes, Mistress."

I watched Mistress leave and then finished my tasks. Everything was in order and my programming classes had paid off. Some of the individual components had their own software, but the software I designed for the suit monitored itself and those other pieces with very narrow fault tolerances that would send up all sorts of alerts and even under extreme situations open The Suit. I was kinky and horny, but not suicidal. I wanted this to last a very long time.

I did one last check of The Controller's interface and made sure it was ready to accept Mistress' input. I had designed the system to use role based permissions. Each function of The Suit, The Chair, etc had an associated permission. Controller is the Super-User and that was assigned to Mistress. Controller was, as the name suggested in control, and could adjust any permissions and control every piece of the whole system. The only restriction was for things that might be life threatening; it wasn't that I didn't trust Mistress, but it prevented her from making accidental mistakes. If, for example, the breather holes were to be shut, an alternate breathing method would need to be selected first.

The other default defined role was wearer, which again was obvious. By default, unless overridden by The Controller, the wearer had permission to view things like remaining battery life, nutrient and cleaning solution levels, and basic diagnostics. We agreed that at least in the early days, I would have access to the diagnostics all the time so that I could check for any problems we missed in development. Eventually much of that would be removed.

Miss Erin also had been given a role of Domina, which gave her access to many of the functions so that she could do things like activate the shock stimulation in The Plug, Cage, or Bra, adjust vision and hearing, and things of that nature. The locking mechanism was solely available to Mistress as Controller, but Miss Erin did have an emergency open option for dire circumstances.

The last role was Subscriber. Premium subscribers to our stream could view my vital stats through a companion app, and even purchase tokens to control some Suit functions while we were streaming. There was no restriction on how many roles could be created, so as time went on, Mistress could add more and adjust as needed.

I wrapped up and set everything to standby, including The Pack, so that it would be ready to roll quickly. The boot time was not long, but I didn't want to delay anything during the ceremony later. My audience would appreciate it, I was sure. The batteries were meant to last several days at a time, so keeping the system in standby wouldn't have a noticeable effect. Plus, part of the process of suiting up was to dock with The Chair to confirm connection, so it would get topped up during the system check.

I turned off the lights in The Room and ran my fingers over some of the bondage equipment as I headed for the stairs. While it would work with a normally clad person, too, much of the gear had been modified to work with The Suit, either through interfacing with the electronics, or simply using the built in restraints. Thinking about all the ways they might be used on me in the future sent a shiver down my spine.

Before I got any more lost in thought, I scurried upstairs and made a light lunch for Mistress and Miss Erin. I brought it upstairs to Miss Erin's office where she and Mistress were going over the final plans. After I served them, I was dismissed to have another dose of my nutrient fluid and take a nap. Sleep didn't come, but I still rested as I knew I'd need my energy later.

-------------------------

Part 3: The Suit

-------------------------

Miss Erin came and fetched me about 90 minutes later. It was 5pm and time to get things rolling. I started by donning conventional rubber lined metal cuffs around my wrists, ankles, and waist, and pulling a rubber hood over my head. My septum ring was removed and then returned after the hood was on, glinting in the light. Miss Erin took me downstairs to the dungeon and swapped out my retaining plug for a much bigger model. The plug stretched me, but was within my capabilities. It wasn't practical to wear day-to-day, but this was a special occasion. Miss Erin gave me a light smack on the ass and then chained my cuffs to each other, the belt, and my collar before putting me into a cage with padded rubber bottom.

"OK, Doll, Mistress and I need to get changed. It's about 5:30 now, showtime is at 6. Last chance to back out, once we come back down, there's no turning back."

I shivered, partly from the cold of the dungeon, but mostly from the erotic excitement. "Yes, Miss Erin, I understand. I'm ready."

Miss Erin herself shivered a little, looking at me, "Fuck, this is so hot. I'm half tempted to have you eat me out right now, but we need to get going." With that, she took the last piece, a locking ball gag, and strapped it around my head. I was now locked, gagged, and nude in our dungeon, waiting to transform once and for all into Doll 001. The cage was largely theatrics, for the benefit of our audience, but in truth it was having a powerful effect on me as well.

Miss Erin retreated upstairs and I lay down on my side in the cage, my clitty throbbing, waiting to start. After what felt like an eternity, but must have only been 30 minutes, the lights flashed on and off a few times in the basement, signalling we were about to start. My heart was pounding in my chest as I righted myself in my cage and I watched as the red lights started coming on on the mounted cameras, signalling they were live.

Each live camera had its own feed that viewers could watch, or they could watch the live stream being directed by a friend we met through the kink community, Evie, who also happened to be our piercer. Knowing Evie, she was upstairs in Miss Erin's control area with one hand on the keyboard and another down her panties. I could almost hear the rings in her labia clinking together.

A few brief moments later, Miss Erin came down the stairs then waited at their foot. She was wearing a tight, white, latex nurse outfit with matching corset, which nipped her already impressive figure into something that would make Jessica Rabbit envious. The blouse was open, and showed off her ample bosom held in a red latex bra The skirt was a tight pencil style, further emphasizing her hips and tight enough to make it clear she was wearing a garter belt with stockings underneath. Her hands and arms were encased in white opera length latex gloves as a parody of a nurse's protective gloves. Shiny red pumps and an artfully placed stethoscope that plunged down with her neckline completed the outfit.

I was so horny staring at Miss Erin, I almost missed Mistress' entrance. While Miss Erin's theme was red, Mistress' was black. Her lithe figure was hugged by a custom made black latex catsuit that covered everything below the neck. Her waist, too, was enclosed in a corset, but this one looked more severe in design, stiff boning clear from the way she moved. Her small, pert breasts and ass were both accentuated by the cut of the catsuit, and she towered in platform heeled, thigh high latex boots. Her makeup was flawless, in dark tones, with dark red lips, likely applied by Erin, who was a true wizard with makeup. The only thing that had not been styled to within a tight tolerance was Mistress' hair. Her short, curly black locks were the messy mop I so adored. I was sure that was a purposeful choice just for me, and it made me smile. A small respite from my nerves.

After Mistress descended, they both strode purposefully over to my cage, and looked down at me. Mistress spoke:

"The hour has come, it is time for the ceremony. It is time for you to give your final act of submission as a woman and for you to become Doll 001. Your number is 001, as you are the first, but you will not be the last. It is time for you to take your place as a symbol of utter submission that will inspire future generations of Dolls to come."

Miss Erin unlocked the cage and attached a lead to my collar, pulling me forward and out of the cage, "Kneel for Mistress."

I complied and got on my knees, my feet tucked back, back straight, and head downcast. Miss Erin unlocked and removed my gag before Mistress spoke again.

"This last week spent in your cage was to allow you a moment of respite and contemplation before your transformation. Having done so, do you accept your new life? Are you prepared to become Doll 001 for the rest of your natural life?"

My heart was pounding, I could hear nothing but the blood rushing in my ears, and my own voice, almost detached from me, saying "Yes, Mistress, I am. Please allow me the honor of giving up my freedom as a woman to become Doll 001."

Mistress nodded and gestured with her fingers for me to rise, "Stand, then, and walk willingly into The Room. It is the last free thing you will do."

I rose, "Yes, Mistress, thank you."