Doll 001 Pt. 01: The Ceremony

Story Info
Jenny Becomes Doll 001.
11.6k words
4.49
24.2k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

TL/DR: I skipped ahead a bit to the day Jenny becomes Doll 001. The story is long and is in 3 sections: The Morning (Some sexy time and last minute discussions), The Room (Technical details on how Jenny can actually become a permanently sealed rubber doll, along with some emotional moments), and The Suit (Jenny actually getting installed in her new self-made prison). You can skip to The Suit if you just want to read the bondage stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so there was a slight change of plans. I had planned to continue on with the origins of Jenny, skipping ahead in time several times before getting to the final transformation. When I originally started writing this series, I knew roughly where I wanted to go, and where I wanted to start, but I was figuring out how I got from point A to point B. I had been picking away at this part of the story, the last day of Jenny and the beginning of Doll 001, for a while and I came back to it so I could flush out more of what needed to happen on the way. Once I started writing I got away from myself, and I got so far along I figured I'd just finish it. Now that this is done, I'm going to go back and fill in the details while also going forward from this point. The series will split into 2 different sections: Becoming Doll 001 and Doll 001. That way, if you don't want to read the back story, you can just enjoy the yummy rubbery dolly smut.

This installment is very long, and I considered splitting it up into different releases, but decided to keep it as one. Instead it's broken up into 3 sections: The Morning, The Room, and The Suit. Each section builds on the other, but they're somewhat self contained, so if you want to skip some, this is what you can expect:

-The Morning is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: Jenny waking up on her last day. There's some light sexy time with Jenny, her Mistress Mandi, and Mandi's girlfriend and "second in command" Miss Erin.

-The Room is Jenny and Mistress Mandi making final preparations for Jenny's transformation into a permanently sealed rubber doll, and includes detailed breakdowns of how one might construct a suit and equipment to make such a thing happen. It doesn't involve sex, but there are some emotional moments along with all the technical talk. One of my goals when writing this was to really think about something like this could be done realistically, and while I did have to take some liberties and gloss over certain potential problems, I think it's still about 95% plausible stuff. Despite the name, Tommy Wiseau does not show up.

-The Suit is Jenny's final transformation. It starts with her in a cage in the basement dungeon and details how she is imprisoned in the suit. If you're here for the bondage fetish stuff, this is the place to go.

=====================================================================

-------------------------------

Part 1: The Morning

-------------------------------

I awoke to my alarm at 6am, not that I'd gotten much sleep the night before. I was too nervous, too excited. Today was the day.

I slid out of bed and carefully removed my favorite pajamas, folding them and placing them on the dresser. I wouldn't need them anymore, but for some reason I still felt the need to fold them for tonight. Habits die hard.

I stepped into my bathroom and carefully removed my large retaining plug. It, too, would become obsolete, but not quite yet. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself, inside and out, just like I did every other day. The switch to the liquid diet meant there wasn't much to clean inside, so I spent a little more time rubbing my hands over my scalp. It still felt weird to not have any hair, not even stubble, but this was necessary for my final transformation. Truth be told, the deviance of it made me twitch in my cage.

I finished up and dried off with a big fluffy towel, feeling that simple sensation more acutely knowing it would likely be the last time. I looked at myself in the mirror, no hair on my head, no eyebrows, no hair anywhere on my body. My breasts were pert B cups, the diamond studs on the silver bars through my nipples glinted in the light. I ran hand over them, then down my belly and over the small mound of my chastity device, the second custom device I'd owned, smaller and more high security than the first. It too would be gone, soon, and I was almost sad at losing a regular companion.

Finally, I turned to look at my toned butt, my regular exercise regimen did nothing to build much muscle, but did amazing things to create a tight little bubble butt. I gave myself a little slap, and did a little wiggle, proud of the appearance I was going to largely cover soon. I sighed and re-inserted my plug, moaning when it hit my p-spot.

Normally at this point I'd put on moisturizer and makeup, but I needed to be au naturale today, so I wrapped myself in a soft silk robe and headed downstairs. I drank my nutrient fluid, grimacing at the taste, but knowing I wouldn't have to taste it again after today helped get it down. I fixed a light breakfast for Mistress and Miss Erin, and took it upstairs to their room. I entered, placed their food next to their bed, and knelt, waiting for them to wake up, as I had done so many mornings before. There would be a lot of things different about today, but this ritual was not one of them.

Mistress and Miss Erin's alarm went off a few minutes later at 7, and I watched them kiss each other before turning to their food. Even having just woken up, Miss Erin was a beautiful woman, her red hair falling delightfully around her face, her nightwear showing off her large, soft breasts.

As always, though, my eyes were drawn to Mistress. My best friend, my confidant, and my Mistress, Mandi had grown away from her early tomboy look to something more feminine without being classically girly. I think the embrace of her Dominant side had something to do with that, but all I knew was that it was incredibly sexy. She wore a tank top that clung to her small breasts, highlighting their perky mounds and even perkier nipples. Her short, curly black hair looked a little rumpled, but just made her look even cuter. I served Miss Erin, but I worshiped this woman, not just for her looks, but for who she was, and what she had done and was about to do for me.

After finishing their breakfast, Mistress looked down to me on the floor. "Thank you for breakfast, Jenny. Please clear the dishes then return here." I nodded as I stood, "Yes, Mistress." Taking the dishes, I quickly got them downstairs and loaded into the dishwasher then scampered back upstairs.

As I entered their room, Mistress was stretching, arching her back and showing off a little tummy, then rolled over and kissed Miss Erin again. "Mmm, what do you think, dear? Shall we give Jennifer a little last snuggle before she becomes Doll?" Miss Erin looked over at me and smiled, nodding.

Despite having started off a bit cold to me when we first met due to my close relationship with Mistress, Miss Erin eventually warmed to me as she realized how much I cared for Mistress and that I was not a threat to their relationship. Over time, she became quite the eager participant in my quest to become Doll. "Come up here, Jenny, let Mistress and I play with you a little before we lose this cute little body of yours forever."

I smiled, not just because of their warmth, but the way Miss Erin emphasized "forever." I had woken up without much in the way of nerves, but for some reason that sent tingles and butterflies to my stomach. I bowed my head slightly saying, "Thank you, Mistress and Miss Erin," before crawling into their bed and nestling between them.

Mistress rolled and propped herself up on her elbow, looking down at me, running a finger down my chest, between my breasts and to just above my clitty. She rarely touched the remnants of my penis, usually only for supervised cleanings, and today would be the last time even that happened.

Mistress looked into my eyes, smiling, but serious. "Today is the big day, are you excited, Jenny?"

I nodded, responding quickly "Oh, very much so, Mistress. Excited, thrilled, nervous, so many feelings."

Mistress looked me over, I think looking for signs in my face that I wasn't ready. "You're still sure about this? I know we've all worked on this for a while, none harder than you, but even still we don't have to go through with this if you're unsure. We can continue to put you in the suit temporarily for as long as you like."

Miss Erin put a hand on my hip and pressed her body lightly into me. "Personally, I think this is all very hot, but your Mistress is right, this isn't something to do lightly."

I nodded looking at Miss Erin, then to Mistress. "I'm nervous, but I know I want to do this. I have been nervous many times along the way and I still knew it was right. Sometimes good things can be scary, and of course this is scary, but I still want it."

Miss Erin let out an involuntary moan and petted my head. I looked up to Mistress and she nodded and smiled, but it did not seem to reach her eyes. "What's wrong, Mistress?"

Mistress kissed me lovingly on the forehead, sighing, "Nothing, dear, this is just bittersweet for me. I'm sad to be losing my friend as I knew her, but I'm genuinely happy to help you reach your goal. I'm glad to get to do this for you and with you."

I suddenly felt myself get very hot, blushing in embarrassment. I'd been so focused on what I was to become I didn't think about what it would do to my Mistress, my best friend, my Mandi. "Oh Mistress, I'm so sorry! I didn't even consider how this must be affecting you!"

Mistress smiled kissed my forehead again. "It's fine, dear, you've had a lot to think about and you'll have plenty of time to take care of me in your new life. I really am happy for you, I'm just being sentimental." Mistress seemed to have made up her mind about things and nodded to herself. She pinched my nipple then rolled over out of bed. "Alright, enough laying around. If we're going to do this we have a long day ahead of us."

I nodded and slid out of bed, heading to their en suite bathroom to start the shower. The shower enclosure was large, more than enough room for three people, which Mistress routinely took advantage of. Today was no different, and Mistress and Mistress Erin disrobed, their gorgeous bodies making me gasp with excitement even after having seen them many times over the years. The two got into the shower and pulled me along after. Even though I was clean already, my presence there was to serve, and serve I did.

I gently soaped and washed every inch of their bodies, soaking in the experience as I knew it would be the last time, paying attention to each minute detail of their forms. When each was clean, Mistress pushed me to my knees in a well practiced routine, and I licked each to an orgasm. While I'd had to force down the nutrient fluid earlier, I savored the taste of their mounds, both different but both wonderful.

As I was eating them both, I started to have more doubts about what I was going to do. Was I really going to give this up? The relationship we had was wonderful, and I was basically ending what it was for some unknown future. I was lost in this reverie when Miss Erin tapped the top of my head, "You can stop now, pet, I came and I still want to have some energy left for the rest of the day."

I blushed again and kissed Miss Erin's sex before leaning over and kissing Mistress' again as well, then turned off the water and helped them dry. As I was toweling them off, I looked up at the cameras that had been installed in the bathroom for my web stream. People paid a lot of money to watch my transformation, and so we put up cameras everywhere to capture it, but today they were off. This part of the day was private, just for us.

I put on a light robe to keep off the chill, and then helped my owners dress. Casual today, while we got everything ready for tonight. I'd love to say they were in fetish wear all the time, like some fantasy, but that's a fantasy for a reason. I, on the other hand, was often dressed in intense fetish clothing, and was about to get permanently more intense, but I was free to wear the simple robe for now.

----------------------------

Part 2: The Room

----------------------------

Miss Erin headed to her office area to finish last minute details for tonight. The live streaming, ceremonies, everything public was her idea, and she managed all of that while Mistress and I were the "tech heads" who had figured out the workings of the suit. Sorry, I should rephrase that, it is capital T capital S - The Suit.

Mistress and I headed down to the basement, which had been outfitted as a dungeon. Every conceivable manner of bondage and BDSM implement was scattered throughout the large space, paid for by my large inheritance. We bypassed all of these, though, and straight to The Suit Room.

Room is probably a misnomer: a wall had been constructed along one end of the basement, and a high security door added. The locks were similar to those on small bank vaults, and the wall had been constructed of reinforced concrete for added security. The door and reinforcement weren't really necessary, once I was in The Suit, I'd have a hard time doing anything as daring as breaking down a door or picking a lock, but it had a psychological effect nonetheless.

Inside the room, it was like stepping into another world. Everything was rubber. The floor was checkered white and black rubber mats. The walls and ceiling were covered in quilted white rubber sheeting. Recessed lights brightly lit the room and gleamed off the shiny rubber and various metal fixtures. Cabinets lined one wall, and on the other side of the room an area was cordoned off with a shower setup with both overhead shower fixture and multiple spray hoses, along with a deep wash basin.

The focus of the room, though, was The Chair. The chair was customized from a dentist's chair, with the addition of individual leg rests that could be spread open and locking restraints. This was not-uncommon bondage equipment, but it was the other add-ons that made The Chair unique.

The backrest had a deeply recessed area in the center so there was only a narrow strip of padded rubber around the outside edge. In this recess were various sockets, both electrical hookups and plumbing fixtures.

The seat had a similar but much more shallow recess, again with plumbing fixtures, and the leg and armrests had similar fixtures without the recessed area, protruding slightly from the rubber surface. At the end of the armrest were two halves of a split keyboard, along with a thumb stick to allow the wearer to communicate or interface with the computer during Chair time if The Controller gave permission.

The headrest had the ubiquitous plumbing fixtures, too, along with some electrical connectors, but had an additional feature: the headrest itself sat in half of a sphere. The other half of the sphere was folded back on a stout hinge, which could be closed with an actuator. The inside was lined with padded rubber and the "front" had a curved LED screen covering its surface. Speakers were embedded in the side walls. The exterior sported electronic locking mechanisms.

Under normal circumstances, none of the equipment in the sphere would get used, but the sphere provided a backup enclosure to keep the wearer contained in case the electronics in The Helmet needed to be serviced or replaced. Even in the event of technical failure, isolation could be maintained. The majority of the wearer's body would be secured to The Chair, the exterior door shut, all lights turned off, and only then would the front part of The Helmet containing the electronics package be released. The wearer would place the package on a nearby table, then sit back, and the sphere would close and their arms finished locking in place. Once properly secured and isolated, any necessary service could be done without interacting with the wearer.

All of the fixtures and sockets had accompanying hoses and wires snaking out the back of the chair, carefully zip tied in bundles to prevent snagging. Some led to the wall, some led to other equipment nearby: tanks, medical equipment, and computers.

On the back wall, in a rubber lined case with clear glass front, was The Suit.

The Suit bore a passing resemblance to other "Bane" suits inspired by the Eudeamon fiction: a shiny black latex outer shell and smooth, featureless shiny black helmet. That is where the similarities began and ended, though, as while the Bane suit was a fantasy science fiction device, The Suit was engineered from today's technology as a device of long term isolation and imprisonment.

The Suit's shiny rubber outer shell hid multiple layers of other material below it, designed to wick sweat and other moisture away from the wearer's skin, along with suction tubes near the feet and hands to collect the sweat and remove it. Between the layers there were a series of tubes that could circulate fluid to either warm or cool the wearer, just like space suits worn by astronauts.

The comparison to a space suit is reasonable, as The Suit is a self contained life support system combined with a bondage restraint. It was a wearable prison, and like most prisons it is designed to keep the prisoner alive for as long as possible. In between the outer and inner layers, it was reinforced with fiberglass, titanium mesh, and Kevlar. It wasn't enough to stop a bullet, but it did make it tear, cut, and puncture resistant. A layer of neoprene smoothed things out directly under the shiny rubber outer layer.

The front of The Suit was basically smooth and featureless, appearing to be a standard black latex catsuit. The back side is where the tech that Mistress and I had developed was more visible. Along the back of the legs and arms there were rubber covered fixtures that matched up with those on The Chair, along with various ports on the back that attached to The Pack and a space for The Plug. The neck included a metal ring that would secure The Helmet to The Suit, and which would then be covered by a black latex neck corset to provide a more seamless appearance. The only visible marking on The Suit was white lettering that said "Doll 001" on the left breast.

Once The Suit was on, rubber coated steel cuffs would attach to locking sockets on both thighs, ankles, wrists, and upper arms, along with the waist. The restraints included standard D-rings, along with special rigid attachment points. The restraints could easily be unlocked by The Controller, but not the wearer, should they get in the way of something else.

The arms of The Suit ended in individual fingers, but we had mittens that could fit over them. The legs were similar, ending in a standard stocking type toe, but once on, a wedge style rubber heel shoe would attach, allowing the option for different footwear.

The Pack was a large, rubber covered box that would attach to internal supports hidden in The Suit. Inside were storage tanks for nutrient fluid and waste (including from the aforementioned sweat collection system), pumps to move these fluids, control devices for medical sensors embedded in The Suit, wireless communication gear including cell, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connections, a GPS tracker, and oxygen tank, respirator, and batteries to run everything.

Ports on the back of The Pack matched to the ports in the recessed backrest of The Chair, and two black rubber tubes came from the top and bottom: one for The Plug and one for The Helmet. A small locked panel hid a diagnostics compartment with USB interface, A/V connectors, O2 port, and an emergency release. The Pack's connections were designed to allow it to be modular, so in the event of mechanical failure, it could be swapped out for a new Pack in moments. This also allowed for upgrades if any new technology became available or if The Controller had any new ideas. We'd actually already designed what we called a "Mermaid Pack" that swapped the respirator for oxygen storage. If attached to an air hose, the wearer could remain submerged indefinitely, as The Suit protects from being in the water too long.

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers