Doll 001 Pt. 01: The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the 2nd cycle, I knew it was the most basic level of the program; it would get me to the edge then stop and give me a slight cool down time. When set to maximum, the program could reliably keep me on edge for an almost indefinite time frame, though in practice the exhaustion it caused meant I could only handle about 20-30 minutes before my body started to rebel against it and I'd just dribble out cum anyway in a ruined orgasm.

Mistress ran it through one more cycle before it finally stopped, leaving me a frustrated, horny mess, loving the control and denial.

After the stimulation tests, all was quiet for a while. I had calmed during the process, the whole thing was working as designed, and I was able to remember what was happening. Now that the stimulation test was over, my tanks were being topped up, along with the batteries. Mistress and Miss Erin would be checking the monitoring systems and running through all the final tests. It would take about 30 minutes, though it could be more or less, and there was no guarantee that they'd move on immediately when it was finished. I lost track of time and I started to float in the general silence and lack of stimulus.

Slowly, so slowly I wasn't even sure it was happening right away, light started to fill my vision. The LED screen in front of me came on, nothing on it, but the very dark gray of a blank screen that was active. The brightness came up slowly, until I saw the heads up display that showed me my diagnostics and vital statistics. I looked at how I was doing: my heart rate was a little high, which was to be expected, but otherwise the system was showing all green, and so was my body. Really my body was part of the system now, but I hadn't quite started to think of it that way yet.

The screen filled in behind my HUD, running through some abstract patterns and random noise came through the headphones. The A/V test. Soon that went black again, too, leaving me looking at nothing but the HUD. After another few moments, the HUD disappeared, and my world was black again.

I floated in the black prison of my own making for another indeterminate amount of time. As I waited, I finally had a moment to think, and I looked back at how I got where I was. The early furtive days of my self transformation. My discovery by Mistress. The life that she had built with me and Miss Erin. All the kinky things that we had done, and they had done to me.

I remembered the incredulous look on Mistress' face when I asked her to make me into a permanently sealed rubber doll, and the grin on Miss Erin's face when she found out. I remembered all the time working side by side with Mistress to develop my own life imprisonment, and how much joy we had felt among the frustration of developing something so extreme.

I had so many beautiful memories, and I knew I was giving up so much, but I also knew what I was gaining, and that lifted my spirits. I had made sure Mistress understood that my wish was not to be let out, even if I begged, but after the initial panic, I knew know more than ever that this was right. This was who I was.

Almost the moment I accepted my new life, my world was filled with light and I was blinded. No slow ramp up this time, everything was on full bright. It took a moment to adjust but eventually I realized the screen was showing me the outside world again. The first thing I saw was a shiny, black, latex covered figure, reclined in a chair. Its face was featureless and every curve of its body exuded a certain sexual energy, from its large breasts to smooth, feminine mound. It was a figure to create lust, awe, and even fear. Fear that to look at it might make you want to become it. I was looking in a mirror slung over the chair. It was me.

The next thing I saw was Mistress' beautiful face as she leaned over me.

"Hello Doll 001."