Doll 001 Pt. 01: The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flush with adrenaline as I hobbled toward The Room, Mistress and Miss Erin following me as I took the small steps afforded to me by my restraints. I stopped at the door and took a deep breath. I reminded myself that I wanted this, that this is something I'd worked on for literally years. I let out the breath and stepped over the threshold onto the rubber floor. Mistress and Miss Erin stepped in after me, and Miss Erin closed and sealed the door. The sound of the lock engaging sent another chill down my spine.

Mistress took my leash and led me to a hook dangling from the ceiling which was attached to a winch. Mistress attached my cuffs to the hook and nodded to Miss Erin, who used the controls to lift my hands above my head. The line was pulled tight enough that I couldn't slouch, but my feet were still on the floor. This was not punishment, just convenient control.

Mistress began by removing the gag that was hanging around my neck, along with my collar. It felt odd, as except for a few times, I'd worn that collar or another like it constantly for the last few years. She placed them in a box, along with the ankle cuffs, then began removing my plug. The monster that it was, it took a bit of wiggling to remove, but soon that too was gone. Miss Erin took it and put it by the sink to be cleaned later.

Mistress retrieved a spray bottle and held it so both I and the cameras could see, "This is a numbing spray. It is necessary to help insert the feeding and breathing tubes. It has the added bonus that it will make it impossible for the doll to speak during the rest of the procedure."

My eyes widened at this, a little surprise that I had not been aware of. We'd planned the numbing spray, but I didn't know that it would take my voice, too. The thought of losing the chance to speak again sooner than expected caused a little thrill and my clitty to throb.

Mistress held the spray up to my mouth and looked at me, "Any last words, Doll?"

I nodded, and looked her in the eye, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress, and I love you."

I saw a brief flicker of pain in Mistress' eyes. I did not want to hurt her, but this was likely my last chance to say it, and I didn't want to waste the opportunity. She collected herself quickly and nodded, "You're welcome, Doll."

I opened my mouth and Mistress sprayed the liquid into my mouth and down my throat. She then sprayed some up my nostrils, which was unpleasant, but the sensation soon went away, along with every other sensation. Mistress watched my reactions, "We need to give this about 30 seconds to take effect. Miss Erin, please retrieve the keys for Doll's cage."

Miss Erin moved over to one of the cabinets and opened a drawer. Towards the back was a small envelope, which she removed, and tore open to reveal the key to my cage. It had been in this room, with me, the entire time and I hadn't known about it! I had genuinely come to enjoy the cage, but even still the thought that I could have taken it off at any time made my head spin.

Mistress looked back to me, "Try to speak, Doll."

I opened my mouth and formed words, but no sound came out except the huffing of my breath. My vocal chords just didn't do anything. I tried again, and then again, and still nothing. Mistress smiled, "Excellent, just as advertised. I expect it will have the same effect here."

With that, Mistress sprayed the liquid all over my cage, the cold fluid making me jump, and the realization of what she'd done dawned on me. We had discussed that she would let me cum while I was free. One last free orgasm, but now there was no way I was going to feel it! My brain was on fire, the frustration tearing through me, and consequently making my clit strain even harder than it had been. It wasn't fair! Goddess, I loved this woman.

Mistress waited another 30 seconds, busying herself with the computer, and explaining what she was doing to our viewers. "I'm setting the new master, or perhaps I should say Mistress, password for the Controller account. Doll is very clever, and I'm making sure just in case she figured out my previous password."

I blushed, the thought had occurred to me, another safety device for me, but I had dismissed it. I wanted to really give up control, after all.

When Mistress had finished, she stepped back to me and flicked my cage. I only know she did because I heard the sound of her fingernail hitting it. I felt nothing. Seeing my reaction, she held out her hand and Miss Erin gave her the key. Mistress unlocked the cage for the last time and my clitty was free. Hormones had shrunken it and my little balls, but it gave a valiant effort to get hard, nonetheless.

Mistress gestured to my clitty, "I promised Doll that I'd let her cum one last time before we sealed her up." She walked around behind me, "To be more precise, I said I'd 'drain those little balls.' Well, I am a woman of my word."

I felt cold liquid spray into my still open hole. It was more of the numbing spray! Mistress walked over to the cabinets and retrieved an e-stim device, one she'd used on me before. I knew it would coax cum out of me when it was used on my p-spot, and the contractions had felt OK, but certainly weren't an orgasm. Now, though, as Mistress inserted the device into my hole, I felt nothing. I could feel that the device was in because of the pressure it caused where I wasn't numb, but I couldn't feel my hole at all.

To my horror (and if I'm honest, secret delight) Mistress used the e-stim on my prostate, causing my clitty to swell and start dribbling cum. Miss Erin held a small glass under my clitty and collected all of my cum as it leaked out of me, which seemed to last ages. A shocking, no pun intended, amount of cum dribbled out of me and into the glass before my clitty started twitching with nothing to show for it.

Miss Erin scraped the glass along the bottom of my clitty shaft to collect the last few dribbles and then held it up in front of me, "A toast, to your new life!" Mistress squeezed my nose from behind and Miss Erin started pouring the cum into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow, which I did. This cum was the first thing I'd eaten besides my nutrient solution in over 6 weeks, and I couldn't taste it even if I'd wanted to.

When I was finished swallowing it all, Miss Erin discarded the glass and used some sterile pads to wipe my clitty clean. Without the stimulation on my p-spot and no feeling in it, it had shrunken to a little nub.

Mistress retrieved the feeding tubes and respirator hose. Applying medical lubricant, she pushed one, then the other tube up my nose and threaded them down into my esophagus. We had practiced this before to make sure Mistress could get them in the right spot reliably, so I knew from experience that it was unpleasant. Luckily, the numbing spray worked, and it actually wasn't as bad as before. I felt them sink home, and Mistress checked them before she put some tape on my nose to hold them temporarily.

The respirator hose was a bit more involved, and required Mistress to stand on a ladder so she could get it in place. When it was lodged deep down my throat, I felt the need to expel it, but my gag reflex didn't really kick in. Mistress placed the tooth guard in place and the hose was secured. Once she was sure I was able to breathe freely, (freely being a relative word in this situation) she moved on.

Mistress ran her hands over my naked body, "Such a shame to cover up this hard work, all those pills, the exercise, the surgery. Oh well, we're already here, I suppose we'd might as well finish it." The way she said "finish it" as if I were just some menial task made me shiver. She knew how to push my buttons.

Miss Erin brought The Suit over, and assisted Mistress in laying it out on a prepared stainless steel rolling table in such an orientation that it would be easy to get my lower body into it. They laid out each piece, checking to make sure everything was there. The Suit, The Cage, The Plug, The Bra, The Helmet, and The Pack. Six parts, the wearer being the 7th. It seemed a lucky number.

After removing my restraints, they started with my feet, Miss Erin helping me lift my legs while Mistress guided them into The Suit. Once my feet were settled in their places, my sense of touch there was immediately deadened. The multiple layers of material made The Suit far thicker than any normal latex catsuit, and had the effect of severely limiting what I could feel. Another isolating effect of The Suit.

Working carefully, Mistress and Miss Erin got The Suit up my legs and to my hips. Miss Erin flicked my still numb clitty and held up The Cage, "Ready for installation, Mistress."

Mistress took The Cage, commenting, "While the suit makes it hard for the wearer to feel external stimulation, it's important that we reinforce certain areas. This Cage will keep the wearer for feeling any unauthorized stimulus on its genitals. It also has the added benefit of making a nice feminine mound."

This was the first time Mistress had referred to me as "it" and the word sent lightning bolts through my body. I had felt almost detached before, but this was really happening. This was REAL.

Miss Erin put a bit of the medical lubricant on her gloved hand and smeared it on my shrunken clitty and inside The Cage. The lube was water soluble, so it would wash off during my cleaning cycle. Mistress slipped my clitty into The Cage and pressed it up against my body, a weak adhesive holding it in place temporarily. Miss Erin assisted Mistress in getting The Suit up over my hips, pressing The Cage into my body as they mated the sockets on the two devices together.

Once The Suit was fully over my hips, they repeated the process with The Bra, minus the lube, as it was unnecessary. Mistress had not numbed my breasts, so I felt every bit of this, the cool rubber touching my skin, spotted with cold metal contacts that soon warmed to my body temperature. "While Doll here has never been able to achieve orgasm by stimulating its nipples, I felt The Bra was necessary to ensure it never does."

Miss Erin handed Mistress The Plug and helped slather it with more lube. Compared to how I had been stretched earlier, combined with the numbing spray which had definitely loosened my hole, The Plug slid in easily in its smallest form. The smallest form was still a large plug, but once it was in place, Mistress attached it to The Suit and using a portable tool built just for this job, powered it up and inflated it.

I felt the fullness of The Plug, but due to the numbing, I didn't actually feel it in my hole much. When it was properly enlarged, Mistress removed the inflation tool and set it to the side, "This Plug is designed to allow the removal of what little waste it creates, along with flushing its insides, providing vibrations and even painful shocks, just like The Bra and The Cage."

Mistress and Miss Erin lowered me down and helped me sit on The Chair. I was not locked in yet, as there was more to install, but a few of my many sockets slid into their places anyway.

Bending me forward, they slid my hands into the long sleeves until they were resting snugly in the glove portion and pulled The Suit fully up, locking The Bra into place. A heavy duty, multiple-reinforced zipper was pulled up my back and hooked into a special slot in the collar of The Suit. It would not be able to be pulled down once The Helmet and integrated collar were locked in place.

All of the strain of the evening was starting to catch up with me, despite the adrenaline, and I sagged a little in my restraints. Mistress put a hand on the side of my face lovingly, then slapped me, which brought me right back, another surge of adrenaline coursing through me. "Perk up, Doll, this is what you wanted, and it's far from over."

Mistress enlisted Miss Erin's aid next to lift The Pack into place. It took a little maneuvering due to its bulk, but eventually they got it into place and the locking clamps took hold, pulling it tight against The Suit and seating all of the sockets in place. A status light lit up green on the back of The Pack, indicating it was connected.

Miss Erin then brought down the hoist we had designed specially for this room, which could accommodate the full Suit. Both of my arms were held up while the hoist was moved into place around me, and then I felt myself being lifted up, and slid forward. Mistress took the bottom tube from The Pack and fitted it to The Plug. The connector was right angled, so it didn't protrude very far, and still nestled between my now rubber covered cheeks. The tube slipped into a groove built for it along the back of The Suit, and small straps kept it in place.

Mistress ran a hand down my body, over the domes of The Bra, the shield of The Cage. The caress was gentle, and I felt none of it, the padding of The Suit ensuring I could not feel this sign of love, or at least ownership. She then maneuvered my feet back toward the legs of The Chair, and I felt a few of the sockets lock in. Carefully lowering me down, the rest of my body soon clicked home into The Chair, the sockets locking in and holding me down. The cuffs on the chair clicked home automatically as well, but they were unnecessary: the sockets were more than enough to keep me locked down.

Mistress gestured to Miss Erin, "The Helmet, please. It's time to finish putting it together." As Miss Erin collected The Helmet, Mistress pulled my septum ring out and removed the tape from the tubes running into me. She carefully peeled off the rubber hood I'd been wearing, throwing it on the floor to collect later, and drying the sweat on my head. As she was prepping me, Mistress stopped to look at me, pausing longer than she had for the rest of the ceremony. I think she was taking one last look at my face, but she didn't say anything. She played her role for the viewers well.

Miss Erin began disassembling The Helmet, and handing the pieces to Mistress. First was the rear portion, which also included the locking ring that connected to The Suit's neck. The base spit in two to allow it over my head, but the rest was one piece. As it was slid into place, Mistress adjusted the two halves of the neck to be tight, but not choke me, then fixed them together with the built in clamps. She locked them into the neck ring of The Suit, simultaneously locking The Suit's back zipper into place as well. Once everything was locked, the seam of the neck piece was barely visible upon even close inspection.

My head rested against the back, which was padded with the same materials and lining as the rest of The Suit. Mistress took the single tube that contained the bundle of wires and hoses that exited the top of The Pack and plugged it into the port on the back of The Helmet. The tube was long enough to allow some head movement, but not so long that it risked easily getting caught on something.

With the tube in place, Mistress fitted the cover for the neck, which amounted to a sort of posture collar, while also serving the function of keeping the metal pieces from being exposed. With the collar piece in place, the two ends slipped into an electronic locking mechanism that snapped them both tight.

Mistress took the next piece, essentially a rigid triangular cup similar to the outer piece of The Cage, which served to interface between the tubes running into my body and the rest of The Suit. I held my breath as she carefully attached the tubes to their respective fixtures and then locked the piece into the rest of The Hood.

Mistress checked everything carefully. This was a critical moment, as this was essential to the life support function of the suit. She checked the readout on a monitor then looked back to me, "Try breathing now, Doll."

We had worked with this before while developing the system, so I knew what to expect, and I adjusted my breathing easily enough. The additional length of breathing through The Helmet's air ports required little extra effort, so little that it was easy to get used to it. I gave a feeble thumbs up to indicate I was OK.

Mistress nodded, "As you can see, it is able to breathe fully through the system on its own. Once the rest is installed, we'll test the respirator system."

Mistress stepped over to the monitor and tapped a few keys on the keyboard. I heard something click inside The Pack and I was able to vaguely feel something trickling into my stomach. Thankfully, I didn't need to taste the nutrient solution, so for the first time I didn't really mind it. Mistress spoke again, "The feeding system is functioning as well, so it is ready for the final steps."

I knew what that meant, and another surge of adrenaline hit my system, my breathing now audible through the air ports. The final pieces were about to be attached.

Mistress gestured to Miss Erin, "Bring the camera, aim it right at its face. I want to capture the look in its eyes as I close The Helmet."

Miss Erin came around The Chair with a small handheld camera and pointed it at my face. Mistress looked down at me. I could see the love in her eyes, but it was just for me to see. The audience only saw my face, my eyes wide, my breathing rapid and shallow from the fear and excitement. This. Was. It.

Mistress took the front piece of The Hood, the curved LED screens glinting in the light, but off. Black. Mistress spoke the last words I'd ever here with my unaided ears, "Goodbye, Jenny." She pushed the last piece into place, and the built in clamps locked in.

I was in utter darkness. The only sound was that of my own breathing, and even that was barely there. It was a self contained sensory deprivation chamber. I don't know how long I sat there, totally in the dark. I had no reference for time.

I felt some things, though.

I felt my air supply get cut off, and I immediately started to panic. What if something had gone wrong? Would Mistress even know? We had worked through every scenario we could think of for problems, but there was always the things we couldn't plan for. Then I felt air being forced into my lungs. The respirator! Of course, they were running the tests. The air was then pulled out of my lungs, and the cycle repeated a few times before I was returned to my normal breathing.

My hole was flooded with cleaning solution, making me bloat and cramp, and then pumped out. Each area of my body was hit with the same solution, which was then pumped away, followed by warm air. We'd designed the cleaning system to detect moisture, and it wouldn't stop running air through until the humidity was the correct level in the suit. The solution felt pretty good on most of my body, but it was rather unpleasant in The Helmet. Even though I could breath fully, it felt like I was drowning just a bit.

I felt more tests being run, various shocks and other stimulation including vibration was applied to me by The Cage, The Bra, and The Plug. Once the initial battery of tests we designed had been completed, I expected this portion to finish, but it kept going. I started feeling stimulation from The Plug vibrating and gentle electric pulses from The Bra and The Cage making me gasp in pleasure. If the breather tube didn't prevent it, I would have even moaned. I started feeling myself building to a climax, even though I had been numbed before. Maybe the cleaning had washed away some of the numbing, I don't know. What I do know, is just as I was about to tip over the edge and have the orgasm I was aching for, it stopped.

Again I was stimulated, and again I came just to the edge and the stimulation stopped. I realized then that Mistress had engaged the much hated edge mode.

While testing the pieces of The Suit, Mistress had insisted on collecting data on exactly what happened when I was cumming, about to cum, and right after. All the sensors built in to The Suit let her get a pretty detailed read on my physiological reactions and afterwards she insisted I develop a program to recognize those reactions to keep me on edge. I actively hated creating the program, but at the same time the level of control it would give her was a huge thrill.