Doll

Info
The inner monologue of a sex doll.
94 words
4.53
33.2k
20
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

It is some time in the future, and somewhere a broken sex doll becomes self-aware. Her voice box doesnā€™t work, and her motor-functions are minimal, but she remains incapable of protest or even the ability to show awareness to her users. Instead, she speaks internally to only herself, unaware her inner monologue is streaming for any who care to turn it on and hear the thoughts of a broken sex doll, left behind to be used by anyone who desires her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Sexycoco9419Sexycoco94193 months ago

Your voice is phenomenal, w the sound of that vibe in the background has me incredibly wet. Fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

quirky, hot, dark, delightful and inspiring! Yet another jumping off point from which you explore and express your wonderful sex energy and bring the world, the cosmos, such joy. I had a BIG BIG-O listening to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Random

I picked this one at random knowing all your stories are great. I wasn't disappointed. You have a way about you lass... thank you. Such a fantasy...

Your Irishman xxx

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Different.... yet still so amazing

Well, I have to admit, I've never thought about sex from the perspective of a fuck doll before. Although something tells me I will be thinking about it a lot, from now on. But then again, most of your audios seem to have that effect on me.

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
Thoughtful

Your piece brings up a lot of thoughts for me. Is the doll's reaction based on her underlying programing? I mean, if one was constructing a sex doll for any one to use and enjoy, wouldn't one program them to want and enjoy all forms of sex? Or was the base emotional program designed as neural, and the doll gradually builds up the desire and response after being used? And how could a doll feel objectification when their propose of existence is to be used in such a manner? I think many ethical and philosophical ideas would have to be reevaluated when dealing with purpose built machines, self aware or not.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be UsedĀ Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
Her Boyfriend's RoommateĀ Telling off her boyfriend's roommate doesn't go as planned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Perfect BodyĀ New gym has secret method to get women the perfect body.in Mind Control
Sirā€™s Cum SlutĀ On call cock sucker.in BDSM
TransmutationĀ A sex toy turns out to be much more than it seems.in Mind Control
More Stories