All Comments on 'Dolly Wishes'

by Phileas123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Lot of work and I still don’t know what the hell is going on. Maybe the author should be made into latex doll so they wouldn’t write such nonsense. Complete fail.

marbspmarbspalmost 5 years ago
Great story

This is one of my favorite stories - thanks for posting it here on Lit.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Total Rubber

I have a similar fetish desire, but not quite that extreme, about total rubber. I have a huge rubber fetish and I make most of my own outfits from sheet latex so they fit my body exactly. I love the feel of latex against my shaved body with no skin to skin contact of any of my body parts.

I have a skin tight, thin 0.2 mm full rubber, one piece, head to toe red latex catsuit that I made from latex that I bought from MJTrends. The only zipper on the suit runs from the top of the hood to the small of my back.

The attached form fitting hood has a small slit for my mouth, attached eyepieces taken from mirrored sunglasses and half inch long rubber sleeves that insert into my nostrils.

The attached thin 0.25 mm gloves are from Twist My Rubber Arm and I bought the 0.4 mm toe socks on Ebay and are also glued to the suit

I am male, so the suit also has an attached thin 0.25 mm anatomical shaped cock and balls sheath. I made a small hole in the tip of the sheath, to which I glued to only the inside of the sheath, a thin three inch length of latex surgical tubing. The tubing slides into my penis like a catheter or hollow penis plug. When I wear this suit it's for an extended time, so I need to be able to pee or cum while wearing it.

My suit is fitted so that it pulls up snug into the crack of my ass between my butt cheeks and the anal insert helps to keep it there. The anal insert is a sleeve made of 0.25 mm latex. open ended and about 2 1/2 inches long. The open end that slides into me has two very thick rubber "O" rings glued to the open internal end that are a little over two inches inside diameter. I squeeze the flat and insert them into my rectum. Once in, the sheath is just long enough to let the rings settle against the inside of my internal sphincter and keep the sheath in place even while, with lots of lube, my boyfriend, who is also a Rubberman, fucks me. It also helps anchor the suit up in the crack of my butt so that even my butt cheeks are rubberized and there is no skin to skin contact.

When I wear this suit I truly have a rubber skin, even all my body openings are rubberized and there is no skin to skin contact of any of my body parts. Unfortunately, 24 hours is about the limit that I can wear it because I have to take it off for a bowel movement.

If you go to FetLife, my user name is Latexriki and you can see a picture of me wearing this suit in my photos.

Riki

bracemaidenbracemaidenover 2 years ago

Great story, loved hearing the details. However, it has an abrupt ending. Perhaps hearing more about the fetish con?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous