Dom and Sub need Training

Story Info
A married couple having fun with their dom/sub relationship.
2.7k words
3
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling woman, how much cum can you eat?"

"My mouth can take so much cum, it's like a vacuum with a really big bag."

*both laugh & smirk*

"I am lacking *chuckle* in the quantity you desire, but I will not let any other man take you my sweet submissive wife."

"Thank you so much my loving husband who has dominion over me - for the next three hours."

"I have given you two loads of cum this evening, I fear I may be drying up."

"Woul-" (would you like me to encourage your well of cum?)

"Hush!" *his finger to her lips* "I will need to be trained and I will produce plentiful seed for my woman, but it will take many days."

*Gently grabs her chin and brings her face to his* *a simple kiss - lips to lips* "Go grab the fruit platter from the fridge *kiss* and a spritz of milk from my woman on her way out. *kiss*"

*the woman gets up from leaning on his seat for the kiss* "As you wish" *the woman squeezes her breast and nipple at his mouth - milk spray*

"Thank you dear" *makes a motion for her to continue her task without talking back* *as the woman exits the room the man starts a timer*

*the man pours two big cups of water*

*stops timer*

*The woman returns with the platter and sets it on the table by the man's seat*

"You were gone 54.34 seconds."

"My a-" (apologies)

"Shshsh, it was only a statement. *Points at the ground where the woman should stand (the man between the woman and the table)* although a statement with an effect. I want my woman to do 54 push-ups against this chair."

"Went I indicate my woman will put one hand on each arm rest arms extended feet out. *points away from chair* I will say 'down' and my woman will go lower herself. When I say 'up' my woman will extend all the way, and count how many times my woman sucked on your man's penis. This will be finished when my woman reaches a count of 54. And I will correct your count as needed. As you become weak from exertion you will be allowed to adjust to your knees. If you need further easing of the task, you will stand, feet spread a bit, and you will bend at your hips, keeping a curve to your back and the down up commands will stay the same. Does my woman understand?"

"Your woman understands, but please, can my man repeat them for your woman?"

"Certainly. When I indicate you will assume the push up position against this chair. When I say down you will go lower, when I say up you will extend arms fully and count how many times you sucked on this *wiggles penis* penis. As needed you will ease the difficulty to knees and standing. And as needed I will correct your count, which you must count from. When you reach a count of 54 this task is finished. Does my woman understand?"

"Your woman understands. Your woman requests a reduction to the count."

"A reduction is granted to my woman, with a condition. Will my woman accept without knowing the condition?"

*hesitation*

*waiting eyes locked*

"Your woman accepts."

"The count my woman is- *chuckle* a thought occurred. The count is reduced by 12, a holy number, down to 42, the answer to everything."

*both smirk and chuckle*

"Along with this reduction to the count for my woman, comes a new difficulty - starting with one handed pushups. My woman will now be starting with her left moving to right and then back to her left before going to standard two handed pushups and continuing the previously mentioned progression of easement. Does my woman understand?"

"Your woman understands and knows that the negotiations are over."

"Let us drink of the water." *The man passes a big cup of water to the woman and keeps one for himself* "drink it all."

*A moment of drinking*

"My woman it is time to assume the position."

*The woman grabs the chair with her left hand and walks her feet away from the chair.*

"Memory check. How many is my woman to count to?"

"Your woman is to count to... 42."

"Very good." *The man hunches his face to hers - kiss* "Let's begin. Down." *the man rests back in his chair*

*the woman lowers herself*

*the man grabs a cane and taps back and forth the inside of the woman's legs* "Spread them."

*the woman's legs comply and also the woman finally grasps that stiff penis into her mouth*

"Up."

*the woman struggles to push up* "www uuuuu nnnnn!"

"I'll allow it this time, but as you push up, don't forget to suck, like a vacuum. Make any adjustments to your position."

*the woman makes some tiny shifts*

"Down."

*the woman lowers herself, but struggles to obtain the penis*

"Up."

*the woman does the pushup a little easier than before, but says nothing*

*the man looks at her quizitively* "One!"

"Good woman. Down."

*the woman lowers herself and fishes the penis into her mouth*

"Down."

*the woman almost pushes up but then lowers herself to rest her torso between the man's legs really getting stuffed by the penis*

"Up."

*the woman tries to push up to no avail*

*the man grabs the woman's hair and slowly pulls her up* "Try again."

*the woman sucks hard and pushes following her head up* "Tu-hue" (two)

*the man slaps gently through her face* "Breath woman!"

*deep breathes ensue*

"Stay there, don't switch arms yet." *the man gets up and comes back with a few hair ties on his wrist* "Now you may switch."

"Not yet please. Please help your woman up one more time."

"Down."

*the woman lowers herself gets that penis but collapses onto the chair*

*the man bundles the woman's hair into a high ponytail position* "Up!"

*grabbing the ponytail the man lifts the woman up with a bit of struggle himself. The exertion deflated his penis*

*pant* "Three." *pant* *but the woman stays on her left*

"Would you please switch arms?"

*pant* "Please... *pant* would my *pant* man help me *pant* once more?"

"Not this time, switch arms. *the woman complies* down."

*the woman lowers herself to the man and sucks that flaccid penis right into her vacuum where is grows*

"Mmmhmhmhm... uhup." (Oh that feels good. Up.)

*the woman pushes up with a little difficulty sucking his penis to full growth* "four *saliva bubbles from her mouth*" *pant*

*the man gives the woman a small bite of mango* "eat it" *then he takes some for himself*

*the woman complies*

"Down and stay"

*the woman lowers herself and the man feeds his penis to her mouth*

"Breath." *the woman breaths and struggling to stay put she turns into a vibrator* *the man grabs her hair and adds a hair tie to make a hair column* "Up."

*the vibrating woman pushes up and the man helps her by her hair* "f-hive" *pant*

*the man gives the woman a grape (seedless)* "My woman shall eat the fruit I give her unless notified otherwise." *the man sucks a grape through his own pursed lips*

"Your woman understands." *huff huff*

"Down."

*the woman descends sucking onto the penis only vibrating a little*

*the man bundles the end of the woman's hair with the last hair tie*

*The woman vibrates intensely*

"Up."

*the woman vibrates not moving up much*

*the man climaxes* "don't swallow" *the man lifts the woman up by her hair* *some leftover cum from the climax dribbles over the man's penis*

"sh-i-cs" *swallow* *pant* *pant* "Your woman apologizes for disobeying my man's command. Your woman accepts a gentle caning from my man as punishment - two strikes."

"Your man accepts this punishment offer from my woman. The punishment will be dealt to my woman when she is down for the eighth count against my woman's butt - one strike to each cheek. However for the seventh and twelfth count my woman shall not suck nor count. These are holy numbers... the tenth as well. Instead I will pray over my woman and I will count these numbers for my woman. My woman has counted six. Does my woman understand?"

"Your woman understands. I am not to suck on my man's penis for the next down, seven, and the downs associated with ten and twelve."

"Very good, down."

*the woman descends and closes her eyes and grabs the chair with both hands too weak for just one hand*

*the man bows his head and places his hands on the woman* "I thank God for this woman and ask for the blessings God has for his children to be abundant in this woman's life. I pray for our strength and humility and acceptance of when we are in the wrong, amen. Up."

*the woman pushes up with both hands, looks at him, smiles* "Six. I thank my man for his wonderful prayer and encouragement. *looks up* Thanks God. Your woman apologizes for using both arms. Your woman accepts an extra two strikes with the cane from my man for punishment."

"I forgive my woman's transgression, all punishments will be passed on - to your man. Your man counts the punishment as four gentle strikes with the cane in the down position on the eighth count. Two strikes are to the butt - one on each cheek. My woman may make her choice for where the additional two strike may place. When your man indicates - My woman will take your man's place and your man will take my woman's place. Your man will start in the up position of a standard pushup. My woman will give the commands 'down' and 'up' as she sees fit and distribute the caning punishment. The count shall progress to eight when your man sucks on my woman's clitoris and my woman commands 'up.' after the count reaches eight. My woman will take the place of your man, resuming the pushup position and your man shall take my woman's position so I can command my woman again. Does my woman understand?"

"Your woman understands. Your woman requests the ability to dissolve the punishment at her pleasure."

"My woman is granted the command named 'forgiven' which shall release another from punishment debts. Does my woman understand?"

"Your woman understands."

*the man gives pineapple to the woman and takes mango for himself*

"It is time for the change. Assume the new positions."

*the man stands up and makes way for the woman to possess the seat*

*the woman relaxes her body and gyrates and wiggles and crawls up the chair making herself wide on the chair, her legs straddle over each arm rest*

"While I am up here, you boy will refer to me as mistress or my mistress. Tell your mistress, 'your boy understands.'"

"My mistress requests your boy to tell my mistress, 'your boy understands.'"

"Assume your position boy." *the woman points, then brings her hands to her vulva pulling at the flesh and showing the clitoris prominently to the man*

*the man assumes the pushup position*

"Down." *smirking*

*the man lowers himself but the woman slaps the man's face away from her clitoris*

*the woman raises her butt up from the chair* "Down."

*the man lowers himself against the chair*

*the woman grabs the cane and traces the man's back with the end* "Up."

*the man pushes up* "Seven." (grrr, what have I done)

"I believe the eighth count has started, but hasn't been completed." *the woman rears the cane* "oh, but my boy should be 'down' *the woman points between her legs to the seat below her* when I strike him, right?"

"Yes my mistress." *the man lowers himself and the woman strikes slowly from the reared position against one cheek*

*the woman grabs a chair arm to swing her legs together and hop off the chair*

*the man vibrates a little*

*the woman inspects them man's butt and hips with her hands then strikes across both cheeks a little more enthusiastically then she should have*

"Whew, ow."

"Did my boy get hurt?"

"Yes mistress, but your boy will be fine."

"Splendid." *the woman gets on her back under the man and sucks on the man's penis* "Your mistress requires cum." *the woman sucks and tongues at the penis*

"As my mistress needs your boy delivers." *the man adds a little thrusting to his hips*

*the woman walks her body around and climbs her legs onto the chair from under the man positioning her vulva at the man's mouth*

*the man sucks on the woman's labia and pulls at them then collecting one all into his mouth he starts vacuuming the blood into the folds*

*the woman moans the man groans and vibrates*

*the woman strikes the man's other cheek* "Is my boy going to cum soon? For your miss-sstresss. Mistress mouth. Your mistress loves the juice you produce - my boy."

*the man does another labia bringing blood into the folds*

*the woman strikes the man's inner thigh.* "My boy shall let your mistress know my boy is about to cum by sucking on your mistress clit. Does my boy understand?"

"My mistress, your boy understands."

*the woman blows bubbles of saliva over the man's penis with a vibrating tone*

*the man moves onto the woman's clitoris sucking hard*

*the woman thrusts her hips up and down annoying the man's neck*

*the man forces the woman's pelvis down and sucks all the harder as his own pelvis bucks around and spreads seed into the woman's mouth*

*the woman accepts the small seed keeping it in her mouth*

"Up! Up!"

*the man pushes against the woman's pelvis to help himself up and sucks diligently on the woman*

*the woman follows the man up with her pelvis trying to get that orgasm she was so close to*

*the man obliged until her climax became apparent and stopped the treatment he was giving to the woman* "eight"

*the woman quickly grabbed at her vulva and rubbed her orgasm to completion*

"Before your boy takes my mistress position of power, would my mistress kindly feed your boy some fruit?"

*the woman on the floor having post orgasm jitters throughout her body shivered and rubbed a little more*

"Yes my boy, your mistress will feed you some fruit."

*the woman reached up and felt for the fruit, by the feel the woman picked out pineapple and placed it in the man's mouth, then took some melon for herself*

"Thanks mistress, your boy really appreciates my mistress service."

"Alright my boy, the time has come for your mistress to return, to my man, the position of power and to take from my man the position of service as your woman."

*the man stands up with post orgasm plus muscle strain jitters of his own* "My woman is thanked for the exchange of power. Stand with your man."

*the woman reaches up for help the man grabs the woman and lifts her up*

*the man embraces the woman her arms folded over her chest* "My woman. I need a meta chat."

"Hold me tighter." *complied*

"You took that a little out of the scope I was expecting."

"I know. Are you okay with how it turned out?"

"Yes, it was a lot of fun. I particularly liked the trick where you asked for a command to dissolve punishments"

*giggle* "I really would have used 'forgiven' if you provided your cum quicker. And by the way you can have that back." *the woman kisses the man forcing the sperm into his mouth*

"Mmm *sarcastic* thanks." *swallows* "The scene turned a bit more strenuous than I was expecting."

*the woman licks sperm off the man's lips* "yeah, I pushed myself really... too much with the one handed pushups." *kiss, the woman rests her head on the man*

"I suggest we rest a bit and cum. Then hop back into the scene - maybe thirty minutes?"

*curious* "rest a bit and come... then hop back in..." *thinking* "rest and cum C-U-M?" *the man nods, the woman giggles* "good one."

"Yeah?"

"Let's do the resting and cumming, we'll figure out the scene later."

"Good plan"

*the woman and the man get into bed, eat fruit from the platter and make the woman orgasm a few times. When the three hours are up the woman has errands to run.*

*with a quick wash up in the shower comes the kindly farewells' and see you soons'* *the scene likely to be left unfinished*