Dom DeLuca's Dazzling Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Then the joke was played out. Lenny's mock reproach blared from the crackling speakers, "Now, Dom, don't be rude. Shake hands with this fine lady." He could barely contain himself, knowing what was coming.

Still innocent, but somewhat suspicious, Penny again offered her hand, her eyes narrowing with mild distrust. She still didn't fully realize that this was all part of the act. In another instant, this was made clear to her. Still smiling broadly, Dom took a single step toward her, his hands still behind him, and said, "Sure, Penny...shake."

Dom's six inch sausage rose as quickly as a man would raise his arm to shake hands with another. It instantly grew from six to thirteen or fourteen thick, solid inches. It plumped like a yeast-filled hot dog bloating on a grill. Over a foot long and still slowly extending, it seemed to aim itself directly at Penny's outstretched hand. Dom took another step forward. His penis was so hard and steady that it barely bobbed at all as he positioned it directly in front of Penny's hand. He repeated, "Shake."

The crowd roared. Lorraine had tears of unrestrained laughter in her eyes. People were laughing so hard they were coughing and choking. But Penny refused to balk. This had become a matter of pride for her now. She would not let Lorraine's joke lead her to be the butt of still another joke. She would show them all that she wasn't a chicken-shit...at least not any more. In her mind, they'd all just messed with the wrong lady.

With firm resolve etched on her face, Penny's hand moved the last few inches toward that penile greeting. She chose not to look down at that long, thick offering, but rather directly into Dom's eyes, as her fingers prepared to circle the fattened prize. But, as her hand neared it, it dodged quickly to one side. Since she was still peering fearlessly into Dom's eyes, she only noticed this because her fingers grabbed nothing but air. When she looked down, she could almost see the smiley face from the cartoon drawing plastered on the head of that dancing cock. It stopped for a second, then quickly bolted to the other side. With her head still bent downward, Penny's eyes rolled up, looking at Dom. He was grinning from ear to ear. Still he said nothing.

Penny continued to stare into Dom's smug eyes. He apparently thought that she'd been lulled into inaction by his amazing piece. But she was the one doing the lulling. With the speed of a cobra, Penny's hand dashed to her right, snagging the elusive penis in mid swing. She grasped it firmly and whispered so quietly that only Dom could hear her, "Gotcha!" Then, standing straight and tall, pride almost oozing from her, Penny gripped that swollen shaft firmly and shook it up down several times. Dom's look changed from smug to impressed as Penny completed her greeting.

"Hello, Dom...I'm Penny. Nice to meet you," she said calmly, to the obvious approval of the hooting, cheering audience.

Dom not only smiled his approval of Penny's moxey, but Penny could swear she saw him nodding his head as well. It was such a slight movement that only she could've noticed it, but up close like that she knew... the nod had definitely been given, and received. A kind of mutual respect had been born in the instant of Penny's lightning fast capture of his dazzling magic wand. They smiled broadly at one another, and more than just respect was germinating. Penny loosened her hold on his penis, but before letting go of it completely, she allowed her fingertips to oh so gently glide along the underside of the shaft to the head, then continue over it until they slipped over the tiny slit and ultimately off of him. Dom's eyes widened with surprise - and not a little interest. HIs smile broadened considerably.

"All right, then," the sweaty one bellowed into the microphone, "we have our lucky lady. Give the lady a round of applause. That's quite a 'hand'shake she has there!" He laughed, and so did just about everyone in the audience. Lorraine laughed hardest, but when she was done laughing, she sighed. She was sorely wishing it had been Penny who had pinched her bottom.

"Now, Penny," Lenny said loudly, his hand once again producing a handkerchief to banish beads of sweat from his forehead, "feel free to examine that dazzling instrument any way you choose. Prove to yourself, and everyone here, that that incredible dick is real. Go ahead, now...examine it closely."

Penny looked at Lenny. Her eyes got wide for a split second, not believing what she'd just heard. But then, she looked at Dom's face. He was smiling, even biting his lip to keep from...what? From laughing? From saying something? In the long run, it didn't matter to Penny. She was determined to play this to the hilt now. She looked again at Lenny and questioned, "Examine it closely? How closely?" There was a noticeable gleam in her pretty green eyes that piqued Dom's interest.

"As closely as it takes," he replied with a grin that bared every yellow tooth in his head, "You do whatever you have to do to assure yourself that that dick is a real flesh and blood dick, and not some stage trick."

"Really? My, this could be fun," Penny replied. First she looked into Dom's eyes. They twinkled a gorgeous pale blue. They seemed to be giving her permission to do whatever she felt like doing. Then she turned her head and looked into the darkness for Lorraine. She could barely make her out, but could see that she was squirming in her seat. Good, she thought, before I'm done I'm going to have Lorraine drooling all over herself, and maybe even getting herself all wet in other places, too. To that effect, she gave the shadowy Lorraine a thoroughly wicked grin. She kept looking in Lorraine's direction even when her hand reached out and began slowly and gently stroking Dom's cock.

The microphone, still in Lenny's sweaty paw, was too far away to capture Dom's sigh... but it registered clearly on Penny's eardrums. "Well, then," she said, again looking directly into Dom's eyes, "let's just check this dazzling dick out and see how real it actually is, shall we?" Dom again bit his lip. It was clear from his expression that he was enjoying this immensely. And the just beginning wetness in Penny's panties was a strong indicator of her enjoyment as well. She was amazed by her own boldness, but she very much liked it. Maybe, just maybe, she could dump her old "chicken-shit" persona and replace it with this new, confident personality. And have a whole lot of fun in the process.

"Hmm...it sure feels like real skin," she said as she stroked the shaft lightly. Then she squeezed it, section by section, from the base all the way to the head. Reaching the head, she gently probed it with her fingers. "Sure feels like real muscle, too," she said, cocking her head to one side and smiling at Dom.

In the audience, there was a slight commotion as a woman fainted and was being brought round by a few members of the crowd. Lenny quickly spat into the microphone, "It's all right, ladies and gentlemen... happens all the time. She'll be fine." Two of the show's grubby assistants rushed over to be certain that his prediction came true. They hastened to revive the woman quickly so that the show could continue at it's scheduled pace.

Penny used the disruption to move close to Dom and whisper to him. "Nice cock," she heard herself say, to her own surprise, adding with a deep sigh, "very nice." He smiled back at her and said, "Thanks, you have great hands." Now, it was Penny's turn to bite her lip. The woman in the audience regained her composure and Penny moved back to her examination of Dom's rigid member.

Penny was thoroughly enjoying her apparent position of power. Since it was a sex show, and Lenny evidently wanted all the onlookers to go home satisfied, she'd been given Carte Blanche to do just about anything she pleased. The way she saw it, the bolder and more explicit she got, the better the show would be, and the happier the sweating Lenny would be. A good show meant good word of mouth and great ticket sales. With that in mind, Penny decided that a show is what everyone would get.

"All right, now, Dazzling Dom," she said with a scarcely hidden smirk, "before we see what tricks your impressive dick can do, I think I owe it to your audience here to make sure there are no hidden motors or power sources. Don't you agree?" Dom almost laughed out lout, but kept himself in check. He looked at Penny and said simply, "Sure...I've got nothing to hide. Go for it."

With her eyes still burrowing into Dom's, Penny slipped her hand down below his penis, sliding it back between his legs. When her fingertips found his sack, she stroked it lightly at first, watching his eyes. She kept watching those eyes as her fingers probed his testicles, playing gently. His lip biting was definitely not from humor anymore. She cupped his scrotum in her hand and squeezed softly, fondling his sack, rolling his testicles in her palm. She could see his breathing getting more rapid. He was fighting to retain his composure. But she was enjoying Dom's genitals very much and took her sweet time fondling them. In fact, while she continued to roll his soft cargo in her palm, her other hand reached up, ostensibly to move his penis to the side. However, once it had been moved aside, she allowed her hand to maintain it's hold on it, and covertly indulged herself by gently fondling it with thumb and fingers. Dom began to sigh again, but, still grinning, said nothing.

Penny wondered just how long both he and Lenny would allow her to play. She suspected Dom would allow it for quite some time, but Lenny was the businessman, and had a timetable to keep. So, before reluctantly ending her fun, she briefly basked in a moment of spite. She turned to look toward Lorraine again and moved to the side a bit, so the jealous Lorraine could watch her freely - and fully - fondling this lovely man's cock and balls. Penny closed her eyes for a moment, and could almost imagine Lorraine's envious sighs. Not wanting the show to end too abruptly, however, Penny then slowly released Dom's jewels.

"Well," she said in a faked clinical tone, "I can't find any motors or pulleys." The audience hooted again. Dom sighed a sigh of relief. Penny was beginning not only to enjoy her free reign on stage, but also the cheers of the audience. A new side of her personality was definitely coming out, and it made her literally tingle with satisfaction.

"Now I want to see what dazzling things that admittedly impressive dick can do... so I can judge for myself if they're fake or not." She said this to both Dom and Lenny, looking from one to the other. Lenny was in charge, obviously, but some hidden, evil part of her also wanted Dom to know that she wasn't through with him just yet.

"In fact," she added, "it seems Mr.DeLuca was rather excited by my examination. He appears nicely erect. He stated earlier that he could 'deflate' himself quickly under certain circumstances. I'd like proof of that. I'd like to see him deflate this nice, hard erection exactly the way he claimed he can."

Dom, relieved that his genital examination was over, and eager to get back to the kind of show he was used to, didn't wait for Lenny's approval or direction. His face became a mask of concentration, reddening, as his eyes squeezed shut with the exertion. And just as quickly as that, his engorged, almost throbbing member sagged, returning to its original wrinkled, six inch state. The crowd was impressed, but Penny couldn't resist making a private comment to Dom.

Nonchalantly moving next to him again, Penny whispered, "Hmm...seems it takes a lot of hard work and concentration to deflate your dazzler, hon." Her smile was mischievous.

Dom cocked his head to one side and smiled, not yielding an inch, "Must've been more turned on than usual. Like I said, you have great hands." Again they grinned at each other, and when Penny's position blocked the view of the audience, Dom even winked at her. Penny was now developing a nagging itch directly between her thighs, and it seemed Dom was aware of that fact as much as Penny was. But Penny took satisfaction in seeing the dribbles of sweat on Dom's forehead... knowing full well they weren't from the heat of the spotlight.

"Well," Penny said more loudly, "I guess Mr. DeLuca is a man of his word. He can deflate at will. But I think women are much more interested in how quickly he can inflate, as he did when we... 'shook hands'." The women in the audience laughed, and more than a few applauded that sentiment.

Lenny began to say something, but found himself cut off by the overzealous Penny. "Now, Mr.DeLuca, how about showing us some of those other tricks your dazzling dick can do? C'mon, hon....dazzle us." The look in his eyes now was that of a man accepting a challenge. Penny stepped aside, backing away a few paces, wanting to see the show as thoroughly as possible.

Dom, relieved to again be acting out his rehearsed script, stepped forward. He waited for Lenny to slide the microphone over to him and then began his act. Penny watched very closely, as did every female in the building.

Dom went through his entire repertoire. He made his penis stretch out, inflate, become thick, long and firm. He enlarged every possible dimension of it. He even kept the shaft relatively unchanging while inflating only the head. On mental command, his penis rotated at the base, in such a way that the head moved in a wide circle several inches away. He made it loop and draw a figure eight. He "drew" wavy lines with it, smiling the entire time.

Not being able to resist making the comment, Penny quipped, "Well, I guess Mr. DeLuca could write his name in the snow without even holding onto his... pen!" The crowd loved it, and roared their approval.

"Wait!" Penny said suddenly. She had come up with a positively wicked idea, a ploy to have more fun with the delicious Mr. DeLuca. Hell, she thought, two can play this trickery game of theirs. Besides, what she planned would drive Lorraine absolutely insane. "I'm not sure I buy this," she lied, "I suspect some hidden cables or wires might be involved here." Lenny looked offended, as if he'd been personally insulted. Dom knew better. He had already figured out that Penny had a trick of her own up her sleeve.

"I think further investigation is needed here," Penny continued, "I need to check this out." Keying on the onlookers' support up to this point, she added, "And I think the audience would agree, no?" She looked to the crowd for support, and got it immediately. Lenny and Dom - and even the show itself - were now at her mercy.

With a Cheshire cat grin literally obliterating her face, she circled around behind Dom. She walked up close to him, so close that he could feel her breath on the back of his neck. From this perfect vantage point, Penny looked down and admired his firm, sculpted buttocks. She grinned wickedly. When her slim but strong fingers grabbed his cheeks, he only flinched a tiny bit. He, too, grinned from ear to ear. Penny kneaded and fondled his fine ass at will. She got as close to him as possible, her excited nipples brushing up against his naked back, as her hands roamed and savored those perfect cheeks. She got lost in fondling his firm butt for a minute or two, and then finally realized she wouldn't be able to carry out the scam too much longer. Amazed yet again at her constantly growing brazenness, she started to release his buns when she heard him whisper, "Having a good time?" She smiled, but before replying, she reached around him with one hand and slipped it again under his sack. Again she copped a feel of his balls and cock, this time under the guise of searching for some hidden device, all the while continuing to squeeze first one cheek, then the other. She jiggled his sack and stroked his shaft a few times before setting them free. His buttocks she tried also to jiggle, but they were so firm that they shook only a tiny bit...so she settled for rubbing them softly. Still...what delicious fun she was having!

"Mmm....yes, I sure am having fun," she whispered back, "Wonderful buns, hon. I could fondle these all day."

"I'll make note of that," he replied, the comment broken a bit as he swallowed hard, "and maybe we could continue this later, in private? But, I know Lenny, hon...and right now, I'll bet he's getting ready to toss your pretty ass off the stage."

His comment about continuing things later made her heart skip a beat. She couldn't believe what she was doing, what she HAD been doing all along tonight... but she was giddy with the excitement of it all. And the thought of enjoying this succulent man in private was turning the pool between her legs into a raging river, complete with a waterfall and roaring rapids. It was with much regret that she slowly stopped pawing his ass.

"Well," she said, in a loud, but lust-cracked voice, "I guess I was wrong. There don't seem to be any hidden pulleys or gears involved in Mr. DeLuca's... um... 'talents'. I apologize, Mr. DeLuca. Please continue your demonstration."

As she stepped away from him and returned to a position alongside him, her face was flushed and her legs had become shaky again. She needed Dom's penis demonstration as a chance to compose herself. As she waited for the show to continue, she glanced down at Lorraine. Even in the dimness she could see her knowing grin.

The "talent" show continued. Dom made his penis dart quickly from side to side, then up and down. Penny was reminded of - as was the crowd - her initial attempt to capture that elusive dong to "shake hands" with it. Next, Dom made it throb like a silently pounding drum...Penny could see it pulse, much the same as an ordinary cock, but quite a bit more pronounced. The way that he could bend it in the center without touching it was also displayed, thought in truth it only bent a tiny amount. Still, impressive. Next was the length demonstration. With little effort at all, Dom made his penis grow longer and longer. He stood sideways on the stage so everyone could see it clearly. With a smile on his face, he showed the crowd how he could make it grow from six, to eight, to ten, twelve, even fourteen inches.

"Hmm," Penny noted aloud, and with boisterous glee, "a size to fit any woman." There was no laughter or applause, just a sigh from every woman in the room.

The "tricks" his penis could do from this point on required more concentration and effort on Dom's part. With his eyes closed and his lips pursed, he made his shaft undulate, like ripples in a pond. Up and down the shaft they went, making the entire marvel bob up and down like a lonely piece of driftwood slowly riding the ripples to shore. It was mesmerizing to watch.

What happened next caused Penny's eyes to once again widen in awe. Seconds after Dom stopped the mesmerizing undulations, Penny thought her eyes had begun to fail her. Suddenly, it seemed as if Dom's cock was blurred... like it had lost all detail. And then she realized the truth of it. Dom was actually making his formidable piece vibrate! The look on his face was of total concentration, his teeth biting on his lower lip.

Penny stared in wonder as that lovely glans vibrated so smoothly as to have all its delicious details blurred by the activity. Then the unbelievable occurred. The minute, but rapid and constant movement of that vibrating cock increased... to the point where it not only blurred to the sight, but began to move the air around it and actually produce sound waves. His cock began to hum! The sound was low and soft, but there nonetheless.

Penny could not believe her ears, so, without the least bit of embarrassment or hesitation, she got down on her knees and leaned toward the sound. She nearly squealed with incredulous delight, but put her hand over her mouth just in time to stifle the escaping giggle. Dom's talented penis actually sounded like a vibrator that someone had covered with a pillow. The wet spot that had begun so daintily in her panties and had since grown into a raging flood, was now at tidal wave proportions and threatening to engulf her entire body . Dom started to sweat bullets when he finally looked down and saw her on her knees between his legs. From past experience, he was certain she was about to take more liberties with him... and a part of him almost hoped for just that. He smiled through clenched teeth at the thought.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers