Dom Drive-Thru (750 words)

Story Info
Can BDSM on-demand save a marriage from political dogma?
750 words
4.21
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
397 Followers

This story is all Voboy's fault. Complaints should be addressed to him. Compliments on the other hand... I'll take those in the comments below, please.

"Welcome to Dom Drive-Thru. How can you serve us today?"

Jane eyed the young woman dressed in high heels and strategically placed leather straps nervously, "It's my husband," she admitted, "He needs an attitude adjustment before a dinner with my family tonight."

"Of course, ma'am," the attendant agreed smoothly. "What is the concern?"

Jane leaned back in her seat revealing the man seated next to her. He glowered at the attendant from under his bright red baseball cap.

"You're not one of them damn fascist terrorists, are you?" he asked suspiciously.

The attendant smiled sweetly back at him, reminding Jane of the way her Aunt had smiled when one of her nieces had thrown a fit about getting a white iPhone when she'd wanted pink, right before the iPhone in question had been confiscated.

Turning to Jane, she said, "Well, the typical wait is an hour, but we might have availability now, since this is a bit of an emergency. If you'll just wait a moment?"

Jane nodded gratefully. She heard great things about this place from her bestie, whose boyfriend had given her a vacuum for her birthday.

The scantily clad woman turned towards the building behind her and opened a heavy door. The low hum of the News drifted out, easily recognizable from how often she'd heard the same sound in her own house as her husband almost never watched anything else.

Suddenly a woman screeched, "It's the commie libtard deplorables' fault!"

Jane jumped at the loud crack of leather on skin that followed.

"Ahhh! Sorry Master. Thank you Master!" The same voice said, sounding contrite.

And then the door swung shut again, blocking out the sounds of whatever was going on inside. Jane squeezed her hands tightly on the steering wheel. She really needed this dinner to go well. While she was a little concerned about her husband's well-being, leaving him here, she was just so tired of never being able to take him anywhere. It was this, or... But no, this had to work.

The attendant returned with a wide feral smile, "Why, we do have an opening."

Another woman had followed her out, an older lady who was fully covered in a leather body suit. She walked around to the passenger side of the car and coaxed Jane's husband out, promising him that if he followed her, he could watch some News.

"About time," Jane's husband fumed as he followed the lady, "My wife never lets me listen to the radio while she's driving!"

The attendant winked at Jane, "Come back in an hour ma'am. Satisfaction is guaranteed!"

Jane felt the tension in her shoulders drain away as she left her husband behind. Feeling lighter than she had in ages, Jane drove down to enjoy her favorite sliders at White Castle, without hearing any whining about how she was supporting the patriarchy, or whatever.

Refreshed and hopeful, Jane drove back into the Dom Drive-Thru exactly one hour and two minutes, later. The same carefully strapped woman appeared. She leaned down to talk to Jane through her car window, breasts pooling attractively under her chest.

"Your husband has proved a bit of a challenge," the woman said.

Jane's good mood faded quickly, and it showed on her face.

"Don't worry, we have a solution," the woman assured her.

"You do?"

"Of course, satisfaction is guaranteed, after all."

The woman pressed a small remote into Jane's hands, "Just push this button and your husband will experience a small electrical shock via his cock cage."

Jane blushed as she listened to this explanation incredulously. At that moment her husband, without his favorite hat, exited the building. He was walking a bit awkwardly and got into the passenger seat gingerly.

"I'm giving your wife the control now. Do you understand?"

Jane's husband nodded his head silently.

The attendant pushed the device into Jane's hands, "If you notice any backsliding behavior, just push this button. Don't be afraid. Go ahead and press it now to see how it works," she encouraged.

Uncertainly, Jane pressed the button - one short tap. Her husband tensed up and sucked in his breath.

"Sorry Mistress! Thank you, Mistress!" he said reflexively.

Jane gawked at her husband. Glancing down at the controller in her hand, she began to realize the power she now had.

Dinner was going to be perfect.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
397 Followers